Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Laitarina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
Halloo, Lai here. I have a few questions, since I'm bad at introductions. Lips are Zipped

Is forum posting the only means of earning currency?

I'm very self-conscious about the effect of my words, since I have some difficulty with them. Sure, I can type, but all that says is I can aergfq$G@W@%GQAE etc. etc...

So is this site limited to acquiring currency via wasted breath? Because mine stinks.

That being said, if this all there is, I've only to resume that grueling tedium of mental-blocks so as to combat my lingual shyness. Embarrassed
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
Hey hon, I'm Kacey!

No, you can also battle monsters to earn silver. It's more effective than posting, unless you chatter a lot.

As I'm typing in the dark without my glasses, I'll let someone else explain more, or I'll answer better later.
Laitarina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:50 pm Reply with quote        
KaceyCat wrote:
Hey hon, I'm Kacey!

No, you can also battle monsters to earn silver. It's more effective than posting, unless you chatter a lot.

As I'm typing in the dark without my glasses, I'll let someone else explain more, or I'll answer better later.

So this does earn you silver! That's a bit silly of me. I guess I might have to chat in order to get enough newbie items so I can not get KO'd by bumblebees and butterflies. ^^

And then I could resume my long practice of studying speech, etc. Weeeee
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:37 am Reply with quote        
XD Yuppers.

Also, when your stuff gets low on uses, go to the forge with a repair hammer and fix it before your stuff runs out of uses. Or else it'll just cost you way more to keep buying weapons.

Melee/physical weapons do far more damage than magical at the moment, but I use a combination. For example, my Blast of Darkness (Purely magical) does 8-12 damage I think, but my Magical Flute (Despite the name, it's both a physical and a magical attack in that it does way more damage, but it uses your mana) usually does 20-something damage.

Until you get to a level where you have more than 30 hp and mp, go to the temple between battles and do a partial heal for each attribute so you don't die. It's much more expensive to keep reviving after you pass out. Healing and Replenishing Apples can be used in battle, refill 30 points to their category, and can be used 25 times each.

Any other veterans out there, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or add more.