Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Static-Witch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Static
Race: Human magic-user
Gender/Sex: female
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: Brown normally, turns gold when using lots of magic
Hair: Dark Brown, Long, kept in a high pony tail with bangs
Body type: Hourglass, lean $ muscled.
Clothing/Fashion pants, long-sleeved shirts, sneakers
Piercings Ears, industrial, naval
Family: Frisk (younger half sister)
Skills/Abilities
-Martial Artist
-Magic (I haven't fully explored her magical abilities yet, so that's still vague. right now she can pick up objects and control them telepathically, can fire bursts of magic for attacks, and can nullify other types of magics to some degree (variable as it depends on the other person using magic and how strong said opponent is))
-Flair Bartender
Soul Virtue: Valiance
Soul Color: Gold
Surfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:44 am Reply with quote        
Loving Creator: Haley/Puperpants/Tanzifly/Surfan

Name: Cassie ____

Species: Presumably Human

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 109 lbs.

Gender Pronouns: She/her (Does not matter)

Eyes: Doey, wide brown/hazel eyes.

Hair: Long, thin platinum hair.

Physical Description: Cassie is light boned, has a thin frame, she has long, floppy white ears, and soft fluffy fur that covers her body (she looks a lot like the Dreemur family). She doesn't have an animal's snout but she has a nose that is formed halfway between that and a human nose. She also has these chubby cheeks that people like to pinch, often with the excuse that they "couldn't help themselves". Finally, Cassie has pink pads on her fingers and additional claws that can come in quite handy when opening cans or in need of a good back scratch.

Reference: http://tinypic.com/r/34znm2e/9

Usual Attire: Head scarves, large hoodies(ex. Assassins'(?) Creed), long sleeved shirts and slacks, glittery white gloves, and sunglasses.
*Autumn/winter- Brown leather bomber jacket with matted interior wool, and a thick plaid, gray scarf.

Color of Soul: Gray/silver >>> pink

Personality: Shy and reserved. She is softspoken and rarely speaks up to anyone. Whenever someone talks to her it causes her to have a mini heart attack and cause her to break out in sweat. She's not very confident about herself, and she tends to avoid most human company. She rarely gets to express herself. Which is a shame simce she can be very caring and protective of her friends when given the chance. Otherwise she is one to help out from the shadows, much like Alphys. Others often consider her or mysterious or aloof.

Habbits:
*She bars her body by crossing her chest with her arms, and holds her forearm when she's nervous.
*She often critisizes herself.

Peek Into Backstory: Cassie grew up with these "mutations" and ever since she could remember her parents would have her disguise these mutations in fear of their daughter being bullied, ostracised or worse.
One day, while playing a game of truth or dare a classmate dared her to take off her head scarf. Reluctantly, she did. The kids gawked but then smiled as they exclaimed "cool!" or "how did you get those?". She got postivity she didn't expect. From there, she began to wear her head scarves much less.
It wasn't long before news reporters began to pester her parents to interview her. Her parents would stubbornly refuse, until finally they cracked and begrudglingly obliged. News spread fast about her and it wasn't long before religious leaders would dehumanize her on live TV by stating that she definitely was not human and should perish in hell.
Her parents tried to protect her from it but it was too late by then.

New Beginning: Ever since Cassie had seen the news of Monsters leaving Mt. Ebott, she felt her heart twinge. She had to meet them for herself. Maybe she could fit in with them?
Afterall, she was a monster herself.

Goals:
*For Cassie to feel secure in her own skin, gain a new family, and a new home to belong.
*Maybe gain an Uncle Sans?

YuubiTimberwolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:52 am Reply with quote        
Just wanted to say, that a few of you didnīt read my last post x"D

The anti-monster idiots are RIGHT NEXT to New Grillbys, they are shooting at Segoe (who just laughs at that attempt, because Bullets + Goo = what? was something there?) and that should be enough noise to say the guys near the door that something is up.

I think after 2 pages of happy greeting stuff, we can have a bit action ;P There are still like 8 guys who want to have a BAD time. Feel free to do whatever you like, iīm happy to scare 2 away x"D
Surfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
Yuubi, I'll reply. Cassie'll hear it and hide... poor girl. She's skittish.
Surfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:17 am Reply with quote        
Hey, would anyone mind if I RPed Sans and Papyrus? If you don't think it's fair, I won't, I just thought I could RP them and have fun with their brotherly relationship.
Get your head out of the gutter. Nothing like fontcest.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:52 am Reply with quote        
I think we were only going to do like short little cameo's of the main cast keeping it mostly an oc type of thing that just takes place in the Undertale surface universe