Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Lily Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
Teleporting would be the best ever! Because you could go anywhere and not worry about having to fly or walk!

Though you would also need some kind of extra senses to make sure you don't teleport halfway through a wall or object. (Nightcrawler from X-Men has this!)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
If I could have super powers I would want the ability tto make stories in my mind happen. I know it sounds kinda stupid but it would be what I want. Or the ability to be able to turn into any animal I wished. Or the ability to control water. XD But now I'm Just rambling.
elvenArya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
I would have the ability 2 shapeshift so I could turn into like a dragon or some sort of bird and fly away if I got bored or just wanted 2 get away from wherever I am. Or I could turn into someone else and freak them out. That would be awesome. I have always dreamed about flying. Literally. I have actually had dreams about me jumping off roofs and flying. Big Grin Jab Bouncy Heart

Please clicky!
elvenArya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
Or, I would have the ability to actually go into books and become one of the characters so I could live with the characters. I would especially love 2 go into the Inheritance Series and be a dragon rider helping out the Varden.
If u don't know about that series, go 2 ElvenArya's Chill Zone. Big Grin Bouncy Heart

Please clicky!
elementah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
I would definitely pick to read minds. I'm always curious what other people are thinking. Especially when I'm suspicious if they're lying in a way D:
This power would be good winning the lottery >:3
Too bad I'm too young to enter. - sighs -
This power rules are >Happy This power ftw!

eisylefae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
A bit along the same lines as Kairie, it would be cool and freaky if I could make my art come alive.

...sorry if that was said already. I'll give them credit if it was already said - because it's neat ^-^

Please feed Symbiose so he can mutate! ^-^
Chaomiles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quote        
Yeah that's a cool superpower Happy

I want to rule Time or Space... Or both Happy But I would like to be able to freely change the chemical structure of things Happy I could transform carbon to diamond x3
Kliz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
Uh, mine is pretty unoriginal.. but..

SUPER-SPEED!

Than I could move faster than anyone could think, I could think faster than anyone.. It'd be amazing!

I'd get over stuff faster, nobody world be able to read me expression, I'd never be suprized..

I would love that.

And since I'd be running all the time I'd have an amazing body too! Wink LOL

Sailor_Gunner_Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quote        
I would be a magical girl!
I think it wins because I get a super cute uniform, a awesome guy to come save me when I'm in trouble...but I save him in the end because I'm awesome. I cute fuzzy little animal as a mascot to do your bidding. Did I mention the cute uniform? I don't see what could be better then that.

*strikes a pose*
In the name of the moon!

eisylefae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quote        
@Sailor: Lol - cuuuuutee!! Laugh

Eyes like a hawk or falcon, or other Raptor. ^-^ Seriously, that is some jammin' vision.

Please feed Symbiose so he can mutate! ^-^
sonaxakai

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
I can't say yet maybe it's invisibility(Tried a quiz on the American Girl Doll website,it's okay I use it when I'm at my mom's place it's so I don't get bored then again I could always go here!) and I find it fitting me mostly though all the other ones are really cool too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Bouncy Heart Happy
Taruto

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
My preference on teleporting still stands. What if you were stuck somewhere you didn't want to be? (Like a boring class in school - or sitting next to an annoying person on a bus.)

Chaomiles

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:35 am Reply with quote        
Moving objects with my mind would be cool Happy
Kitsune-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
I would love to be able to be able to communicate with nature
(plants, flowers wind ect...)
and also that includes speaking with animals
joojoobiie

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote        
I'd like to be invisible---and fly! 8D
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next