Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Frigid Waters`Bonfire Beach Party
tigerangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quote        
I am good, just a bit frustrated though.
I bought a jeweled sword just now, and it won't show up for me when I go into battle.
I asked why in the help forum. Hopefully I'll get a reply before long.
I'd hate to think I paid 500 silver for something I can't use.

How are you doing?

please click ->
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quote        
Oh, that's not good! I would be frustrated too!! Although I would hope that someone would either fix the problem with the item so that it works or give you the silver back if they can't fix it.

I'm pretty good. Excited that I finally got a baby ice dragon last night/this morning.

I slept really late yesterday so I haven't really been able to sleep much tonight. I think I slept for a couple of hours and once I woke up I couldn't go back to sleep. It's going to throw me all off for a day or two.

tigerangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quote        
I would hope so.
I was all excited about making it to level 4, so that i would be able to buy and use it.

Congrats' to you.
It's so fun when you find the baby dragon. It looks so cute, just sitting there. Smile

My dino egg is starting to hatch. xD

I almost always am awake by 5:30am, so I pretty much stay on the same sleep schedule.

please click ->
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quote        
I noticed your egg was getting ready to hatch. I clicked on it and I decided to try getting an egg. I've never had much luck with it before - my eggs never hatched. But I got one and I put it in my signature so it should show up now. Smile It looked like a pretty one. They've made quite a few changes since I was there the last time.

I'm usually up at about 5:00 to get my boyfriend up for work but we both overslept yesterday. We had unexpected company the night before and they didn't leave until almost 3:00a.m. I meant to stay up to get him up but I was so tired I fell asleep anyway. So did he. He woke up at 11:00a.m. in a panic ~ he was supposed to be at work at 7:00a.m.

Edit: I got another egg
Bouncy Heart

tigerangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quote        
I clicked on your egg. Smile
Thank you for clicking on mine.

Oh dear. Did your boyfriend get into trouble for being late to work? I hope not.
My boyfriend and I are both off work today, so I won't wake him up until around 9 or 9:30am.

please click ->
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quote        
He got really lucky that no one realized he wasn't where he was supposed to be. Since it was just him he let them think he had gone to the job site already and then he went there later to do what he needed to do.

And this morning he's supposed to meet his sister for breakfast around 7:00 ~ she's only in town until tonight. He doesn't wake up easily and he's very grumpy when he wakes up so I'm not looking forward to it. I need to get his coffee started real quick.

How much longer do you think it will be until your egg hatches? I hope mine hatch this time. I felt awful when my eggs wouldn't hatch. And I was part of the DragCave Guild on Gaia. They should have had no problems hatching. Now I have Valenth pets. I don't put them in my signature because there's too many of them to do that.

tigerangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quote        
Oh that was a stroke of luck.
My boyfriend is kind of hard to wake up on his days off, but he usually wakes up in a pretty good mood.
I'm not sure what we're going to do today.
Oh yeah, I must have his coffee ready. I don't drink the stuff, but he can be very grouchy if he doesn't get his.

The egg in my signature was abandoned and this is the first time I've had one, so i really don't know how long it will take to hatch.
I clicked on your pink one too. Smile

please click ->
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quote        
Did you know you can click your own egg once a day too and it counts as a click for it? Thank you for clicking my pink one too. That's a new one. The aqua one was an abandoned one.

It's 6:30 so I have to get him up now. I probably won't be here for the next 30 - 40 minutes but I'll be back again after that.

tigerangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quote        
I didn't know that about the eggs. Thank you for the information.
I will likely still be here when you return, then.
Good luck to you. ^.^

please click ->
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
I couldn't help myself ~ I have three eggs now. And I actually have a full grown dragon from way back and I didn't even know any of my eggs actually hatched and the dragon lived. WooHoo!!!

tigerangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
I clicked on all of them. Smile

please click ->
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to have a bunch of little dragon friends for my baby ice dragon!!

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Clicked your babies too hun,.

OFF TO WORK

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
tigerangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Hope you have a good day at work, Kira

please click ->
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you Kira Bella!!

Tigerangel ~ your egg is hatching!!! Yay!!! I wonder how long it takes from this point.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next