Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic SBCF RP (Koyitar,Grayscaleternity,Teddy,Neko,truc orchid)
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
"Nah I don't think any of them will be here tonight. They came for the first one but had plans tonight and basically dumped me off here telling me to make friends and have fun without them for once." Tris said laughing taking another drink of her barbecue sauce winking her right eye. Her left trained on the surrounding area something felt off really off and it bothered her a lot.

"Eh jobs aren't for everyone." Tris said ending her wink and turning to Lucida but still reading souls and intentions. It was one of the first things she was taught how to do and she did it often with large crowds. Especially with all the Humans against monster crap that was going down. There were a lot of groups that hated monsters and had killed many. They had even gone so far as to kill humans the defended monsters.

"Anyone else got a bad feeling?" She asked suddenly to the group around her. Looking around for the source of what she was feeling all of a sudden. It felt dark and cruel intended and it was meant for anyone that was standing in New Grillbys but she wasn't sure where it was coming from at all. "I really hope we are not about to have a bad time." She muttered using something her uncle would say when he was helping her train her powers.

YuubiTimberwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Segoe | Dark Alley infront of New Grillbys -> sidewalk across New Grillbys

A group of ten or twelve men came into Segoes view, they could smell dust on thier hands, which leads to a deep, dark growl erupting in the chest of the goo skeleton hidden in a dark alley.

"So bud, where is that monster place?" "Should be here, a bunch of monster and monster lovers should be here, its somewhat the second grand opening or some other shit." "So, got your guns and knives?" "yeah"
They were standing right next to New Grillbys, checking thier equipment and pull masks over thier faces, so no one could find them later.
"Lets dust the- WHAT!?"

A pair of sharp bones hit the wall next to them and remain stuck in the wall, inches away from the face of the "leader", a few men started to scream in shock and two of them ran off into the coming darkness of the city.
The leader spun around and shoot into the dark alley where the bones came from, try to show that he wasnīt scared of any monster or magic, a dark, strange calm voice laughs at that weak attempt.
Segoe didnīt dodged the bullets, thier DF was high enough that the damage they took was under 5, killing all the adult humans they met during the last years helped getting a high LV.
Once the in goo covered skeleton came out of the alley, now standing on the sidewalk, showing thier monstrous form, fear took over the hidden faces of a few anti-monster men and magic filled the air like the smell of rain before a storm.
"Nobody is touching the ones i was ordered to protect..."
xXOrchidChildXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Now that you mention it, Tris" Evie frowned slightly, setting down the pre-mix bottle she had been holding. Eyes flickered about the bar, she had run into enough monster hating assholes to be able to pick them out of a crowd quite easily; though the masks and weapons usually made it a lot easier. Cautiously she glanced to the bar owner before she rounded the bar, sticking close to her new group of friends. This was the last thing Grillby needed, seriously.

"Probably best we keep our guard up, I heard something earlier about a threat again monster owned establishments or places where monsters would congregate. Bunch of assholes, if you ask me"
AnythingButAverage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
Kirsa followed the group as they were herded over to the bar. She sat down on a stool and rested her chin on her hand, taking a few deep breaths. They could feel that unique feeling of in your body but also floating in space somewhere near Neptune starting to creep in. Great. Because that's how great first impressions are made.

They murmured some kind of phrase that hopefully sounded like "I'm good" and focused more on their breathing than the conversation. She focused on the condensation of her class cooling her hand, hoping it would ground her. It worked slightly. Slowly, she reeled herself back in while tracing patterns on her glass. They hoped that they hadn't come off as rude.

"I can't be promise to be an effective defender if something does down," Kirsa chuckled, finally feeling mostly back in their body, so to speak, "but I'm a good distraction. And I'm drowning in student loans I really don't have much to lose, y'know?" They took a sip of their drink and mentally shook the rest of the floating feeling away. "Anyway, I hope I don't have to do anything like that. I just pulled a 12-hour shift and this stool is comfy."
TeddyTellsATale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Theod'ra didn't exactly feel comfortable walking into New Grillby's after the monster-haters had shown up, especially in her human form, but she wanted to. Shaking out her long, black hair, Theod'ra gave her antlers a lucky rub as she walked in the door in her mostly human state. Her auburn freckles easily noticeable on her pale skin. It was more crowded than normal and she instantly felt terrified of the commotion.
Surfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:40 am Reply with quote        
She came to a stop and took a moment to apprenhensively check the sign. Yes, this was Grillby's. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she squared her shoulders. She could do this. They were monsters. And the people here didn't mind monsters, in fact they were excited about their arrival and the new establishment. She just hoped that she didn't attract any attention.

Opening the doors, she froze in place. The bar was a lot more crowded than she anticipated and lack for a better word - loud. Steadying herself, she took a deep breath to calm her erratic heart, uaed her drawstrings to tighten her hood and ducked in through the swinging doors. Hurriedly, she took a seat on a stool on the far back of the room. Peeking through the opening of her hood, she took a quick survey of the room. No one seemed to have noticed her. Although, there seemed to be a cluster of varied people and monsters at the end of the counter that she sat at. They didn't seem to have noticed her either. Taking a deep breath, she finally let down her hood to reveal her big floppy ears.

Taking a hold and beginning to broswe the items of a menu, she could feel her shoulders begin to relax. Though she didn't forget about the commotion or noise behind or the side to her. In fact, the group from the side attracted her eye. Maybe she could greet them first?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
Tris's eye flared and her left hand crackled with magic a bone materializing as soon as she heard the gun fire. "I think we got trouble outside." She said heading towards the door moving around some of the other patrons of the bar that were backing away from the entrance rather quickly.

A quick look outside confirmed what she had been feeling humans in masks with gun were outside the bar and where fighting another monster. She couldn't make out the shape of form but the attacks reminded her of those of her uncles and she ran outside to do anything.

"GET OUT OF HERE ASSHOLES!!!" She screamed as she came out the door flipping the bone to her right hand and lifting her left to use her magic to throw a couple of the gun wielding punks a few feet away slamming one into a tree. She looked around to find the monster that they had been shooting at. expecting to see either her uncle Sans or Papyrus but was surprised to see a goo like Skeleton creature instead.

"Well you're definatly not my uncles" Tris said smiling at the monster before her and turning her attention back to the monster hating humans with guns.

Surfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
[Cassie|Alley In Front of New Grillby's]

Cassie was beginning to work up her nerve to speak up to the group when gunshots rang out and interrupted her. Her whole body visibly tensed and she jumped up from the bar stool, alarmed. Flitting her eyes across the bar in a panic, she didn't see any foreseeable threat. Gulping, she flipped her hood up to disguise her head.

Reports of Monster-haters and allied terrorist groups came to mind. Were they here today? Of course they would be, it was the Second Grand Opening to Grillby's. Maybe she shouldn't have come here today? Fear knotted her stomach. Sweating profusely, she didn't notice that her hands were shaking nor her legs. They would kill her if they found her. She had to get out of there there now.

Pushing past people hastily, she didn't hear or ignored their angry or surprised yells of protest. She didn't care. She had to get out there right now and they were just blocking her way to her only exit; to safety. Finally, she raced past the swinging doors from once she came and plopped right into the alley.

And right into the the thick of things.

(Appears there is only one door?)

YuubiTimberwolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
Segoe | sidewalk across New Grillbys -> next to New Grillbys
with Tris

Segoe didnīt cared if they were seen yet or not, they stayed hidden for years and more years, they got tired of caring and hiding. Once they were doing what they were ordered, nothing else mattered.
Tris was using her magic to take care of a few guns the men use, most of them were already in fear.
Humans tend to look brave and cool, but when it comes to buisness, they run like children in fear and terror.
The half skeleton, half human girl looked at the silent guardien, Segoe was surprised by her reaction.
No fear or a wall of questions, just a simply sentence that Segoe was not one she would have expected.
The goo skeleton laughs when she mentioned her uncles, the skeleton brothers Papyrus and Sans. Meeting them in the future would be quite...confusing, if that even happends, they donīt expect them to remember thier brief meeting back in the Underground.
Segoe was no one who showed themself to everyone, they didnīt knew why, but it might have to do with them being a former human and being a hybrid now.
Confusing feelings grabed thier SOUL and the stitches pulled it a bit closer to thier chest, it calmed them down a bit.
"No, i am not them. But something similiar and again not." spoke Segoe chuckling with a deep voice, they cross the street coming closer to Tris and the rest of the anti-monster guys, thier grey pinpricks shine with anger.

"Anyway..." the black goo of Segoes "leg" extend forward and tentacles made out of the same material reach up, moving like they had thier own mind. "...i have to fulfill my duty and YOU..."
The "leader" tried to escape, fearing his life in danger, but the tentacles were faster and grab him by one of his legs, pulling him up until his eyes met Segoes eye sockets on the same high.
"...YOU have quite a lot of LV for a human... you canīt just have killed monsters to reach that, i would have known."
Segoe made a motion with one of thier hands upwards, a bone shot out of the goo underneath the "leader", ending his life quickly.
The tentacle dropped the dead body and the goo covered it, no hint was left about what had happend a few moments ago when the goo took itīs place directly underneath Segoes body.
The skeleton monster looked at Tris, wondering what her reaction ot that scene would be.
"Go ahead, whatever you do, there will be no hint about what happend here, exept your raising LV and humans cant see that."
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
Tris|next to New Grillbys with Segoe

Tris looked at the goo skeleton monster a bit wide eyed at first. But realized that they had the right idea with the leader their LV had been way to high to have just killed monsters. They had probably killed humans that helped monsters as well.

"I have been told that I shouldn't kill humans not out int he open. But I have a feeling even my uncle Sans would be giving you punks a b a d t i m e." Tris said a few sharp bone raising behind her to prove her point. She flung them towards the men missing most of them hitting a few in their shin bones or arms. She dodged a few bullets her bone falling around her when she realized she had actually been hit in in right shoulder.

"Shit that well that's not good at all." Tris muttered The orange around her purple iris completely taking over her eye as she grabbed more of the guys throwing them up in the air then slamming them back down again with her magic.

She wasn't sure how many were left now all she knew is she was in pain from the gunshot and she wanted to sit down. She closed her eye and listened hearing screaming and other sounds around her before she blacked out from the pain.

Surfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
Cassie|Alleyway In front of New Grillby's

Cassie landed on her knees and successfully scraped her palms. "Tttt-ttt." She grimaced at the sting in her palms and carefully sat on her butt, keeping her hands off the ground. She was too busy inspecting her hands at first to notice the commotion.
Once the commotion caught her eye, she paled. A man hung dangling from a creature's grip, impaled by a bone and was gone a moment later. Cassie didn't have enough time to process what had just happened.
"T-that man.." she pointed at the drooping creature with a shaking hand. "W-what hap-p-pen-?" her shaky whisper was interrupted by another voice and blurs of movement that her sluggish mind couldn't register.
It was all too much too take in.

Note: Cassie is experiencing symptoms of shock.

AnythingButAverage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
Kirsa instinctively jumped out of her seat and slid down into a crouch when she heard the gunshots ring out, muffled as they were. Growing up knowing the people she had known had turned "duck and cover" into a classically conditioned response. She cautiously stood up, unnerved by the shocked silence of the bar. There was only so much time before the surprise wore off and the panic set in.

"If you have a back door, get everyone vulnerable out through it if things get bad," she calmly told the fire elemental. She was sure that he knew his regulars well, that he knew who could handle themselves in a fight. He nodded before making his way over to the group of dogs playing cards.

Walking as calmly as possible Kirsa made her way to the door, following in the wake of someone else who had ran out seconds before. That someone else was currently sitting down next to the half-skeleton girl from before, staring in shock at the source of the pained human noises that Kirsa was pointedly ignoring for now. And the half-skeleton girl didn't seem to be awake, and was bleeding from her right shoulder. If she was hurt, what can you do? Nothing. You're a weak, pathetic human

Kirsa shook off the thoughts in her head and wrapped her coat around the human girl, not yet looking at at fight going on. "You're going to be okay. You'll be safe. Stay here, stay behind me. You're okay. You're safe," she murmured reassurances to the girl.

Kirsa turned her attention to the half-skeleton girl. Her right shoulder - of course it was her human side - was dark red with blood. Cursing, Kirsa took off her blazer and button down. She didn't care that she was left in a tank top and that it was cold, she needed to stop the bleeding now. She folded her button down and pressed it against the shoulder firmly. There was only an entry wound, no exit wound.

"Okay, bullet is till lodged inside. I don't have anything to get it out with. Shit. Shit shit shit. Okay. Stop bleeding now. Worry about bullet later," Kirsa mumbled as she worked. It helped to keep her focused and distracted her from the fight. She tied her blazer around the shirt, securing it firmly, and continuing to apply pressure to the wound.

Finally, finally she looked over to the fight, now over, and saw... some goo thing. And bones strewn around. And no humans left awake. Or maybe alive? Kirsa didn't want to think about that. This monster in front of her didn't seem to want to cause her harm. It had taken care of the threat, and Kirsa certainly wasn't a threat.

"Sh-" Kirsa's voice cracked, so she cleared her throat and started again. "She's hurt. She has a bullet in her shoulder and I can't get it out with my fingers. And the other human is in shock. And I'm going to shit my pants once the adrenaline wears off." Kirsa laughed, a little hysterically, as she looked up at the goo being. "Please help."

Where am I?: The alleyway outside of New Grillby's
Who am I with?: The half-skeleton girl, a human girl, and a goo thing. (oh my!)
How am I feeling?: Like I'm going to SHIT MY PANTS when this is over

xXOrchidChildXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
Confusion.

Confusion and panic.

That was what Evie saw as soon as the gun shots echoed through the bar. The human had jumped to her feet, brown eyes flicking this way and the next as she watched the ex-Royal Guard Canine Unit start to usher the more vulnerable customers out through the 'fire-exit'. Her mind was racing, running at a hundred miles a minute. So many situations and possible outcomes jumping and clambering all over each other for attention in her head.

"I'm fine," Evie told Grillby when she felt a warm hand land on her shoulder for a split second, shaking off the shock that had come from the sudden change in atmosphere. She could hear a commotion outside and absentmindedly she couldn't help but think what this would do for poor Grillby's bottom line.

But what could she do? It's not like Evie has any combat training, sure she could handle a few rowdy drunks but Monster Hater's with guns who were willing to kill?

Slowly things seemed to grind to a holt, the more fighting-able monsters looked around nervously; some stood at the ready should more violence orientated humans burst through the doors, others fidgeted and muttered amongst themselves.

The air hung thick until somewhere from the front of the bar someone called out.

"One of the girls got shot!"

Evie moved faster than she ever moved before, catching the first aid kit that had been literally chucked at her by the fire elemental before she bolted out the door.

She fell to her knees next to the half skeleton girl and the human girl she had been talking with, dropping the plastic box beside her. She scrambled, yanking the lid off it and rummaging for gauze and medical tape; she barely even registered the fact that there was a GOO COVERED SKELETON THING not even feet from her.

"We need to call someone, someone who can treat monster wounds...Does anyone have Alphys's or Sans's number?"
Surfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
Cassie vaguely registered the warmth that spread over her shoulders and the reassurances from the girl. She was staring at the goey creature tbat stood several yards from her. The image of the skwered man was burned into the back of her mind, causing her to shiver and cold sweat to break out. She had never experienced gore or violence before.
That poor man...
Tears began to bud at the corner of her eyes as she thought of that man. Nonethewiser that he would have killed her if he had the chance.

YuubiTimberwolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
Segoe | Next to New Grillbys
with Tris, Kirsa, Evie & Cassie

That girl, Tris, took care of some of the humans, it was interesting to see how she suddenly act once the goo skeleton told her, that they would take care of any visible hint left behind.
When their not existing ears heared a gun shoot, the goo skeleton was way to slow to shield the girl with thier body from the bullet, the girl was shoot, lying on the ground.
Rage, anger and pure HATE took over Segoes magic, with one single, deep and just INHUMAN growl, they reach forward, grabing the man who did this by his thoat and crushing thier skull between Segoes teeth.
Blood and stuff ran down thier jaw, soaking the white, weak yellow looking bone in ruby color, the goo covered the blood on thier body fast, absorbing it.
"Iīm ending the dance RIGHT NOW..."
A bunch of bones shoot out of thier body, hitting the ones left, DESTROYING thier bodies and weak, disgusting SOULs like glass.
Goo spread out around him, covering thier bodies, converting them to magic like simple food, but that way of "eating" doesnīt reward Segoe with a taste, thatīs why they had a tongue in thier skull.
The taste of human blood is still something...interesting to them, forbidden and sweet. It was wrong liking it, but they do, it was thier food for many years until the monsters came to the surface bringing monster food with them. Segoe never bothered to learn how human food taste like, humans were thier enemy for too long.

Liking of the blood from thier jaw, trying to look somehow "normal", they looked at the now three girls, which are in shock an panic.
"Look for her phone, they way how you can unlock the screen should be visible thanks to the finger prints, call Sans. He will be here pretty fast and can take her to Alphys..." spoke Segoe in a calm voice, thier magic is still in rage and anger that the creature could that let happend.
That wasnīt suppose to happend, she could be dead because i let myself carried away. Gaster would be disappointed, i would be a failure for him.
They didnīt bother explaining how they knew about the way Tris unlocks her phone or how they knew that Sans was the fastes way to get her save, even when he was the most laziest creature on earth next to an animal called a "sloth".
Explaining that Segoe is somekind of guardian, created to protect monsterkind and thier friends from any kind of harm, stalking a few of them because they were part of Gasters Family, the Royal Family or friends with them might create more panic and confusion than needed.
Also, they have learned that such a behavoir doesnīt lead to trust and scared people, that was a confusing lession for Segoe to learn when they answered the question of a monster, how they knew they were in danger.
Gaster was never like that, he understood Segoes actions most of the time, but Segoe didnīt had much to do with someone else than him.
Now turning around, the goo skeleton "kneeled" down to face the girls on the same hight.
"I mean no harm, calm down, breath slowly, nothing bad can happen right now, there is no one left to do so. I canīt remove the bullet, her magic would kick in seeing me as a threat, Alphys will take care of that and ...uhhhh...."
The creature had to put one of thier hands on the skull, they had used up pretty much magic at once with thier last action, not too much but enough to make them feel a magi-graine.
Wierd thing about a magi-graine is, that is comes when you have too much magic, to less or just used way to much at one.
"Anyway, you can call me Segoe, if that helps to calm you down. I learned that knowing the name of something terrible looking might help but... i can go away, my duty is done for now and..."
Segoe stops themself from saying more, what was that feeling in thier SOUL that stops them from speaking, that they have more to do? That there is always more to do for them? That thier duty is a neverending quest? That they canīt stay?
The hand on thier skull is twitching, they let go of thier skull and let the hand now hovering above thier exposed SOUL, scearching what is wrong with it. Did they got shoot there?
No, it would feel different and thier HP would have more damage.

(Iīm sorry that i keep writing so much, i canīt stop myself :"D )