Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. M.A.D. - Midorean Avatar Dreams - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quote        
Welcome to the MADness. :3 I'm Chu, the person that runs Midorea's avatar creator that was created by Angel. (Want to see the old thread? Go here!) Angel regretfully had to hand MAD over to someone, and I was the one that he had given it to.

══════════

{Saving an Avatar}
→Create your avatar by clicking on the individual layers and items.
→Press the "Prt Scrn" button on your keyboard.
→Open a paint document and press paste. Save the image.
→Upload the image onto an image host like Photobucket.
→Get the code with the [img] and [/img] tags around it, and paste it wherever you want. ^_^

══════════

{Item Codes}
I'm in dire need of hair and common item codes! I'd absolutely love it if you'd help me out. Don't know how?
→Go to the Avatar page.
→Click the right button of your mouse and scroll down to View Source.
→Copy the entire code.
→Click the email button under my post, and paste the code into the email. Send it and you're done. :3

THANK YOU to Raz, Ehcuag Emmef, Raven-Hollow, Catghost, Angelic.Demon, Smite, Angel, LOL UR FACE, MaxR, Chi, Megan, Heyy13, Twigg, Scribblez, Mr Meow Meows, and Kaishi for sharing your codes with me! Bouncy Heart

══════════

{MAD Updates}
=MAD has relocated. If you've bookmarked the previous website, you may want to change it. ;]
=We have a new layout! :] Tell me what you think!
=Strike the previous update. D: Things got busy, so stay tuned!
=Angel and myself will be hosting an avatar contest in early or mid May. However, we will not begin the contest until all of the item codes have been added to MAD. Submit your codes!
=We have a new layout! And I completely updated the hair. Thank you, Raz for beta testing the new layout!
=A new code has been added! You can now see what type of items they are, and the price if they're commons. ^^
=The All Behind layer is fixed thanks to Angel!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quote        
{Items Needed}
Here's a list of the items I need. I'd appriciate it if you'd at least skim it before emailing me your item codes, but if you don't want to, then that's fine too. ^^ I'd rather have an email with item codes that I already have, rather than not getting a possible code.

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quote        
It's very cute. Happy

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quote        
Haha, yeah, I like it.

Hm... I wonder what base I should start people off on. *never liked starting with the pale male base*

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quote        
Light tan female base?

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quote        
Light tan? o.0

I see that the Entranced base is popular...

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quote        
I was talking about the one you currently have, I would say the purple one, but that won't necessarily be available for newer users.

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quote        
    Ack! I forgot to tell you that you'll need to remove this part of the code:

<font face="helvetica" size="4" style="position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 220px;"/><h3>MAD - Midorean Avatar Dreams</h3></font>

It creates the name up at the top, which blocks a lot of the layers. D:

I can't access the layers from Front to Hair Accessories myself. D:

Edit: And it was originally set to start as the light male base for purely selfish reasons. I always hated going to a site's dream avi maker and it was always the female base. XD

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quote        
I was wondering about that... I figured you knew about it though, Chu. <3

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quote        
Angel, if this fixes the layering problem, I don't know if I'm going to shoot or hug you. XD *goes off to change it*

EDIT: It didn't fix the All_Behind layer. >:/ *pouts*

And yeah, I wouldn't mind if the male base were popular, but since I've seen the Entranced Skin and those green eyes a lot I decided to make the starting base something that more people would be into.

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quote        
I hope it's the magical fix for everything!

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quote        
Those two layers always worked for me, but hopefully they'll be fine for you two now. ^^;

By the way, Angel. You should, um, send me your item codes. >.>;

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quote        
It still doesn't work for me, it worked for me the other day though when I first used it.

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quote        
That's so weird. O: What layers are they?

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quote        
Umm, let me check... the one I checked was the ALL BEHIND.

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next