Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic SBCF RP (Koyitar,Grayscaleternity,Teddy,Neko,truc orchid)
grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:48 pm Reply with quote        
Diana had grabbed a water, some more barbecue sauce, and a refill on her own drink. She had stopped Grillby and chatted with him about the bar for a little while, before telling him that she should probably get back to her friends.

Waving at the fire elemental, you returned to the group. "I'm back with some drinks, and I'm not at all surprised to see that more people have arrived." You handed over the water and sauce, finally taking a sip from your cup. "Welcome to our humble abode, swarmed around the bar. Sorry about that, you probably just came to grab a drink."
xXOrchidChildXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Evie couldn't help that laugh that escaped her as the small doll-like creature tried to wrap an around around her. She leaned down slightly, only looking up when someone else spoke.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all. I'm glad your all having a good time, lord know Grillby put enough effort into making sure this place was just as homey as the one in Snowdin. Oh, I'm Evie, by the way"
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 pm Reply with quote        
Tris had allowed herself to be pulled into the hug Lucida reminded her of her Uncle Papyrus with the friendship hug thing. "Friends sounds cool." She said taking the barbecue sauce from Diana when she had brought it back. "Thanks" She said taking a swig.

"Oh sorry we are kinda blocking the door aren't we bud." Tris said to the newcomer that looked like they really wanted a drink from the bar. More and more people had joined their little group as the time had passed.

"So what do you all do out of curiosity." Tris said trying to make conversation. Small talk was her strongest element but she decided to make an effort. Of course it was at that moment she realized when she had been pulled into the hug her scarf had slipped enough to be showing off the skeleton side of her face and glowing purple eye socket to everyone around her. "Well shit" She muttered deciding not to bother covering her face and waiting for the fall out that would inevitably happen.

Neko9lives

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
To say that Lucida had literal stars in her eyes would be a server understatement. She stared in awe at Tris' face "OH MY GOD! YOU-THAT'S... SO COOL, AND BEAUTIFUL!" Lucida squealed in excitement! or rather she would have done if Kara hadn't squeezed her vocal chords resulting in Lucida making a sound similar to a kitten meowing. Lucida coughed and took Kara's "gesture" as a clue to the fact that she was perhaps being a bit ... rude. She straightened up and lifted the scarf back over Tris' head, politely smiling "uhh your scarf fell".

Lucida started to blush with embarrassment, she had gotten too excited, and so she gave her cup of water her undivided attention.
AnythingButAverage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
Kirsa nearly sighed in relief when she didn't come across as an asshole or an alcoholic. For that, she deserved to get herself something special. Maybe two rum and cokes as opposed to one. "Thank you guys so much, I'll be right back over!" she smiled. They seemed like a nice group - hell the whole place seemed like a nice group - and it was really helping her shake off the post-work grumpies.

She weaved through the small group and other patrons to approach the bar. She balked slightly when she reached the polished wood, never having seen a fire elemental. Quickly she averted her eyes. "Sorry for staring, I'm still getting used to all of the different ways monsters look. Uum... One rum and coke please? The fire elemental didn't reply, but he (it, they, she? the topic of gender was confusing enough when applied to humans, much more so to monsters) made a sound suspiciously akin to laughter. If a fire could laugh.

Kirsa thanked the fire elemental again when he returned with her drink before heading back to the group by the door. She arrived just in time to see one of the girls that had greeted her had a half-skeleton face. 'Well that's... new. As is everything else in this place.

"You don't need to hide your face," Kirsa said after the other, more excited girl - who reminded her of a doll - finished, gently resting her hand on the other girl's - skelegirl's? would that be rude to think of her as that? - back. "I mean if you think you're ugly I should hide my face then," she laughed as she rubbed small circles, noticing the difference in texture from one side to the next. "This seems like a nice, friendly place here. And if anyone has an issue with you, I'm sure that the little Doll and I can take them," she chuckled, flashing a smirk at the shorter, doll-like girl.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:42 pm Reply with quote        
Tris was mildly confused if not a bit surprised by their reactions to her. Most people just openly stared except for her family. "I wow umm thanks. It's not that I think I'm ugly people just tend to stare because half skeleton half human and stuff." Tris said taking the scarf off her face completely a slight purple blush on her skeleton side and a normal pink bluish on her human.

"I'm um I'm not used to anyone but Aunty Undyne reacting that way to my looks tibia honest." She continued after a quick sip of her barbecue sauce throwing out a small skeleton pun into the mix to lighten the mood a bit.

xXOrchidChildXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
"Why don't we move this little party out of the way of the door?" Evie suggested before guiding the wee group to one end of the bar. As much as she loved standing around, she had a feeling that other patron's wouldn't be happy with them blocking the only entrance to the bar.

"You'll find it's petty hard to shock anyone around here" The human said to the half skeleton half human, having simply taken it in her stride like everything else to do with monsters. "And don't count me out, anyone said anything and I'll quite happily show them the door"

Evie grinned as she all but vaulted herself over the bar, being careful not to let her shoes touch the wooden surface (Grillby would have her head). Playfully she blew a kiss to the fire elemental before grabbing a couple of bottles from the back shelf and a few glasses from under the bar. Now, happily leaning against the wooden surface Evie poured herself a shot and downed it in record time.

"So, my brilliant new friends; wha'cha drinking and can I get you something to eat?"
Neko9lives

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
"MEAT! ... I mean ... do you have any um ... meat" Lucida pushed her two index fingers together. All this happy energy was starting to go to her head, she was becoming too over stimulated but Kara wasn't stopping her like he usually did. Kara was too busy making sure no one here had malicious intent to bring in Lucida's excitement.
Lucida turned to Tris "you are very beautiful, I love the colour of your bones and the humans are right! I'd make sure any nay sayers would hurt on the inside and outside!" taking a large gulp of her water finishing it in one go and smiling with glee
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
"I can usually handle naysayers on my own. I mean I have a little bit of magic." Tris said the outside of her glowing purple eye turning a bright orange as she levitated her bottle of barbecue sauce for a bit before catching it again winking.

"I don't use it often though haven't really had much reason to aside from training with Aunty Undyne and Uncle Paps on how to control it really." She said laughing a bit. It seems these people weren't so bad making friends wasn't as hard as she thought it might be. In fact it was rather fun. Of course every single person in her family had told her that but well it was a different experience first hand.

"I honestly haven't met many people that have had bad things to say about me really. I mean if they have I probably never got the chance to hear it before my fam took care of them. They can be a bit umm overprotective." She laughed thinking about the time Undyne, Sans and even little Frisk had come to her rescue in a supermarket a few weeks back. It was funny that a ten year old mute had taken up for her but she wouldn't trade her friendship with the pipsqueak for the world.

grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
You couldn't help but smile a little at the scene playing out in front of you. "I could go for whatever, not too picky when it comes to food." You told the girl, finding it amusing to see how her and Grillby acted around each other. You had scooted a bit closer to Tris, flapping out your wings a little before properly closing them.

"Hey, er, Tris was it? If it makes you feel any better, I know how you feel. Even though you seem to not really seem to uh, need the help, I'm always up to stick up for someone who's in a similar situation as i am. Especially considering people aren't to welcome to someone who seems like they are half human, half monster." You mumbled to her. Your expression had darkened a bit at the thought, but your intent was all the same.

"But I believe you had asked about what our professions are a little while ago? 'M a waitress. What about you?"
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
"I will take some fries for sure those are always the best. Extra barbecue sauce and some ketchup as well." Tris said at the mention of food for once not feeling exposed with her whole face showing for the first time in a while without her family around.

"Oh I um work at the lab with my mama Alphys and uncle Sans." She said turning to answer Diana smiling towards her. She really didn't do much at the lab other than helped them keep their notes in check. Sometimes they tested her magic but most of the time it was sitting around putting the notes in proper chronological order to make sense of them all.

"Though what you do seems like fun." Tris added thinking to herself about how she wanted to do something outside of the lab every now and again. She had been told it was ok but she had wanted more control of her powers before she did so. She didn't want to accidentally hurt someone if her emotions made her powers go out of control. So far it had only happened once but it had scared her. As she sat there thinking her purple eye dimmed a little.

YuubiTimberwolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:01 am Reply with quote        
Segoe watched the event that took place at New Grillbys.
Silent, observing they looked down from the roof of a building on the other side of the street. Since Gaster, his creator and master, was gone and the barrier broke, the creature was left with nothing but two orders they had to fulfill.
ORDER 1: Protecting any member of Gasters Family and the Royal Family.
ORDER 2: Protecting any monster or monster like being.

ORDER 3 was finished, Segoe had lured children into the underground, some with sweet words, some with force so they fell down and could help Gaster to find a way to break the barrier for good.
Segoe knew more than just nine children fell down, they dont know what happend to the rest of them, cause Segoe wasn´t spending much time in the underground once Gaster gave them ORDER 3.
As a monster/human being, Segoe could pass the barrier whenever they wanted, but Gaster tend to tell the goo skeleton, that they should get back to work so thier freedom would come soon.
Segoe choosed once to just stay on the surface, hunting down children until the barrier broke, hoping to spend more time with Gaster then.
Sadly, Gaster was gone long before that happend and it took even longer for Segoe to learn about his fate.
They could have prevented that, it was thier ORDER 1.

It was hard to do what Gaster ordered once monsterkind got to the surface and lived together in one big city, humans became a huge problem to them and Segoe had a hard time keeping track what was happening in the city, their magic made it possible for them to hide in shadows but they were unable to see every dark cornor in the city.
They wish they could do it, Segoe wished they could spend all thier time hunting down the ones hurting monsters for stupid reasons. It would keep them from thinking how much they miss Gaster, thier creator, master and someone they could secretly call "Father" in thier mind.
So Segoe focus on places many monster and humans are going to collide, like New Grillbys, but he had one more reason to show up here:

They had a strange feeling in thier SOUL that something was going to happen soon, something bad, very bad.
That feeling was strange for the goo covered skeleton monster, it appeared suddenly and with it, that strange scene happend in front of him.
Tris, from who they knew was somehow adopted by friends of Gasters sons, showed her whole face in front of strangers.
It never happend before and once humans of the anti-monster group would pass by, they would take actions. A half human / half skeleton being was of course something they would try to dust the moment they saw.

Segoe noticed they were growling deeply with anger while thinking of that, their claws make strange noises on the roof, thier always exposed SOUL glows dim and the being had to look out if someone or something saw them. They choose to change position and drop down to a puddle of goo, just thier skull sticking out of the black mass, and slides along the wall of the building into a dark alley, where not even the sun could reach the ground during noon. After checking it was clear, they changed into there normal form, thier little, grey pinpricks in thier eye sockets shine dim through the darkness. Most people wouldn´t notice them, others would think of them as eyes of a lone cat, which was half true.

(Uhm....what time is it? Night/Day? & Sorry for that giant post X"D Have a habit to write such long posts)
grayscaleeternity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
(its cool! and it'd probably be night)

"It's kind of bland, but at least I don't really run into that many rude people on the job. I've gone to school for science and medicine though, so your job seems interesting!" You took another sip of your drink, before burrowing the lower part of your face into your scarf. "I like your scarf by the way! Also, do you think any of your family'd be here? I'd love to meet them if so!" You set down your cup, your wings flapping a little from the excitement.
xXOrchidChildXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
Evie grinned as she scribbled down the order, handing it to the fire elemental before returning to her new friends. The group was interesting and in all honesty it had been some while since she had some decent company from people her own age.

"Believe it or not, I go book work of the business kind" She explained, refilling the group drinks and her own before once again leaning against the counter. "Always been good with numbers but holy hell the job is boring as heck. A part from that I coach the junior sports teams that my younger cousins are on. Nothing too fancy for me, I'm afraid"

At least the topic of jobs was neutral ground, both humans and monsters (and hybrids it's seemed) needed to work to pay the bills and survive on the surface.
Neko9lives

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:56 pm Reply with quote        
"I don't have a job. I just wonder around, its kind of fun, I see a lot of interesting things. But I've never settled down..." Lucida trailed off, her smile vanishing from her lips as she stared into her cup of water. If someone chose that moment to look directly at her eyes, they would notice them becoming glassy and dim.