Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Pish Posh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
So, I noticed that the forums aren't that active any more. That's understandable, but instead of hunting down a place where people come and chat or what have you, I decided I'd make my own thread to check on.

WHY NOT PARTY OVER HERE? XD

I'm obvs new, so I apologize for my newbie-ness.

Weeeee
Pish Posh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Gonna save a few of these posts in case activity picks up and I wanna expand on this hangout. ♥
Pish Posh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
- reserved -

Pish Posh

- reserved -

Pish Posh

- open -

That should be good.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there, Pish. Nice thread ya got here. Weeeee It is pretty inactive as of late, but mostly because (as you probably know) the site is in the process of a major overhaul. Also, a lot of the members here are students (mostly college and some high school, I think) and during the semesters people tend to get busy with course work and whatnot. I know that's been the case with me. Anyway, enough of that.~

I'm Sly, the resident crazy, and sometimes active, purple people eaterlover of the site. I don't usually eat new members and am pretty friendly. Hai If you have any questions or just want to hang out and chat, I usually try to check in a couple times a week and am happy to help.

*Brings in spiked punch, a cake, and some hors d'oeuvres.*

Welcome! Help yourself!~ Oh Mai

Oh, btw...I like smilies. Hai

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
Hey P, I'm Kacey, or KC, or, well, I'm sure you can figure it out (Just not Cat, 'cause Catghost is our noble leader and things might get weird with them called Cat and me called Cat...)

Of you need help with anything, you can always message or set up a board. I check this site repeatedly every day, but I won't always reply right away (Or at all if I forget or don't know the answer) but even if I don't reply, somebody else will soon enough.

I haven't been too active because I'm working on getting a better balance between internet and real life.

I should have been a college student by now, but I've been taking a 1-year medical deferral, and will be joining the fall entering class this year instead. Of course, there was a glitch and the system thinks I'm going into my second year, so I haven't been getting the housing request e-mails or any of the other important correspondence. >.< So it's been awful trying to get that ll figured out.

But anyway, I'll just go sit in the corner and whine about feeling like I'm dying. As Hank Green once said, "I met... a tiny chicken... this tiny chicken has laid tiny eggs in my head. Those tiny eggs are growing and hatching, and the baby tiny chickens are feeding on my brain. They do everything that baby chickens do. They're cute, they're fuzzy. They poop, and they eat. They're eating my brain and their poop is coming out my nose." In other words, I have a really bad cold and it feels like my sinuses are about to make my whole face explode. ((Don't mind me, I'm all doped up on cold medication and probably won't remember much of any of this in the morning.))
Pish Posh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quote        
Hello, guys! Thanks for stopping by. It's great to meet more people here. :D

Of course I understand the inactivity here. I figured that if maybe I made an effort to reply daily or what not then maybe I could coerce more people into coming online in their spare time. :P Hehe. (Also, maybe I could scrounge up some monies for when V3 goes live. XD)

I'm not a student myself (atm). I have a little one, though, so I get very easily distracted and sometimes disappear without warning.

@Sly
I wouldn't try eating me... > _ > Cats enjoy sleeping on me, so I might be a little furry.

@KaceyCat
I'm sorry to hear that you're sick. :c I hope you start feeling better soon~ Get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids! (Also sorry to hear about the college thing. It's so frustrating when things get messed up in the system!)
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:16 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, a fellow living cat-bed! XD I've got three feline menaces of my own, all of them getting on in years, so they just lay on my bed with me and sleep. I mean, technically they're family pets, but they've chosen me as their mama-kitty. Understandable, since I don't allow the two dogs into my room, making it the only safe place for them.

Thanks for the well-wishes~ All I can say is that it isn't as bad as almost dying (Long story...Go ahead and ask if you want, or there's a thing somewhere in the storybook I wrote while I was dealing with a huge shitstorm if you want to read it all.)

And yeah, we're slowly starting to fix the whole college thing. They accidentally locked me out of my school accounts for like, paying deposits and getting important messages today. Turns out they reset my password for everything on my school laptop without telling me, and then sent me an e-mail (Which I couldn't access without the password!) telling me what the password was. So we had to call them and see what exactly happened. I got kinda freaked out because when I went to log in it said 'Your password was changed 6 hours ago' and I hadn't been on that laptop since yesterday. But things are slowly getting fixed. We just need to make sure everything's worked out before I head up to Boston to move in at the end of August.