Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 35, 36, 37  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. M.A.D. - Midorean Avatar Dreams - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 pm Reply with quote        
Alright, Freshie.

Crow, some people were reporting problems before. So you say it works fine?

I can update MAD this week but it will go along more quickly if you all help and tell me what items need to be added. :3

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
WOO. -gets to work-

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
-Blonde Lolita Hair

-Censor Bars on the All Around and Front layers

-Spirit of Felinus (All around, front, Hats, Head items, hair accessories, eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, base, back, back 2, behind, all behind)

-Lower/Fallen/Deity Hairclips (hats, Head Items, hair accessories, ears)

-Laiga Armor (Hats, Head Items, hair accessories, shoulders, wrist, neck, vest, overtops, waist, tops, legs, bottoms, arms, shoes, undertops, underbottoms)

-The Gifted ones (Hats, Head items, Hair accessories, eye items, ears, eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, base, back, back 2, behind, all behind)

-The Enchanted Ones (wrist, leggings(tattoo pose))

-Staugrum Engineer Pocketwatch (wrist, lefthand, neck, vest, waist)

-Elegantis Enchantis Attire (Hats, head items, hair accessories, shoulders, eye items, lefthand, waist, bottoms, righthand, underbottoms)

-Lotus Swimsuits fall/summer/spring/winter (Overtop, waist, tops, bottoms, undertops, underbottoms)

-Japan shirt (Overtop, tops)

Okay, I think that's all. Probably missed stuff, buuuut hopefully if I did someone else found it.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
- Purple eyes? (10 poses) I think Ace listed all the other daily chance's items.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:14 am Reply with quote        
Things didn't exactly go as planned, but MAD is updated. Thanks, you two. If I make any mistakes, just tell me.

Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 am Reply with quote        
Thanks Chu! Bouncy Heart

Well, it's not a mistake, but the eyes have changed a lot recently, and a lot of colors are missing. First, Eyes 2 and 3 are no longer available on Mido, but they're still available on MAD (center of the last line, the 3 round eyes and the pointy green ones). The Sun Draconem Spirit eyes are missing.
The rest is just colors missing from some poses poses:
- Eyes 1: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 4: gold and grey
- Eyes 5: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 6: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 7: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 8: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 9: grey
- Eyes 10: grey
And I think it's all. For the eyes, at least. I'm gonna try to check the other layers later... Wink

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quote        
Poopy poopy nutcakes. I also noticed that the Laiga Armor gloves are on the Left Hand Layer whereas they should be on the Wrist layer. I'll fix all of that later today/tomorrow...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Obviously MAD needs to go through some major reconstruction. I haven't even been home in over a week, but when I get back, I'll look into things.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:06 am Reply with quote        
Thanks Chu, I've been waiting for some updates if it gives you a little inspiration <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
Using MAD on Google Chrome is a bit weird, like so. The scroll doesn't work inside the box. Do you think you could fix this?

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
Kitty, I'm aware. D: I thought I found a fix, but it didn't work out. After I update it with new items, I'll look into the code again. May try to ask a few people about it as well. But honestly, it's so out-dated that I don't know if anyone will look twice at it, heh.

Bleh, done ranting. Anywho, I'm at my boyfriend's now, but he's at work, so I'll have plenty of time to at least add the items in and fix any mistakes I've made in the past. Please be patient! In the meantime, MAD works fine in all other browsers, so maybe you could use one of those.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
Could someone help me track an item, please? I can't seem to find the origins of the Ruduo Autumnal Scarf? Is it an ARI, BMI, or EI? And when was it released? (I'd assume fall, of course, but I would like an exact date - or thread link - if possible.) Thanks!

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
I think it was a BMI... but I honestly can't find any threads on it either... which is really really strange.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
Found it. It was the special 10 gold item released for the Gignesthai Festival.

It's in that event's info thread. Released Oct. 13th, I'm assuming, because that's when the event started.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, thanks so much!! Since it costed gold I guess I'll list it as a ToG item.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 35, 36, 37  Next