Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
My 300 silver for a Jinku Ke Tri?

How much do you want for a Rapier de James?

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
Hmn, let's see...This'll be my first time buying anything from anyone, so here goes nothing. I've been hoarding silver for a while now, and feel the need to buy stuff. XD

Might I get your Chiroptera Wings for 500 silver? That's the price in the guide.
And the Originem de Leib Dauthaz...I've got no idea what it should be priced at. There's nothing in the guide, I can't find anyone else selling it...It's from Halloween 2010, just like the wings, so my first thought would be 500 silver as well, but somehow it seems rarer than that, so...I leave it to you if you want to ask more for it.
And Staugrim Engineer...It's from Winter Event 2011, and has no official price. Again, not entirely sure what to offer, but would 500 or 750 silver be okay? The most expensive item from that event that has a price listed is a set of wings, and they're 1,000 silver, but I don't know if the hat I'm asking for was super rare compared to them or something.

Um, so did all of that make sense? I'd be fine with trading stuff if you want, but all I have to offer, item-wise, would be various colors of fishnet shirts and a crapton of birthday cake hats. So really, I'd probably only be able to pay in pure silver. And I'm obviously unsure about the prices...
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
Hey! So I sent over the money for Staugrim Aviator. dunno if you've been on to check recently or not.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
KathiraNarae wrote:
My 300 silver for a Jinku Ke Tri?

How much do you want for a Rapier de James?

300 silver sounds good. And for the rapier... 750 silver? Considering all my weapons are used anyway...

KaceyCat wrote:
Hmn, let's see...This'll be my first time buying anything from anyone, so here goes nothing. I've been hoarding silver for a while now, and feel the need to buy stuff. XD

Might I get your Chiroptera Wings for 500 silver? That's the price in the guide.
And the Originem de Leib Dauthaz...I've got no idea what it should be priced at. There's nothing in the guide, I can't find anyone else selling it...It's from Halloween 2010, just like the wings, so my first thought would be 500 silver as well, but somehow it seems rarer than that, so...I leave it to you if you want to ask more for it.
And Staugrim Engineer...It's from Winter Event 2011, and has no official price. Again, not entirely sure what to offer, but would 500 or 750 silver be okay? The most expensive item from that event that has a price listed is a set of wings, and they're 1,000 silver, but I don't know if the hat I'm asking for was super rare compared to them or something.

Um, so did all of that make sense? I'd be fine with trading stuff if you want, but all I have to offer, item-wise, would be various colors of fishnet shirts and a crapton of birthday cake hats. So really, I'd probably only be able to pay in pure silver. And I'm obviously unsure about the prices...

Let's see (so many things, I'll try not to miss OTL)...

Chiroptera Wings for 500 silver: Alright.
Originem de Leib Dauthaz: If I remember correctly, you could only get one of that item per account, hence why it is rarer. So, I'd probably say 1000 silver at least, considering the age and rarity.
Staugrim Engineer: It wasn't really rare I think. 500-750 seems like a good range of price. I've sold the Staugrim Aviator just a few posts before for 1500 silver, but it has a few more poses and all. The prices in the price guide kinda look like they need an update though...

Bah, I'm always unsure aboute prices too Wink
Hm, the only fishnet shirt I'm looking for is the rainbow one, so yeah, apart that I'll take silver anyway.

Saygen40 wrote:
Hey! So I sent over the money for Staugrim Aviator. dunno if you've been on to check recently or not.

Sorry I haven't been online much in the last week. I'll send you the item in a minute. Thanks for buying and being patient! Happy

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
Deal, I'm not after it as a NatSys weapon, just costuming. Total would be 1050, then?

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve wrote:
Let's see (so many things, I'll try not to miss OTL)...

Chiroptera Wings for 500 silver: Alright.
Originem de Leib Dauthaz: If I remember correctly, you could only get one of that item per account, hence why it is rarer. So, I'd probably say 1000 silver at least, considering the age and rarity.
Staugrim Engineer: It wasn't really rare I think. 500-750 seems like a good range of price. I've sold the Staugrim Aviator just a few posts before for 1500 silver, but it has a few more poses and all. The prices in the price guide kinda look like they need an update though...

Bah, I'm always unsure aboute prices too Wink
Hm, the only fishnet shirt I'm looking for is the rainbow one, so yeah, apart that I'll take silver anyway.

So, let's see...That's 2000 silver total, right? Just wanted to clarify and make sure before I sent it in case I send the wrong amount. And you want me to send it to this account, not your mule, right?
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:42 pm Reply with quote        
@ KathiraNarae: Alright, 1050 silver it is. Just send me the money when you're ready and I'll send you your items.

@ KaceyCat: Yup, 2000 silver seems good, unless we're both missing something, but that's unlikely. Wink And yes, you send the money to this account (Maeve), not the mule. It wouldn't really make a difference, but I don't check my mule as often, so yeah... Hai

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
@Maeve:
Okie dokie, sent you the silver~ I think I did it right...
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
@ KaceyCat: I think you did! I'm gonna send you your items in a sec. Thanks for buying! Bouncy Heart

@ KathiraNarae: I'm going to assume you send me money too? 'cause I have exactly 1050 silver extra, but I didn't receive notification for it (which happens if you don't put a little message with your donation, or if the system goes stupid, but the first is more likely). So I'm going to send you your items in a minute too. Thanks for buying! Weeeee

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quote        
Oh! That's weird of the system, and I did send the money in the mistaken belief that you'd get a notification. Guess I know now to attach a message next time! Thanks.

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, good thing I added a message, then, or it would have been extra confusing! Thanks for selling~!
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:26 am Reply with quote        
Ah, yes, the system is weird sometimes. It gets extra-confusing when you have an uneven amount of silver, and many people send you money at the same time, and you don't remember how much you had to start with, and blah...

Glad to hear everything's alright though! Weeeee

CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
How much for the Long Nights Cape, the Brown Mini Jacket, and the Thank You Pants?

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
Darn///
i was wondering about the long nights cape as well
How much? I'll offer higher if need be C:
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:04 am Reply with quote        
>w< Well, from your avi, I assume you can outbid me on anything. It's super pretty!

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next