Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic SBCF RP (Koyitar,Grayscaleternity,Teddy,Neko,truc orchid)
Neko9lives

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:05 am Reply with quote        
The moment Diana seems to slip out of consciousness, Kara slithers from Lucida's empty socket, a redish black liquid dripping out along with him as he coils his way down to Diana. He wanted, so very much, to pierce into the soft flesh of this girl and harvest her for Lucida, but he new Lucida would dissolve him and he would be stuck without form for months, maybe even years, and he would rather keep his physical form; he was rather attached to it. He slithered underneath Diana and bit the base of where her wing was, injecting his numbing venom, to dull her pain. Hopefully, this would make it easier to move her and set the wing. He began slithering back out from under Diana all the while sensing for something organic to consume for Lucida, she needed food and fast.

Lucida was nervous, Kara's body was still slithering out of her eye socket everyone could see him and her body fluid, thick and goopy dripping from him. This was too much, this was in plain sight, everyone would freak, this was not ok, what was Kara thinking? What was he doing? She knew he wouldn't do anything malicious Kara may be many things but stupid was not one of them. But Lucida didn't have the mental capacity to think logically and keep her faith in her Caretaker. She began to shudder and ring her hands together.... or well she would have if her right arm hadn't come loose and detached...
"Oops..." Lucida stared at her arm laying on the ground, only then did she notice the hunger setting in. Only then did Kara sense the Human with the rifle on the roof.
Surfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:16 am Reply with quote        
Cassie | Sidewalk Near New Grillby's

No one seemed to have heard her. She opened her mouth to attempt to raise her voice again but paused when one of the girl's lost her arm and seemed to become flustered. She looked like she was wiggling under a microscope. Recollection watered Cassie's eyes, she understood what that must of felt like.

Immediately she knelt down beside her, picked up her -skeletal arm?- with a small smile, though not visible through her almost completely closed hood. "It's okay." she reassured and placed her arm across Lucida's lap.

Color Key: Gray/silver=speech

YuubiTimberwolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:10 am Reply with quote        
Segoe | Next to New Grillbys
with Tris, Kirsa, Evie, Cassie, Diana, Lucida/Kara & Sans

What got i myself into?
More people came, all more or less in shock and slight panic, one of the girls (Kirsa) called Sans who was, as expected, in less than a second in Front of New Grillbys. Segoe could feel the potent magic surrounding him, immediately Segoe stood up, looking down at the smaller skeleton ready to face how he might set his anger free.

"d i d y o u d o t h i s ?" spoke Sans facing the goo skeleton, the short silent between them was intense until...
"T-they saved us. And made sure that your niece wasn't injured more than she is." explaind Kirsa, taking place between the two skeleton monsters.
Segoe was quite surprised by her action, the last time soneone protected them was ages ago and Segoe remembered that moment like it was just yesterday. Gaster showed the King Segoe, who was quite confused what the Royal Scientist made out of the strong-willed human SOUL he gave him. Called him something that shouldnīt existed, called him a real M O N S T E R, called him...
Calm down, those days arenīt anymore...

Sans took the words of the girl quite well, the fact that Segoe didnīt killed her seemed to help, but the being wanted to say something, too.
"As that girl told you, i have nothing to do with the wound your niece got, but i take responsibility that it happend and iīm ready to take punishment for that, Judge. Itīs my duty to protect and i failed...." spoke the creature calm and ready for what will happend next to them, which lead to a surprised noise as Sans smacked the winged girl (Diana) against a wall, the noise the girl made when her body hit the wall was nothing new for the creature, but filled them with terrible rage.
That Sans attacked someone who HELPED his niece because he was still in a somewhat "protectiv mode" was enough to let Segoe themself hit the peak of thier rage, they were always in this "protectiv mode" because it was the only life they knew once the barrier broke.
Sans rushed to the now awaken niece (Tris) of him, hugging her and being more than glad to see her without any serious damage. It was a touching scene, when the goo skeleton wouldnīt build up rage from what happend a few moments ago.
The girl tore herself from him, trying to see what happend to the wingend one (Diana), while Segoe had different things to do.

"E N O U G H!!" growled the goo monster deep from thier chest, thier SOUL was shaking and glowed bright for a second.
"I DIDN`T K I L L E D AND D E V O U R E D THESE TWELVE MEN WHO WANTED TO DUST EVERYONE IN THAT BAR OR LET MYSELF GET HURT O V E R AND O V E R AGAIN, JUST TO LET YOU HURT ONE OF YOUR OWN KIND."
Magic filled the air and the goo of Segoes body reacted to thier rage like hot water or lava, thier tail was trashing out and the hook at the end of it might end up hurting someone who isnīt careful enough, they grabed Sans by the collar of his coat, lifting him up and let grey pinpricks stare towards white pinpircks.
The bullets which were stuck inside Segoes body dropped to the ground and made a high pitched metal sound when they hit the ground, thier physical state was more like a liquid now which made the bullets fall.
Smoke escaped thier skull thanks to the heat the rage inside thier chest filled them, still growling they did nothing but just stared at the smaller skeleton unable to go any further because of thier ORDER 1.
Segoe tried to calm themself down, Sans had only 1 HP and not enough DF to survive even a weak punch in his face by Segoe.
Oh they wished for once to be able to do that, Sans gets way too protectiv about the little family of his in some rare cases like now.
"Get your niece, bring her to Alphys or do something else, so i donīt regret what i might do next and have to kill myself."
They put Sans back to the ground, slowly removing thier hand from him and grab thier skull with it, rubbing it slowly, still fighting the magi-raine they turn around and "went" a few feet away from the group, trying to calm themself down and put thier tail around thie body so they might not accidently hit someone with it.
Close, too close. What is wrong? I should have just kill all this humans, eat thier corpses and just keep an eye out for any monster who might get in trouble tonight. Uuuugghhh...
"I should just go, just go back into a dark alley and stay forgotten..." they spoke quietly to themself, not noticing the danger on one of the roofs or that one of the girls (Lucida/Kara), apperently a zombie, lost her arm and another one (Cassie) gave it back to her. There was just too much going around in Segoes skull.

(draaamaaaa-goo)
Surfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:26 am Reply with quote        
Cassie | Sidewalk >>> Alley in front of New Grillby's.

A loud boom echoed and Cassie automatically dropped onto her elbows and covered her head protectively with her arms. After the second shot, she recognized it as gun fire. A sudden thought occured to her that caused her to quiver.

I'm going to die!!

She whimpered and curled into a tight upright armadillo ball.

"Deep breaths. Focus on your breathing. You're okay, you're safe." Those words came back to Cassie. She hadn't noticed her state of hyperventilation until that moment, so she took several deep breaths as the Lady's voice in her head had instructed her to, steadied herself and it gave her something to focus on.

Okay. She spoke to herself after she regained some of her focus. I have to lie low. She did just that. Now she needed to get out of the open. But were the others still there? She peeked out from the bend of her elbow. She didn't see anything but cement. She needed to get a better view to spot them. And get out of the open where she could be easily shot. She begun to crawl on her stomach, using her arms to pull her to the nearest safety point. If the hitman saw her, they would have most likely thought she was already shot and dying. This way they wouldn't waste a bullet on her when they could use it for someone else. She reached the alley that led to Grillby's, sat up and clung to the oppsoite wall. The hitman wouldn't be able to see her from there if she hid.

She suryveyed the sidewalk and the street from there, the area had become mostly vacant since the hitman began shooting except there were some people that lied facedown on the ground. Probably dead. It left a bad taste in her mouth. She frowned angrily, they shouldn't have done this. No one deserved this. Who did they think they were?

She continued to survey the area until the wall obstructed her view. If she chose to peek around, she would expose herself and chance a shot to the head. Although she didn't care, she had to know where those others were, to see if they were ok. To see if that one girl and lady who helped her were ok. So, she dared to (cautiously) peek around the corner.

Color Key:
-Red=anger/angry thoughts
-Gray/silver=color of soul/thoughts

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
Tris had been about to berate her uncle when the goo skeleton took care of it for her. Albeit in a manner that actually had her fearing for her uncles life at first but it seemed handled so she turned her attention back to Diana who had blacked out. Of course as Tris mulled over how to move her gunshots rang out.

"The hell there's more?" Tris said grabbing Diana's blacked out form and teleporting as far as her injury and magic would take her. Which unfortunately wasn't anywhere at all seeing as when she opened her eyes back up they weren't very far from where they had been.

"Well that's fucking bullshit." She muttered trying to think of other options to get Diana out of the way or take the guy out. Which from the fact she couldn't teleport let her know she was basically magicked out at the moment.

"If anyone has any ideas or plans now would be a good time to voice them." Tris said turning to the other people around her.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
It had been about twenty minutes since Sans had decided the best plan of action was to pull everyone to the lab with his magic. It had taken quite a bit out of him and he was being scolded in another room by Papyrus for being a lazy bones.

Undyne was pacing back in forth in front of the other that were gathered in the same room that Alphys was patching up Tris's shoulder. Undyne was glaring at anyone that made too much of a move. Alphys cleared her throat signaling she was done with Tris and moved to help the others who had been injured.

"Alright punks start talking, I want to know what the fuck happened? Undyne demanded giving Tris the look of you are in so much trouble you don't even know look before turning to her new found friends for answers.

grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
Groaning, you rubbed at your head as you attempted to sit up. The light had blinded you, effectively keeping your eyes snapped shut for a while. Burning pain from you wing hadn't exactly helped either, but you had still attempted to lean forward so you could rest your head in your hands. "I feel like I've been shot through the heart at LEAST five times. Hell maybe i was, who fucking knows." You grumbled to yourself. You could feel blood sticking your shirt to your back, and your one wing felt horrid.

Looking up at your surroundings, you found an angered fish lady and skittish monster added to the group. You were too intimidated to honestly speak up and say anything or ask what was going on. all you could muster was asking the closest person to you how you got where you were.
YuubiTimberwolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
Segoe | At Alphys,Undynes & Tris Home
With everyone

After the little "fight" Segoe had with Sans, both didnīt speak to eachother until now and it didnīt seem to happen soon now that the small skeleton was weaken and being scolded by his larger brother.
Segoe was unable to teleport, even when Dr. Gaster was able to, the unnatrual condition of the goo skeleton or the fact that they were part human prevented that.
Once the group appeared in the house of Alphys, the yellow colored shy lizard-woman who was known to be the royal scientist at the moment, and Undyne, the blue fish lady with firered hair and a brute character.
Alphys took the girl they adopted, Tris, to another room to get her wounds fixed, while Undyne stared at the group and, so it feeled like, make sure everyone stayed at place and donīt move an inche.
Segoe had no problem with that, moving or stretching wasnīt something they needed to do, thier goo like body moved on its own like a waterfall in slowmotion.

Once Alphys gave Undyne a signal to tell her, that Tris's wound has been treated, Undyne started to ask what happend. Her choice of words and her loud voice fits her character well and might scared a few people, Segoe stayed unaffected. It might be something to do with thier LV...
Nobody started to talk, so Segoe choose to do it, maybe they would encourage the other beings beside them to tell thier version.
Taking a "step" forward, untangle his tail from around his body and let it hover just a feet above the ground behind him, then the goo skeleton started to talk.
"Well, i think i will start, if nobody else wants to. said the being and looks at the others and waits a moment before they continue.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
O..Oh p..please don't move so much. Y..you a..are in my lab. S..sans brought y..you all here. I..i am t..trying to tend to y..your wounds but I need you to stay still." Alphys said to Diana as she continued her work to fix the girls broken wing. she gave a weak smile to the girl as she continued her work listening for the explanation that her wife had just demanded

"Well then fucking go for it already punk. No beating around the bush or any of that other shit just tell me what went down. Why a group of monsters and humans show up in my home with my little punk daughterniece hurt and others of this group hurt as well. So fucking get to talking. Undyne said turning to Segoe after they had spoken up waiting for a response from them or anyone else that was in the room. She had breifly glanced back at Alphys when she had been speaking to the injured girl with wings but had quickly turned her attention back to the others figuring her wife could handle things with the injured.

Tris just simply sat there knowing better than to try and speak up for her friends in this matter. Undyne wouldn't have it they would have to prove themselves to her besides she would eventually ask her, her own side of the story after it was all done with anyway.

grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
"Ah, uh..." You tried to hold still for the lizard girl. "Thank you..?" You mumbled, trailing off since you hadn't caught her name. Deciding to let it be, you decided to listen in on the other conversation. Due to being unconscious for a lot of it, you hadn't known the full story. It had been a little embarrassing to have slipped into unconsciousness during the whole fight, but wasn't something that you were going to drag on about.
YuubiTimberwolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:18 am Reply with quote        
Segoe | At Alphys,Undynes & Tris Home
With everyone

"Well, i take responsibility what happend to her and anyone else, since i miscalculated the ending of that situation and let my insticts take over. That happend to me in the past, but at that time, no one was around i wasnīt suppose to hurt... Iīm sorry..." spoke the creature in thier neutral voice, but a little softer, he truely feeled guilty for what happend. It was a new situation for them but something in his SOUL told him how to handle this.
Calm, logical, prepeared for anything and distanced.

"Now let me explain what happend, i watched from a Alley what happend around New Grillbys, i heared of the second grand opening party and knew something like that could happen. It is logical that those monster-hater groups would try something when so many monsters & monster-friendly humans gather at one place. Before someone asks: Itīs my duty to protect those, iīm not gonna answere why. So when i saw those humans..."
Segoe explained the whole situation, how they attacked the humans with his bone magic, that they shoot him and screamed like scared children, which lead to lure Tris out of the dinner.
They mentioned that Tris pointed out how they're not thier uncles, because of the bone magic they used, so Segoe guessed, that they treated the leader of the group because of thier high LV and that he killed most members of that group, they told Undyne that two could escape and anyone else... "vanishes" thanks to the goo magic they used.
He didnīt said anything about saying Tris they would take care off any human she might kill, only mentioning that Tris offered her help and end up getting shot because Segoe didnīt protect her soon enough.
Or that they eat the human remains, it was information nobody needed to know besides the ones who heared him saying that to Sans in thier anger.
If they choose to tell anyone about it, they wouldnīt care, the damage was already done.

"...After that, Sans attacked the girl with the wings, out of worry and anger but that werenīt reasons for me to attack an innocent girl and break her wings. So i grabed Sans and yelled at him for that stupid, short-tempered reaction.
Donīt worry, I didnīt hurt him, there is never a reason to hurt someone without a good reason for me, i sensed that Sans might not be able to survive an attack of mine and iīm sorry for doing that, the situation could be solved better.
When this was over, he forced-teleported us here and well...that is anything that happend, i guess..."
ended the goo-skeleton, thier grey pinpricks watched the reaction of Undyne and anyone else in the room silent, they couldnīt read the expression of everyone well, but they knew most where shocked to hear about a monster killing humans, something like that didnīt happen often.
Segoe just hopes nobody would make a connection between them killing bad humans and the rports about missing humans which came up from time to time because...well, the humans they kill will be missed by someone sometime.
Well, lying wasnīt an option, my SOUL is exposed, they might be able to read the reaction of it too easy.
grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
You had been so focused on the story that you had jumped a little when the smaller dinosaur let you know she was finished patching up your wounds. Before even really thinking about it, you had wrapped your arms around the monster. "Thank you." You murmured, before letting go of her.

Seeing the dinosaur get a little flustered, you let out a small chortle. "sorry, should've asked first, huh?" You slowly attempted to get into a standing position, coughing a little as you managed to walk a little.

You were going to wait until the interaction between the two was finished, but you had stopped near Segoe. You had wanted to thank her as well, for reasons that were a little more than obvious.
AnythingButAverage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Kirsa Xylander || Human

"Well... This is what's happening I guess"

"Speech"||'Thoughts'||Narration

Kirsa stared in shock as she was caught up in the events that followed her getting in between the short skeleton and the goopy-being. It was almost too much for her to follow. The winged girl being slammed against the wall, something crawling out of someone's eye, more gunshots. She had just wanted a drink. And now, suddenly, she was in some laboratory looking place.

She stood by anxiously as the intimidating blue fish-woman started asking questions. She much preferred the slightly nervous yellow dinosaur. At least she seemed outwardly concerned about the group of strangers that the small skeleton had poofed into their home. At least, Kirsa figured it was the home of all of the monsters present. She was probably wrong though.

Kirsa watched as the goo-monster explained what happened, nodding along. "I wasn't there for the first bit, but I was there for when Sans showed up. I, um, I called him off of his niece's phone." She spoke up, hoping that the fish lady wouldn't yell at her.

Meanwhile:
"Brother! Why didn't you bring me along?! I could have helped!" Papyrus asked his brother, browbones knitted in concern. He was trying to keep his voice down, conscious of the numerous guests in the other room.

Sans shrugged. "seemed like a lot of effort, bro. the person just said that tris was in trouble and was hurt. they didn' say anything about the rest of 'em." He wiped a few beads of sweat off of his forehead.

"OH NO! DON'T TELL ME YOU TELEPORTED ALL OF THEM WITHOUT HELP?! SANS! THAT'S SO IRRESPONSIBLE! I COULD HAVE HELPED!" Papyrus shrieked, all thoughts of being polite for the sake of new people gone.

"you can't teleport, bro," sans chuckled while motioning for Papyrus to join him in walking into the main room.

"I COULD HAVE CARRIED SOME OF THE SMALLER HUMANS!" he claimed as the two walked into the main room. "UNDYNE I HOPE I HAVE NOT INCONVENIENCED YOU BY KEEPING MY BROTHER SO LONG FOR DISCUSSION!"

"yeah, we don't want tibia hassle," Sans snickered as he walked over to Tris. "you doin' okay kid?"

Sans || Skeleton

"you wanna have a bad time?"

"speech"

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
((QUE SPEAR OF JUSTICE EVERYONE!!!))

"NGAAAAHHHHH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!" Undyne screamed upon hearing about the monster hating humans throwing one of her magical spears through the wall. " I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH HAVING TO FIGHT HUMANS OVER STUPID SHIT JUST ARRRGG!!" She continued her ranting suplexing a chair that had been empty nearby her and breaking it into several pieces.

"U..Undyne s..sweetie calm down please." Alphys said coming over to her still very visibly upset wife taking her hand to try and keep her from breaking anymore furniture or destroy anymore walls. "I..i k...know it's not a g..great thing to hear b...but with such a l..large g..gathering i..it's not s..surprising." Alphys continued her attempt to calm down Undyne seeming to only fuel the fish monsters fury more.

"Sorry about the chair and wall babe god damnit it was supposed to be a fucking party." Undyne said lowering her tone quite a bit having Alphys next to her holding her hand and rubbing her arm to calm her down. " I mean we can't even have damned human and monster parties without some of the worst of the humans deciding to try and kill people. I mean they would have been shooting up their own fucking kind how is that just grrr." She continued stomping her foot angrily and looking towards Sans and Papyrus as they came into the room just nodding at them in an attempt to not break anything else.

"Yeah I'm good uncle Sans. Moma Alphys patched me up pretty good." Tris said smiling at both her uncles whent hey walked in the room. She knew she wasn't off the hook with Undyne though but for now it was probably best to deal with all the other elephants in the room so to speak.

grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
You couldn't help flinching back when the fish woman, Undyne according to the others, started breaking things. Taking a few deep breaths, you calmed yourself down before trying to get Segoe's attention. "I uh, wanted to thank you for what you did. Things'd probably be in a much worse situation if you didn't help."

Giving a weak smile, you couldn't help but freeze a little at the sight of the man from earlier walking in the room.

You were okay. Everything was okay. That wasn't going to happen again. This time is different

"I uhhh, Thanks, again..." You muttered, before looking away from the monster. Taking a few shaky breaths, you clenched your hands shut before doing your best to sneak over to them.

You hesitantly tapped on the shorter skeleton's shoulder to get his attention. It had taken you a little while to force out the words, your hands finding their way to the locket hanging from your neck. "I wanted to say that I... About earlier.... I just wanted to uhm...."

"I'm sorry." You forced the words out, grip tightly clenched around the necklace.

You should've thought the situation through better, it was completely understandable that he acted that way. You were the one at fault in that situation. It only made sense that you apologized.