Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:49 am Reply with quote        
Just a casual role play thread set in a tavern basically. No real story line or plot a the moment but that can be figured out latter.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:58 am Reply with quote        
Rules

1. Don't be a dick.

2. Follow Midorea's ToS

Might add more as time goes on if need be.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:00 am Reply with quote        
Current Story

There isn't on at this time.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quote        
Koyi stood behind the bar counter like she did most every night cleaning and serving the few patrons that came in and out. It was the usual lot some old sailors and a few fishermen. There was the occasional couple that came in but that was rare.

She sighed wishing someone new would show up with different stories to tell. She had heard all the old men tell their stories a thousand times in every way they knew how. Frankly it was getting boring being able to end their stories for them. She jumped a bit when the door opened reveling that it was only old Frank.

"Sorry to startle you girly didn't mean to ruffle your feathers." The old man said going to sit with the others at their usual table near the back. Koyi just shook her head and stretched her wings. She would probably be changing her look soon as she was known very well for doing.

For now though she had red hair that she kept in several buns, Two sets of red wings. Dark tan skin with fire sty tattoos and glowing red eyes. Her clothes didn't leave much to the imagination being a red bra top and a red shendyte. Her boots and gloves appeared to be on fire. She figured it was probably time for a more fall time look soon.

She sighed again looking at the door hoping maybe someone new would come in the door.

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:35 am Reply with quote        
A small, felinesque being entered the tavern, tugging off the hood of her jacket to look around. "Er, hello? 'S this place open?" She asked quietly, moving toward a table in the far corner. This being was the analog for KaceyCat, who did not wish to describe herself, and instead decided to implement the felinoid.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
A series of clacks echoed on the tavern floor, preceding a rather masculine looking female Felinus, who was quite humanoid rather than animalian. She was white furred with a fluffy tip to her tail, but blue-winged and had an equally blue horn seemingly sprouting from a tattoo on her forehead, and blue shoes on her feet that overly close inspection would note were more than likely her actual feet.

Despite being blue and white, she had closely styled hair on her head, and wore red shirt and knee-length socks, and black pinstriped trousers and waistcoat, with a red rose pinned to the side of said waistcoat. The offending noise-maker, a red-and-black striped cane, gave every impression that this newcomer was trying to dress well. A closer look, though, revealed that the clothes had been affected by a personal scruffiness field, of the sort normally used by those who could rumple a helmet at twenty paces.

The Felinus, taking the name of 'Kath' owing to 'Kathira Narae' actually being the name of a far more cruel and evil being than the suit-failure, sat down at the bar and, in the voice of a Brit from the fens trying to do a terrible Russian accent, requested a lemon flavoured vodka.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
(( Sorry for the super duper late reply and stuff. I forgot I had made this thing and such I am sooooooo sorry))

"Yes we're open" Koyi said to the lady that had walked towards the table in the back. She was about to head to take her order when the other person came in.

"Sure thing" Koyi said preparing the beverage and giving it to her. "Name's Koyi if you need anything more let me know." She said to the girl at the bar as she headed to the other new comes table to get her order.

"Hi what can I get for you?" She asked waiting patiently for a reply.