Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
Y'all can be Mistresses. I'm still gonna remain a Master.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
I actually laughed pretty hard at the cat-muffin picture. I need to go find a picture of a challah bread cat. XD

Noooo, neo! The covenant of internet mistresses is a y-chromosome free society. Kinda like amazonian women, I guess. We all wear high heels and have invisible forms of transportation, and stuff.

Personally, I want an invisible mech *coughgundamcough* that I can ride around destroying cities and enslaving continents, but I'd settle for a pony.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:39 am Reply with quote        
High heels? Nah man, I don't do anything taller than a sneaker.

Mech or pony? Why not both?

Sadly, I've got nothing for challah bread-cat, though. I did, on the other hand, find some awesome braided nutella read:

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
I'll wear heels, sneakers, whatever; I'm versatile. Just a word of warning though, if I find any shoes to be too uncomfortable I'm likely to just take them off and go either bare or sock-footed. xD; But yeah, this is a girls only club. Boys gots cooties. :< J/K neo, you're still cool.

Also, ChallahCat? Like dis?

Or dis?

Oh Mai

fickle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
yey for unity with the exception of men! :P lol

these cats are too cute, i gave my cat a small box and she didnt even try to lay in it, coulda had a muffin cat :C

my chariot will be a hot sports car, audi s1, bitches will dig it. and by bitches, i mean male suitors.

speaking of heals, i was looking at heelless jeffrey campbell shoes some time last year, theyre pretty darn fly, i didnt get any.

Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
I...I can't stop staring at the universe ones Neutral
Saygen40

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
I'm reviving this conversation because it was fun and I liked it.

Administering shock in 3 seconds. 3,2,1..*zap*!

@Kacey Gundam riding a pony! Yes! I didn't realize such a thing existed. Also, I ran into someone that actually made that challah bread recipe, but I didn't get to try any. Sad It was in passing.

@Sly The second challah cat looks like he's being crushed by the challah bread. This would be the only situation I can imagine that eating something would directly transfer to saving a kitten. Eat all the bread! Weeeee

Also, I'm captivated by those universe shoes, too.

@fickle Fickle! There's no way those universe shoes can work. I've been looking at that picture and I simply can't believe the physics of them. The toe of that shoe must be defying the laws of gravity/counterweight/quantum physics/Einstein himself. Is there, like, a weight in the toe? Or do they come with a sexy body builder to carry you to the hospital after you break your leg?

That being said, they're super pretty and you could totally rock them. I hope you bought them to go with your universe leggings! Weeeee

Also^2: Whenever I see spiking things like that I always imagine filing them into pointing spikes and using them as weapons in a post-Armageddon desert world. Try aiming for the groin with a pair of those. XD

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
@Sly

IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!!! Weeeee

For the sake of ed-ju-ma-ca-shun, I googled how heel-less heels work (It's similar to cantilevers in architecture).

"A cantilever is a horizontal beam, attached to an anchor or support at one end, which floats freely at the other end. The load of an object, resting on the free end of the beam, is transferred to the support end where it is born by the anchoring object. Through this balancing act, heavy loads can be made to rest safely on much lighter beams, and may extend safely away from their support.

"In heel-less high heels, the cantilever takes the form of a strong steel shank under the sole, angled upward and away from a broad, heavy platform that serves as the support. The ball of the wearer's foot rests on the support. The angle of the shank directs the wearer's feet to position her body in a way that balances her load over the supports below. Broader, heavier supports allow more horizontal angles than narrower supports."

So basically, yes, the platform/toe part is weighted. Cantilever shoes, or heel-less high heels as they're more commonly called, reduce the strain put on the heel of the foot, however as with all platform shoes, they still place a lot of stress on the ball of the foot and the joint of the big toe.

SCIENCE! Oh Mai Sorry, I got a little carried away and just really wanted to share my new-found knowledge of how heel-less shoes work...
Saygen40

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome, so they are weighted. I wonder how functional they are, like, how far you can lean back in them before tipping?

I bet they make an epic floor click when you're walking in them because of the weight, too. Can't wear those without playing them up a bit. Sadly, I'm from the Northwest and nobody buys things like that here. :/ I just wanna try on a pair....

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:13 am Reply with quote        
Hey, that's good to know. Fancy shoes make me feel fancy!! Weeeee I need more fancy things to make me feel less like a pile of crap. Sorry, ignore me...it's late and I may or may not have been drinking. xD;
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
I do too! Oh Mai Everything I own is a collection of simple shirts, black fleeces, and a couple cute dresses that I can't wear for 9 months out of the year.

I need some clubbin' clothes, like, black lacey things and shoes that are only meant to be worn for 2 hours max. The outfit would scream "Hey bitches, I'm classy as fuck right now, but way out of your league. Tonight, imma go home and play board games and make hot chocolate cuz I can."

Drunk Mido posting = awesome Mido posting. XD

Edit:

Okay, so I accidentally ran across this today. I promise I did not look it up. The shoes!

Spiney Shoes

Why do I feel like I just found fickle?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
sly, i could stare at them for ages Shocked

say, oh yeah they work. the end of the base is slightly less under the heal than traditional heal shoes, but it's still under the heal so it's good. it's kind of like wearing wedges but the heal is just a little bit more forward, SCIENCE, haha kacey is smerts. https://youtu.be/nRA1qAOX0-s?t=2m8s heres someone effin around in them

i would consider buying them if they were made of synthetic material, i'm not comfortable with leather :C

yass!! right in the chode gosh darnit. man, i would want to be with you in a post-armageddon world.

sly and say, me too :U ! i dont have much clothes, i can fit all of my shirts into a small drawer, i only wear one pair of jeans cos my other three shrank in the dryer (thanks bf), and most of my clothes are workout clothes lol. sigh, we gots shopping to do.

say, ha! it's not me but it does scream fickle. dark and bright rock-esque mermaid with plants, yep. i would wear this out.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
Stupid boyfriends shrinking all the clothes. I feel your pain. Jab

Most of my clothes are workout stuff, too. Beats having to buy Summer clothing if you can just look like an athlete out for a run all the time! Into a movie theater? You betcha! Weeeee

XD Dark-rock-mermaid was totally what I was thinking, too. This should be our outfits when we're walking around in the post apocalypse bringing a new Armageddon to the gonads. And, like, whips and motorcycles and stuff. XD

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
we gotta learn how to do parkour too, that would be badass.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
Yes! Weeeee I feel like parkour would be really useful in abandoned/partially burned down cities. Barricading yourself int a grocery store with a band of fellow bad asses would be good, but being able to swing yourself up into a partially built skyscraper to a house nobody else can reach would be awesome. It would be like a city tree house.