Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Le Psychotic Unicorn Café ~ Holiday Hangout.
L

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
Happy Holidays everyone <3

Chat, earn crystals, have fun and hangout <3
monbohn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
Hello Uni! *huggles*

What's up other than school? Anything exciting?

Edit: *rubs eyes and takes a second look* How is it that I actually have more posts than you do? I think I must be seeing it wrong.

L

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quote        
Hallo, Monster-
Nothing really is up, besides homework and school. D:

lol What a drag.. >.<

-glomps-

But, i'm sure it'll be over really fast. Happy The major homework part that is. lol XDD
monbohn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quote        
What homework are you doing?

Hey, I know you're not on Solia a lot, but the next time you're over there will you vote for my friend, iDemon's items in the Solian Idol thing if I send you a link over there to vote? I might have already sent you one, I can't remember.

L

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quote        
I'm currently going to research some things on Gold, Aluminum and Palladium <3 Elemental Science stuffs. lol <3 And you?

hehe I would like a link, if you want ^^ <3

And of course i will vote for it sillster. <3

-glomps

monbohn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quote        
Cool!! I told him I would try to get the few people I know over there to vote for him and a couple of them have already. If you have a mule vote with that too Smile I'll check over there and see if I already sent you a link or not.

Squid's been over here with me a lot. Squid's been here a lot more than I have. But I don't know what happened tonight ~ no Squid. We were here earlier today though.

Have you gotten any more of your items on kinsaki?

Oh shoot - I need to email Striptease somewhere. I was over on Crysandria earlier and I was going to go and hang out with him and talk but Adam came home for lunch and then I started doing cleaning and stuff and I've been here and I completely forgot I said I would be there in a little bit.I feel bad now. *goes to check Solia and to email Rei on various sites to apologize* I'll still be here though too. Happy

Edit: Did you see my edit earlier?

L

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quote        
Ok, awesome <3 You're a great friend. I'm sure he just loves that he will be voted for Happy And I'm happy too! <3
Aww, i miss little squidster. D: <3 We'll all hangout soon, i know it! <3

I haven't, but that's because I've been offline for a while.
Sir Oric gave me a water dragon, i might sell it to get an item though Happy

You're silly Monster, don't stress too much. hehe silly <3e

I think i did.. Let me look.

BAHAH!! That is weird.. I'm jealous now. D:

lol -huggles- CONGRATS!! <3
monbohn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quote        
That's cool that he gave you a water dragon. You're going to sell it? Poor baby dragon...

I'm not real stressed, just a little stressed. I want to make sure I email him and apologize before I forget.

Yeah, me and Squid have been having fun hanging out on a couple of sites.

I almost want to print screen and save the page in paint because I'm sure it will never happen again that I have more posts than you do. Jab lol

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quote        
    /lays on the floor

Dead. I wish I were dead right now

monbohn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quote        
Aww, Squidly, what's wrong? Are you ok? *sits on floor next to Squidly*

Uni ~ iDemon sent me a pm earlier and was only 10 votes away from 2nd place!!! Yay!!! And I've had pms since then from people saying they voted. I think 1st and 2nd place both get their items turned into items on the site. Wouldn't that be awesome!!!

L

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quote        
Aww, it needs a master that doesn't have an other ice dragon <3 I love it to death, but i can't have two of them, they'll get in fights. D: lol
hehe Silly ^^
lol I would have print screened it too! XD <3

One day, one day i'll catch up!! XD

Squid-
Aww, how come darling?

-huggles- Pretty avi ^^
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quote        
    I'm sleepy and I don't want to go to bed and I don't want to get up early, but I have to get up early, so I can go to bed early so I can get up early and go to bed early for the next week.

And I'm breaking out.

And I'm feeling mighty mucus-y and I swear to God if I get again I'm about to be PISSED because I just got over it.

Ugh.

I'm putting on an audiobook and going to bed.

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quote        
    Wait, I lied. I'm going to stay up for like twenty more minutes and THEN I'm going to go to bed.

That audiobook is still probably going on now though.

monbohn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quote        
Aww Squid, I hope you don't get sick again. Get some good sleep and have a good day at work tomorrow. You know various places you can find me if you need anything, k?

Ok , wait 20 minutes or so and then read the above ^__^ I don't feel like changing it.

Squid has a cute dragon too. Where are all the dragons coming from???

Brock ~ lmao, one day...You'll have long gone past me by tonight probably. But I did print screen it and save it because it will never happen again. Bouncy Heart

Did you see Squid ~ I actually have more posts than Uni does. I almost fell over when I saw that and thought I must be seeing it wrong. lol

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quote        
    This is the baby ice dragon.

It's a random monster drop for the event. It comes from fighting... baby ice dragons xD

Give him time. I'm sure he'll catch up lol

I'm just trying to get a bit more posting done, since I don't know what sort of free time I'll have tomorrow (and the rest of the week after that) and I've alllllmost gotten enough ice crystals for the last items I need to complete my second set of event items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next