Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic SBCF RP (Koyitar,Grayscaleternity,Teddy,Neko,truc orchid)
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:13 pm Reply with quote        
Ok here's the actual thread for the rp. When we get started for reals I might edit this first post. I think I listed everyone.

Ok Here's a list of the sinblings that are here
TeddyTellATale: Theod'ra

whatisaname: Sabs

KoyiTar: Tris

Trucbiduleschouettes: Bluebell

Cayannamon: Phathusha

Neko9lives: Lucida/Kara

YuubiTimberwolf: Segoe

grayscaleeternity: Diana

AnythingButAverage:Kirsa

xXOrchidChildXx: Evie

Static-Witch: Static

Surfan: Cassie

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
Tris sat silently in New Grillbys covering the left side of her face with her black scarf for the sixth time. Grillby simply shook his head at her again as he gave her another bottle of BBQ sauce and walked away. It was about her seventh one since she had come into the establishment.

"Stupid thing don't know why they said I should come to this ugg would have rather watched anime." She muttered to herself though if anyone was near her they would have heard her anger. New Grillbys was doing a second grand opening party since not many monsters or humans other than the old regulars had come to the first one. Undyne and Alphys had been quick to tell Tris that she should go to get her out of the house. She had protested but had basically been dragged to the door and left there.

She knows she could easily snap her fingers and pop back to the house but of course she had agreed to at least meet some new people before she would do that. So she decided to get up from her place at the bar and go mingle. Maybe if she accidentally ran into someone she could actually manage to strike up a conversation or at least apologize profusely about bbq sauce stains.

Neko9lives

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
Lucida could feel Kara writhe uncomfortably inside her.
"Why are we here, there are too many people and it smells like... oil"
"That's exactly why we are here! People! I want to meet some! I'm tired of only having you to talk to" Lucida thought happily, not realising how hurtful her thoughts might be, as she bounced into New Grilby's looking around eagerly.
Kara huffed in annoyance but he couldn't be mad at Lucida, he knew she didn't mean it like that. Still, this whole situation, 'meeting new people' he didn't like it, not at all, who knows what kind of freaks hang out here; but he wanted Lucida to be happy and it wasn't like he could tell her no. Kara would just have to keep an extra eye out for danger, nothing he wasn't used to.
Lucida was so in awe at the décor of the place she didn't notice the girl holding a bottle of BBQ sauce,as she walked backwards right into her...
Trucbiduleschouettes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
Or more like, she would have walked into the stranger if it wasn't for the sudden weight on her shoulder, soaking her to the 'bones'.
Turning as fast as possible, her eyes grew wide as she fall face to face with... what was it exactly?
The monster, since it was obviously not human, was similar to a ghost and was clearly made of waters.

Their eyes were tearful and milky white, their long hair dropping on the floor and letting a wet trail on the ground, like a snail. The monster finally opened their mouth, maybe to introduce themselves, and...

"Boo ooo..."

It began to weep. One has done better, for a first impression.
cayannamon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
"Now now, no need to cry over split milk." Phathusha casually strolled up to the growing group of monsters and the likes, carefully dodging any stray dogs bounding towards her. It had taken the past half hour just to reach this part of the establishment for all the monsters that had stopped her to talk and ask about who she'd heard from and where she'd be visiting next.

Looking over, she spotted Grillby and signaled for a drink. "How the party treating you all? Anyone tickle your ribs with jokes yet? I haven't seen the skelebros around recently."
grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
Having watched the growing commotion from the distance, you decided it might be a fun idea to go mingle. After all, that was mostly why you came here. Sauntering over to the group. You had ruffled your wings out a bit, all the while trying to hide the smirk forming on your face.

"I think you're the only one who's cracked a good joke in a while, on my part. I'd egg you on, but i dont really know how these yolk take puns." So much for hiding your grin. "Sorry to interrupt you guys' little fiasco."
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE AS BAD AS MY UNCLE!!" Tris said louder than she had ever spoken around others before. Undyne would probably be proud of her if she was here.

"I mean tibia honest they were good but pun aren't really my thing heh/" She said as an after thought taking a quick drink of her BBQ sauce that had almost been knocked out of her hand. She adjusted her scarf again making sure that only the human part of her face showed. Her left arm was obviously that of a skeleton. But when people saw her face they always stared as if they were waiting for the rest of her to fall away or melt.

"Sorry for the yelling by the way I'm Tris." She finally offered her name tot he group that was around her not sure what to make of it or if anyone else would join them.

grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
"Hello! The name's Diana, and it's quite alright." You have a small smile, turning to the girl. "Who is your Uncle, though? And if you don't mind me asking, why do you have a scarf wrapped around your head like that?" You asked, raising a brow as you sipped from your drink.

You paused a moment, before scrunching up your nose. "sorry, sorry. That was probably rude of me to ask, you really don't have to answer either question. I didn't mean to be intrusive." You mumbled, backing away little. Part of you honestly expected a snarky, or generally negative comment in return.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
"Ice to meet you Diana." Tris said giving herself a mental kick for the pun she had just used. "My uncle well he's not really my uncle none of the family I call family are really my family but they let me do it anyway. But my uncles are Sans and Papyrus." Tris says smiling a bit thinking of your adoptive family that didn't care that you had been created in a lab.

"The scarf is umm well it's a bit complicated. I would rather not talk about it heh." Tris say drinking the last of her current bottle of BBQ sauce and looking around to get someones attention to get her more.

grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
"It's cool, I really didn't expect an answer at all tibia honest." You had mentally kicked yourself. That was probably WAY over the line. "But I'll let you chat with everyone else for a bit, gotta refill my drink anyways. Might go see if i can chat a little with Grillby. You want me to get you a refill as well? That's barbecue sauce, right?" You asked, a small smile on your face as you waited for a response. You didn't actually need a refill, but you didn't want to "hog her attention" so to speak.
Neko9lives

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:16 am Reply with quote        
Staring at all the different faces, that have appeared around her, a smile grew on Lucida's face and she let out a small squeal of delight!
People were actually talking NEAR her, like actually right next to her, sort of too her as well! It was exciting a new experience. I must absolutely make the best impression ever! she thought to herself happily, so happily in fact that even Kara got a little excited, though he would never show or admit to it.
"Hi! My name's Lucida, its so nice to meet you, Tris and Diana and you two too!" she giggled at that, "two too haha. What are you all doing here? why are there so many people here? Can I have some water?" Lucida finally settling her gaze on Diana smiling cutely. **I accidently left this out but Lucida's eye patch is currently on her left eye**
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
Tris smirked at the bone pun a bit. Honestly they were about the only ones she was ok with most of the time. "Yeah sure just tell Grillbz to put it on my uncles tab again he'll know what I am talking about" Tris said to Diana as she walked off turning to the other monsters before her.

"Hi Lucida. The reason for all the people is this is the second grand opening of New Grillbys. The orginal grand opening only really got in regulars and not really many other monsters or humans. So Grillbz decided to through another one." Tris said wishing she still had BBQ sauce so she had an excuse to stop talking for a bit. This was actually the most she had talked to anyone outside her little family group she had created for herself. Not that they didn't take her with open arms in the first place.

xXOrchidChildXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
It was nice to see the bar so full, the atmosphere absolutely radiated with the happy feelings that the monsters and human alike were sharing. Evie smiled to herself as she turned about on her stool, counting off the regulars in her head and making note of the new faces.

So many new faces.

Spying a small group over to one side of the room the woman slid off her seat, grin still in place as she made her way over.

"Evening, I take it that you're all enjoying yourself tonight?"
Neko9lives

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:05 pm Reply with quote        
"Wow! So its like a "Come here were awesome!" event! That's cool! I don't get to meet many new people because my Caretaker doesn't really trust people much, but he let me come here as it was close by!" Lucida exclaimed joyfully practically rolling back and forth on her heels. Kara was less than pleased but Lucida was too busy absorbing all of this new information.

Turning to the new face that had join their little group, Lucida smiled innocently. "Boy, am i? Its great So many people and nice ones too! Ohhh I'm so excited I hope we can be... uhh" Lucida had lost the word, She had it not too long ago.
"Frriienndsss" Kara spoke up his voice echoing through Lucida's hollow body, loud enough for everyone in the near vicinity to hear
"Oh yes friends! That would be great!" Practically beaming at this point she reached out to take Tris' hand and loop her other arm around the new girls back, akin to something like a hug.
AnythingButAverage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
Kirsa suppressed a sigh as she walked up the steps of the establishment. Work had been shit and she really wanted a drink. Or a nice conversation. Or something. The banner that boasted "Grand Opening" with a hand-scrawled "Second" above the first part had caught her eye, and she had figured that this place, New Grillby's, was a good a place as any to get a drink. Additionally, opening celebrations generally meant discounts on drinks which Kirsa was all about.

Kirsa pushed open the door and was met with a pleasant warmth and a massive amount of people, some of whom were blocking the way to the bar. Normally this would rub her the wrong way, but everyone was smiling and the atmosphere was jovial. So, she drug the dredges of patience from its nearly empty well - twelve hour shifts tend to do that to a person - and spoke up.

"Hey! Sorry, but I'd really like to grab a drink and you're sorta in my way...?" Kirsa ended up phrasing her intended statement as a question, but she figured it would get the same result. 'Also this way I don't sound like an alcoholic. I hope...' she thought to herself, tugging self-consciously at the hem of her white button-down.