Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, so I'm not sure what really went down or how it truly happened, but some idiot came into our house to use the phone, saying his car was broken down, and that's all he did.

My dad was keeping his eye on him at all times, and he left without setting off any alarms. Nothing was wrong.

A few hours ago I went looking for my cell phone, which I couldn't find. D<

I know I had it setting on our kitchen counter plugged in, which was right next to where my dad said this guy was standing. His back was always turned to my dad, so he probably STOLE IT!

The cops just left our house saying they couldn't do anything, because this guy didn't leave any prints or anything.

So, we just cancelled the service so the phone's now dead. However, the warranty's been over for a few months now.

So, I'm out a whole freaking cell phone!

T3T

I ish so angry right now. I have to wait until Christmas to get a new one. T3T

Discuss:
    -Losing your cellphone.
    -Thieves.
    -Stuff being stolen.

Arikana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, I feel for you. T_T
This past April, I accidentally dropped my cell phone in a muddy puddle. And being the idiot I am I didn't know what to do, so I just tried to dry it up.

However, it soon went dead for good in a couple of hours. D:

But at least I have my dad's old ugly one to use. But I hate it cause it's so freaking old and ugly! D:<

I've never had anything valuable stolen from me. At least I don't think so. o_O; I never seem to be able to remember these sort of things. XP

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
LadyKai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
i borrowed my friends mp3 and i went to her house and she had other people over anyway i gave the np3 back and when the other person left the mp3 was gone i was so angry even though it wasnt mine i felt bad and bought her a ipodtouch >.>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
[Scribblez]
Ouch, that stinks. My mom washed my cell phone twice in the washing machine. The company sent me new ones, but after the second time they cancelled the warranty. That's why they won't send me a new one now. T3T

[Adiieu]
Wow...

I would feel horrible if that happened to me. Then again, I don't really borrow that much more than DVDs and Video Games from my friends. xD

Saporion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
I'm the one that actually stole it.

While away from your computer, I used my super awesomeness to go into my computer and through the internet went to your computer, where I went out. Then, with my ninja gear, harness, and a stomach full of cookies, I took your phone and when back home.

With my superior plan, you would have never known it was me, but blamed it on that guy.

-ninja-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, then I suppose it's the perfect time to use my secret weapon. The...

JavaScript Bitchslap!

-little HTML hand reaches out of your computer and smacks you across the face-

Take that! >D

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
That sucks. D: What kind of idiot would go into a house and steal a cell phone anyway? You guys let him in out of the goodness of your hearts and he turns around and does that. People these days...

I've had my cell phone stolen before. I don't know if it merely fell out of my bag in sixth period or if the guys that were standing beside it took it while I was watching a movie. They bought songs and shit on it and we had to get another, but the company said they didn't make my version anymore, and that they'd send me an "upgraded" version. >.>; Fucking thing was stoneaged. So we got ANOTHER, which I've dropped more than once in the sink. XD

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
Well, that's all he was within reach of. I'm sure he'd have taken more if he had the opportunity. >.>

How do you drop it in the sink? xD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Nonetheless, that's really disrespectful of him. D:

>.>; I was talking to my boyfriend while I was washing potatoes for dinner. Before we drained our pool, I'd go outside and talk, and I'd always drop the phone right next to it. XD

Arikana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
Angel wrote:
[Scribblez]
Ouch, that stinks. My mom washed my cell phone twice in the washing machine. The company sent me new ones, but after the second time they cancelled the warranty. That's why they won't send me a new one now. T3T

XD Wow. That's a hilarious story.
Still, maybe the phone company should add in their terms that laundry machine damages don't count in the warranty thing. XP

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana