Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Poll Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Poll 7

Should all character names be changed to user names?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quote        
Well it didn't change all current character names to usernames, but I was able to change it so when you donate you choose the user's user name, and it's alphabetically organized. :o

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
OMG MY FACE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quote        
If character names were switched over to user names, I think we should have the option of changing our user names before this process is finalized. I haven't started playing the whole battle system yet, but I'm sure I will, and when I created my character I was very serious about it, whereas, obviously by my name you can tell that I wasn't too serious in choosing a user name.

I can take Dolcanaris Afit kicking butt seriously for RP purposes, but I really couldn't take OMG MY FACE seriously.

So I voted No, I didn't want this change, but if you let us change our user names, then I wouldn't care.

I see it as a lot of work no matter what decision the administration comes to, though, so good luck.

Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quote        
    Yes.

At least until you find some way of making it where we don't have to look through a long list of names to donate stuff. XD

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quote        
OMG MY FACE wrote:
If character names were switched over to user names, I think we should have the option of changing our user names before this process is finalized. I haven't started playing the whole battle system yet, but I'm sure I will, and when I created my character I was very serious about it, whereas, obviously by my name you can tell that I wasn't too serious in choosing a user name.

I can take Dolcanaris Afit kicking butt seriously for RP purposes, but I really couldn't take OMG MY FACE seriously.

So I voted No, I didn't want this change, but if you let us change our user names, then I wouldn't care.

I see it as a lot of work no matter what decision the administration comes to, though, so good luck.

You can ask ariKana to change your username and she will free of charge. :]

@Angel: I don't see the point in doing that UNTIL a new trading system is made, considering it really doesn't get us anywhere.

Redd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quote        
What? No D:
I like how you're able to have a character and a username. Isn't that the whole point of having a character? Making it different than yourself? XP
If you let them have the same name, then there won't be any characters, just the actual users fighting XP

Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quote        
Locked.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2