Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sachiyo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
I probably want to have an ability to control the water, as in the water in the air and stuff. Smile Probably to draw the images that appear in my mind with every little detail... Maybe summon whatever I wanted from my mind... It's SO HARD TO CHOOSE JUST ONE Shocked
Inamorata

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
I feel ya Sachiyo! So hard to choose.

Power 1: The ability to manipulate blood - mine or otherwise. Why? Because it would be badass to be able to threaten people with their own blood. Muahaha!

Power 2: Domination. Need I say more? Being able to completely dominate someone's mind can really come in handy...

Power 3: The ability to change shape at will to anything I can think of. One day I'll be super fat, the next day I'll be a chimichanga...Happy

I could go on, but I'll leave it there for now. :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quote        
As a Demon Hunter, you are given the authority to open up a portal that leads to the Abyss, and could summon up the ones you defeated to assist you in times of crisis.

x_x

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quote        
The ability to inflict grass stains and open a dry cleaning service. XD

elliryanna55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quote        
I wanna..............turn invisible ANY time I want because I love to poke people and run Jab Arrow Arrow Sweat
TGPretender

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quote        
I would want the power to imitate cats in heat just so I could go to my brother's window and keep him up all night.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am Reply with quote        
I want the power to rise and command the dead with my voice.

Yes. Just because I want to sing Thriller and make them all dance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quote        
This seems to be more of a discussion than a game thread.

I would love to have Teleportation, shape shifting and compulsion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
Telekinesis, because it's so versatile. You could have the standard version, where you just move objects around. You could give yourself flight. You could apply force directly to an opponent or a barrier, like an invisible dragonball z move. You could have the ability to create psionic weapons or armor. And the one that I think is the most interesting but that no one else seems to have thought of: in order to pick up objects with your mind without looking, one must have some sort of telekinetic sense of touch. Therefore, I think the coolest use of telekinesis would be to extend a field of this sense of "touch" in order to give yourself complete awareness of your surroundings.
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
Um...airbending please. Acutally, air or fire. Also I love the idea of influencing emotions, and the ability to step into shadows.

Rainbow Saliva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:29 am Reply with quote        
If I had one it would be that whoever hears me burp will be under my control for about 3 hours or so and I can make them do whatever I want for said amount of time >Happy
darkstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
i would choose the power to alter time so that i could do certain things and then rewind time and i would be the only one to remember what i did. could be very funny Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Big Grin
Drei-Anne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 pm Reply with quote        
I want the ability to speak in hieroglyphs.
.sparrow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
I would like to have the ability to choose the right choice, whether it be choosing a right answer on a test or debating should I do this particular activity, choosing the right words as to not offend anybody, whether I should go out for a day and then study for a week or gout out for a few days and then study, which job is better, and vice versa
Avionics

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
I would love to possess the power to talk to animals :'O

Cheezy, yeah. But since I was a wee lass, I've always wanted to know what my dogs had to say xD Apparently, my mom caught me trying to talk to my dogs asking where my sister is cause we were playing hide and seek xDDD
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next