Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Post new topic   Reply to topic The NEW Star Wars Teaser Trailer (What Did You Guys Think?)

Did you like the trailer?
Yes, yes, yes!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Meh....Too much J.J.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WHERE IS GEORGE?!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Ira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
I just watched it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

What do you guys think of it?

I am honestly at a toss up....
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:00 pm Reply with quote        
Not going to watch it. It looked boring-ish to me.

Ira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
Not going to watch it. It looked boring-ish to me.

Understandable. I personally don't know what to think. I want to see it, but I am not sure. I bet I will, but I am just upset a bit that they released trail 1 whole year in advance... It seems cruel.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
The trailer seems like it's trying to display all the new aircraft/scooter-things/rolling R2D2 instead of give us a good idea of what to actually expect. Based on this trailer, I wouldn't see it in theaters. Hopefully we'll get another trailer with a better plot description.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
Saygen40 wrote:
The trailer seems like it's trying to display all the new aircraft/scooter-things/rolling R2D2 instead of give us a good idea of what to actually expect. Based on this trailer, I wouldn't see it in theaters. Hopefully we'll get another trailer with a better plot description.

It is and it's rather sad...

I hope we do get a more detailed trailer later this year... I really do and 30 years? That seems like such a jump in time and I am still sad that the Extended Universe isn't 'cannon' anymore. I still count it as such.

Do you?
Lindsaypooh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
I will totally see it in theaters even if it sucks. Mostly cause im a huge star wars fan.

As for the EU, I could care less about it being non-canon. I never could get into it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:37 pm Reply with quote        
I hope JJ will churn out something decent.
That little rolling robot is adorable.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:21 am Reply with quote        
Now that the movie has been out for a while, most of my friends say they already saw episode seven when it originally came out as episode four. Confused
Saygen40

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
4 was the very first one released, right? It's been a very, very long time since I'd seen it (and honestly don't remember anything besides another desert planet) but I could see the overall plots being identical.

I'm hoping the new ones will make me a Star Wars fan. 1, 2, and 3 were really pretty bland compared to Star Trek. I grew up watching Janeway.