Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Icy Moon - Reiyuka's Event Hangout
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
Icy Moon Solstice
Hi there, and welcome to my Midorea Solstice hangout. ^^

I chose to call it "Icy Moon" because of my avatar, which is supposed to represent one of my characters named Helena Moonwatcher. It doesn't make much sense, but oh well.

Please come in and hangout!

About me
I'm a 21 year old Belgian girl who spends a large portion of her free time on a variation of avatar forums. I'm a fan of manga and anime, and I love watching movies and reading books. Everything that is relatively creative intrigues me.
I'm relatively chatty, and most assuredly a friendly person. <3

Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
I can vouch for that. Rei is extremely friendly! *waves* Hi, Rei!
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
lol! Well, of course, I can always be a pain in the butt. *pokes*

But seriously, I had no idea you were on here! ^^ Bouncy Heart

Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quote        
I've been here for several days. Have you gotten any event items yet?
Mella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
*stalks* I suppose you two know each other *shifty eyes*

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
Nope, I didn't even know there was an event! I was going down my list of forums, just to see how I was doing everywhere, and decided to visit here again. It's been about a month or something since my last visit here.
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
Mella, yeah, we know each other from other sites.

Rei, I'm glad you decided to check this place out again. None of the others seem to come here much.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
Nah, I think that the past event was too annoying in Leela's eyes, and of course she's very busy - so she kinda ditched this place early on.

And indeed, Mella. ^^ Red and I have known eachother for a little under a year now, I think.

Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
Has it been that long? Wow! I kind of like the event here, but hated the one on Solia. Leela didn't like it here, but really got into Solia's. Go figure. Smile
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
She hated Solia's, too, but was too stubborn to ditch it, actually. I really like this event too, but the previous one, with Halloween, was less fun.

And yeah, I joined Mene and the like end of March, and met you all in April or May. ^^

Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quote        
I'm glad you kept track. I'll be honest, I'm terrible at dates and remembering anniversaries and birthdays and such.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, you're not the only one! ^^ It just so happens that I know around what time that I suddenly got a huge amount of free time, which is when I joined all of the websites.
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
Ah! That's a good way of remembering it! *looks around cautiously* If my plan works out, I should have a lot of free time without having to worry about money any more. If that happens, I intend to get a lot more active in the sites.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds interesting - and somewhat dubious. XD But it'd be great to see you around some more; especially on places like here. <3
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
*laughs* It's not really dubious, just extremely iffy. It depends on what the doctor says when I see him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next