Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Alice The Fox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:24 am Reply with quote        
Hi all Hai

Quick into, I'm Alice and Im really loving the look of this site so far. My favourite animal is the fox and Im a digital artist! My favourite colour is light purple and really light blue Bouncy Heart

A few questions I'd love to have answered:

How to I start here? What is there to do? Im struggling a little haha

Would selling my art here for in-game items be a possibility? What could I gain for it, or would it depend on how good I am? Sweat

Any basics I need to know?

Thanks to anyone reading this, I hope I can make a few friends here Hai
fickle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
hello! c:

currently, we're all waiting for the site to be updated to v3, but until that happens, you use the battle system or post in forums c:
and you can start battling by clicking the link located on the top right side of the website "head to the battle arena"

unfortunately there arent much people posting now a days, so selling art might be hard. but i suggest you try it anyways, if you want. i'm not sure how much art goes for here. sorry!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:17 am Reply with quote        
Hi! I'm new here too, and from what I've seen you can either battle or chat. I'm not really sure what else goes on here, but its pretty fun for me at least. I'm liking it here so far, and I hope you do, too. Hopefully you can find someone to buy art from you. Once I get the money I might. Smile