Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall

Most seen costume this Halloween?
Storm Trooper
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Chewbacca
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A certain corn-colored toupee
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Elsa...just like last year
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Pope (and pope baby)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:51 am Reply with quote        
Hey guys! Long time no chat.

Halloween is fast approaching and like every year, my creativity goes on holiday the entire month of October. Early Christmas or something - I don't know. So this year, before October 1st, I want to brainstorm a bit.

What are YOU planning on doing/dressing as for Halloween?

What are some fun ideas you think would work great as costumes?

So far I've considered being some kind of cyborg chick with aluminum foil appliances or a wind-up/steampunk thing.

And it's the year of the Star Wars revival, so Chewys are to be expected and improved upon in epic ways.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:50 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I probably won't be dressing up or doing anything, since there's not exactly much to do around here. If I could dress up, I'd love to do something steampunk or something.

I saw a picture of what has got to be the number 1 most efficient way to get your kids run over while trick or treating: This mom got her kids a bunch of black morph suits and layered black clothing over them to make her kids look like shadows.

Mostly I'm just bracing myself for a predicted swarm of minions.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
I won't be dressing up myself though I would love to. But my son shall be going as a ninja turtle. Raphael to be precise I honestly expecting him to pick Mikey or Leo but he was adamant on being Raph.

fickle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
i would dress up as the pope. i'm playing, i wouldnt do that, seems lame. an anthropomorphic plant sounds interesting to me though. i'm not doing anything for halloween either. did you decide what youre going with saygen? the cyborg chick sounds fascinating

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:53 am Reply with quote        
I did nothing for Halloween! Yay!
It's kind of frowned upon for a balding, fat, college-age-ish guy to go around dressed as a slutty nun asking for candy, so yeah... not doing that. But, hell, it would have been funny.