Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance

Are you christian?
NO
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
YES
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Weiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:52 am Reply with quote        
Hello all! I am Weiss, a christian from the real world. I do not believe in these deities. -_- but I hope you all treat me kindly. I hope we can all get along.
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, Weiss. I'm...agnostic-ish. I don't believe in much unless I have irrefutable proof. I heard about 'atheist Christianity' though, where you believe in the Bible and all that, but not literally. Instead, you see god and everything as metaphors for human morality and the like. Didn't get to read much into it, but it's interesting. For the most part, I tend not to really think about it. (Hope I didn't offend you at all!)

But anywho, welcome! There's not much activity since we're eagerly awaiting v3, but I'm sure there's folks lurking.
Weiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:51 pm Reply with quote        
Would you mind explaining what V3 is? I can't click on it- it's blocked where I am(my lunch period at school)
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
Well, v3 is basically the entire site and system is being revamped. Character stats? Changing. Battling? Changing. Err'thang is changing. Does that make sense? And do you have any other questions on anything?

Tsk, for shame, online in school! (Not that I'm one to talk. I once used my old, non-internety kindle to play minesweeper in class instead of reading.)
Weiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmm... Well thank you for the explanation. Happy
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:06 pm Reply with quote        
No problem. ^^ People here enjoy answering questions, perhaps a bit too much in some cases. But anyway, anything else you wanted to know?
Weiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
None thanks, if you would excuse me I have some classes to attend in three minutes. Thanks once again for the info. Happy Good bye for now.
Lody

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:13 am Reply with quote        
Hello!
Weiss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:17 am Reply with quote        
Hi Happy
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
Hello Weiss, welcome to Midorea! And tsk, another nonbeliever in our midst. What will we do with them all?

But I jest. We're a friendly group here, and prefer not to judge people if we can help it. It's a tad too much work I fear.

Enjoy your stay nonetheless.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Weiss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:05 am Reply with quote        
Thank you.