Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Kaderin Triste

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:57 am Reply with quote        
Was googling my username randomly (okay, so if I'm being honest, I was hoping to find someone mentioning me because it would mean someone out there cared and missed me from any sites I've intentionally abandoned, but that makes me sound all narcissistic and emo) and this place popped up.
Tbh, 1000% forgot Midorea existed. Anyway, if anyone happens to be around at all, I might make a better effort to stick around.

Edit: Er....looks like this place is dead....so maybe there's no point in me coming back...?
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:53 pm Reply with quote        
I actually just popped back on randomly to see what was up - so I feel you on that. I was wondering what happened but there doesn't seem to be any further info on what's going on with the site.

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
Kaderin Triste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, like most sites, with the rise of major social media corporations, it seems to have been forgotten and abandoned, which sucks. But I guess is tragically inevitable.
Lilykin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
I poke my head in every so often. I miss it here. Sad