Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Atraea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
Dream World RP

Centered on two people, a boy and a girl, representing the Sun and Moon in their dreams.

(Very loose RP, this will be updated as story develops)
---------------------------------------------------------

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
4:30 AM.

A being cloaked in white sits on a white-sand beach. The tide has long since rolled in, the waves crashing past her feet, drenching her legs and waist. She pulls her legs in resting her chin on her knees. Her hair is covered by a white headscarf, and her skin shines blue in the pale moonlight, appearing to almost glow. Her body is covered by a long white gown, the sleeves long, and exposing only her delicate fingers. The gown rolls past her feet, her toes peeking out only when she occasionally shifts positions.

She breathes a deep sigh, her gaze fixed upon the sky, a big white moon shines overhead. Far below, the faint orange glow of the sun, gingerly peeking over the horizon.

"Hm. Pretty." Isaraa closes her eyes. "Wonder where he is about now."

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
$lashed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, I'm right here Sari," came a young boy's voice from behind her, "it's nice to finally see you again.

Suuth walked towards Isaraa, noticing he wasn't much taller than her as she was sitting . He sat to her right as he crossed his legs, letting the yellow-orange hooded robe he was wearing get wet from the ocean water. He removed his hood and looked up to Isaraa, revealing his excited grinning face and unkempt bright blonde hair.

"I thought I would find you here... I'm sorry I didn't contact you before showing up but I wanted it to be a surprise!"
Atraea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
"Hm." She gave him a small smile, ruffling his hair. "Color me surprised, then." She stretched her legs out in front of her wriggling her toes in the water, her gown moving with the ebb and flow of the water. She was quiet for a few minutes. "Nice night. Quiet." She stood up, her gown drying as she lifted herself above the water, floating a few inches above it. She looked down at little Suuth, jubilant as ever it seemed, despite the seemingly grave circumstances under which they were meeting. She offered her hand to him. "So, what's this about, then?"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
$lashed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
Suuth took Isaraa's hand and let her help him to his feet.

"Haha... always straight to the point I see. As you know, the two of us are very sensitive to the aura's of civilian dreams. We can usually sense if these aura's become too faint or too powerful, and act accordingly. You may have noticed that these aura's have seemed fairly stable lately. I thought so at first as well... but I noticed something that didn't add up. Many of our people have been sleeping a lot more than normal, as if their aura's were too faint and they were trying to replenish them by sleeping more, while others have stayed awake for many hours as if their aura's were too powerful which made it hard for them to go to sleep and dream. What was strange was that from what I could sense, these people's aura's were normal. I decided to check the Temple of Sacred Slumber, where the aura of the land's dreams manifest... and I was met with a worrisome sight.

Suuth put his hand toward the air in front of them, and used ancient magic to fabricate the appearances of the temple's interior. The material of the relics and walls in the temple, normally vibrant, colorful, and pristine, had dulled somewhat, and there were cracks in the walls.

"As you can see... something clearly is wrong, but I'm not exactly sure what... or how to fix it. I was wondering, did you notice anything out of the ordinary yourself that may help us solve this puzzling dilemma?"
Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Isaraa squinted at the view in the portal Suuth brought before her. Cracked walls, wilted and dying plants, everything covered in so many layers of dust that one could barely see the once vibrant colors that adorned the walls of the temple.

"...Is there a groundskeeper? If so he needs to be fired." She smirked at him, before stepping toward the image to get a closer look. "Hm. If I may...?" She raised a hand before Suuth's conjured window, and made a swiping motion, moving the view of the temple around. Everywhere she looked, it was the same story. Cracked walls, dead plants, worn tapestries and layers upon layers of dust. "How curious." She continued waving her hand about the air, trying to catch every nook and cranny for sign as to what had happened.

"It looks like no one has been here for years. But everything appears to be in the same place, nothing's been moved or anything. But where are the clerics? The scholars and their pupils? The pilgrim dreamers?" Folded her arms, turning to Suuth with a solemn look on her face.

"It's as if everyone just up and...vanished."

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread