Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
wait. . . you have a greasy titanic of a woman sound track? I have yet to hear of that movie!

Embrace the depression
Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote        

No no, I have the soundtracks for Grease (A musical), Titanic and Pretty Woman.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
Oh sorry. . . I know I was just being a dork

Its in my contract that I have to be a dork *nods*

Embrace the depression
Lunar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quote        
I LOVE the prince of egypt soundtrack. I can remember singing it so much as a young teen. Pocahontas too.

I have a few movies that I love songs they used in them but not the whole soundtrack: Starter for ten - FULL to the brim with The Cure songs. <3
High Fidelity - Definately got some amazing songs on there.
Watchmen - Lot's of good songs, unfortunately it doesnt contain "The end is the beginning is the end" by the smashing pumpkins, that was used in the trailer, but the song was the theme song for one of the Batman movies.. so.. that may have something to do with it.
Not to mention I love SOME of the songs from Slumdog Millionaire, Jali Ho is an amazing song, but it makes me sad that its sung by The PCD.. oh wait I say sung by THEM.. more likely just by "her". The PCD REALLY piss me off. <<;
It's just her taking all the credit and using some girls for royalties and sexy dancing- which isnt even sexy they just look like sluts. CONSTANTLY.

Okay.. I'll stop ranting now. XD

So yeah. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quote        
Right now I've been pretty obsessed with the soundtrack from Pride&Prejudice. Talk about pretty music! Bouncy Heart

I usually have some songs from Disney soundtracks on my playlists somewhere, also. X3
Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quote        

I love the Final Fantasy X-2 songs and I'm searching for Final Fantasy X. I had it briefly, didn't really listen to its music.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
i have maybe 5 soundtracks? most recent was the kingdom hearts soundtracks.
heyy13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
I loooove the Hellsing soundtrack. It just gets me everytime i hear it. Also the guildwars sountracks from the various games are awsome. I own not the games but i still own the soundtracks. ;D

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
Kattie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quote        
Not a fan here, but some soundtracks are nice. I especially love those composed by Danny Elfman. :3 I also like some anime soundtracks. .hack//SIGN OST was great. Happy
Lilykin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
I really like soundtracks from musicals...
Phantom of the Opera
Fiddler on the Roof
Sound of Music
Oklahoma
High School Musical... I kid, I kid. XD

But I think Disney has some of the best soundtracks. I used to drive my parents nuts playing the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, the Lion King, and Aladdin over and over again. In that order. Sweat

I'm kinda eh on game and anime soundtracks... though I do have a Yu-gi-oh soundtrack I enjoy listening to. Happy
I hope Gaia puts out a soundtrack for the zOMG music. I'd snatch that sucker up in a heartbeat. Cool

The Prince of Egypt soundtrack is pure love. Bouncy Heart

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quote        
I love soundtracks! especially from old musicals like the music man and hairspray (the Broadway version not the movie) I also love Sweeney Todd, once upon a mattress and a few others.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
There are a ton of gorgeous movie soundtracks - even of some non-musical one's. I know that I really adored the Daredevil soundtrack, and the Romeo & Julia one.

The things lily_dragon mentioned; the Disney movies and "Prince of Egypt"; are completely amazing, too~ Anime soundtracks, a couple of game soundtracks - it's all just great!

My favourite of the moment is the soundtrack of "Aria the Natural".

riddle.me.this

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
the main movie soundtrack i listen to is the queen of the damned soundtrack, but a bunch of musical soundtracks as well
Exrael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
I love soundtracks! I especially love ones from epic movies like Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, etc. I also like ones that feature prominent tunes that can be recognized from scenes, like Paprika and Mulan. >u< I once saw The Diary of a Mad Black Woman, and they had suuuch beautiful music in it! But the OST consisted totally of sung songs. @_@
Connan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 am Reply with quote        
I love movie soundtracks XD

I have everything from the lord of the rings
pirates of the caribean
and a few from happy feet XD
and other disney movies O.o like the lion king and such XD those always make me happy =^^=