Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
EltaIncalescent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
I'm Elta! I guess I should say something about myself? I'm a writer and artist and I love talking about characters and story ideas. I'm particularly fond of fantasy/sci fi/horror or any combination of the above. In fact that's what most of my writing is. Currently I'm working on a webcomic with my boyfriend set to launch sometime next year and some other projects on stuff. I can't wait to get to know everyone and to start roleplaying!
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Hi, Elta! Have some welcome cake! Pray it doesn't kill you. :P

Hmm, we could make quite the team. I personally really like writing world-building texts--y'know, species, countries, continants, what the hell magic A actually is, that sort of thing. Check out the World of Mana if you're interested!

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
EltaIncalescent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
hmmm, delicious cake or death, decisions, decisions.....

I'm all over worldbuilding, I simply adore it. I'll definitely pop on over when I have the chance. Technically I'm supposed to be doing character design stuff but I'm hiding here instead. W h o o p s.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to Midorea. :] I'm Chu, and I work on world building/character building for the site with our main administrator, Catghost. It can be challenging work, but it's definitely rewarding! If you ever wanna chat, just drop me a message or something. Take care.

Kawaii Neko Teaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hi there, i'm new too, welcome!

EltaIncalescent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:22 pm Reply with quote        
Hi Chu! Y'all have some really interesting stuff here and I actually learned about the site because of the stuff being posted on Tumblr for the V3 stuff so I'm excited to see where you all go with the site! I'll definitely remember the offer, though I'm about as terminally shy as it gets so it might take awhile

And hi there, Kawaii!
Kawaii Neko Teaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
EltaIncalescent wrote:
Hi Chu! Y'all have some really interesting stuff here and I actually learned about the site because of the stuff being posted on Tumblr for the V3 stuff so I'm excited to see where you all go with the site! I'll definitely remember the offer, though I'm about as terminally shy as it gets so it might take awhile

And hi there, Kawaii!

Hi there!~
Weeeee

SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
Thats all really cool interests Smile What will your webcomic be about mostly you think? Smile
EltaIncalescent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:50 am Reply with quote        
Well, the webcomic is a slice of life/romance/family adventure sort of thing about two men(well a man and a DMAB genderqueer person) and their families and their friends, with a focus on LGBT+ characters and communities. My boyfriend and I have been working on it a long time so we're really excited about it
SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds really interesting Smile Its a popular topic right now, so I bet it'll get a lot of attention when you put it out there Smile
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3