Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
fickle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
which one of these leggings i like most. so i have 4 pairs of pants, need more, and i'm thinking i want to buy yoga pants next that i can wear for working out and casually for normal activities, like grocery shopping n stuff. narrowed it down to three but i cant make up my mind!!

1. too big to post
2. model, different color, i want the purple one

3. model

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
I vote option 2. I prefer the blue ones on the model, but it's you who will be wearing them, so whichever you choose.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:40 am Reply with quote        
Yay yoga pants! Weeeee I like the second option as well, because I adore stripes and, hey...purple. Haha. On the other hand, there is something psychedelically transfixing about the last pair. O.O
fickle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:08 am Reply with quote        
i like the last two more than the first, but the first is just 72 dollars while the last are 98, not including tax and customs. but it's less likely that i'll get a camel toe in the last two cos it doesnt have a seam in the front. and i think it's cute that they cover half the feet.

anyways, still cant decide, but i think i may be starting to lean towards the last one. maybe i'll decide 6 months from now lol :P