Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 157, 158, 159  Next
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
Well, if you know software, come here to Pax River. You would have no problem. Especially if you do A+, C, C++, or C+-.

Reika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hahahaha... no. I tried looking into shaders. But no, I don't get it xD
I'm just another artist/modeler/texturer. ;v;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
Shaders?
If you really want a job, you could look at advertising, I suppose. But I heard that once you go into advertising, they will steal your soul. Actually, I've heard that the work is hard and the customer is rarely completely happy. Plus, that almost everyone in advertising meant for it to be a temporary job, but just kept doing it, so everyone hates their job.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
maybe try aywas? if its the kind of texture I am thinking of. >.>

Duh I have a degree in a different field then what I am working

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quote        
A lot of people have degrees in fields that aren't related to what they are actually doing. A huge example of that is that I have a degree in computer science and I certainly don't plan on actually being in computer science. I plan on being the software engineering guy, who makes the plan for them. Later, I plan on taking over the company and then buying other companies, etc, etc.

Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
I wanted to be a teacher, but I'm in the medical field. :C

I hate my job only because I'm the bottom of that totem pole and I know when people are trying to pull the wool over my eyes, :L makes me feel terrible for the people who are in my position and don't know what is going on. Neutral

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, there's always going to people trying to keep you lower on the totem pole.

Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
more like always people who will try to take advantage of you.
Neutral

At one point I was working over time, but they didn't want to give me over time pay and said the over night shift wasn't hourly so it didn't count. Even without the night shift I was still working over 40 hrs a week.

basic math peoples I can do it. Confused

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, it happens more than it should. Our Walmart had an issue where the records of the overtime for one week "mysteriously disappeared." Luckily, most people went ahead and wrote their hours back down. Still, I'm sure some people weren't paid their overtime.

Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
I'm in a contract where i can't work for another company that does the same thing, and yet they are not giving me enough hours to even live off of. I'm applying to local hospitals.

I hope to get better hours closer in, :L

Well fall is in the air and acorns are on the ground. I have to start wearing shoes again. I have chronic sweat feet xD

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 am Reply with quote        
Eh. Could be worse. Could just have random spurts of upset stomach. And/or explosive horniness diarrhea.
For some reason, lately, I keep thinking of a conversation I had with a foreign exchange student two years ago...

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
    Oh, the posting.

The posting!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. I wish someone would post in the pervatory. I've been holding back on most innuendos, just for that thread.

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
    Shame having to tone everything down.

Is it because you're training to be a mod?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
No, not entirely.
It's because I once said something a little too far and now I'm being watched by Catghost.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 157, 158, 159  Next