Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
What do we need a crib for? At that point, I'd be more willing to throw the baby to whatever ravenous monster is chasing us than deal with trying to raise the bugger. What we'd need is to really sort out what gets done, what doesn't, make sure we really are safe and can keep on going before even BEGINNING to think about childcare. It is, of course, possible to make more babies, y'know. One getting thrown out won't make that much difference.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
fickle

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
i meant the ebonics use of the term, as in house, the place i'm living, in this case, a makeshift shelter. but now im thinking i could just take shelter in the car lol.

Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:17 am Reply with quote        
I'm sure there would be plenty of house to savange for furniture. We can set up base in a isolated house that's somewhat close to a town, and we can raid that town for goods when something is needed :U

::Shop::
Weiss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:20 am Reply with quote        
Unfortunately no. My family has not prepared though we know we should, it really also does depend on if you have the mulah and resources.
fickle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
angelic.demon, hey that's a great idea. also raid the bookstore for any literature on farming or any other useful information that would promote surviving.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:09 am Reply with quote        
Survivalist books would be a great way to start preparing for any situation.
As for my overall preparedness, not so much. I just cleaned out my car and there's really not a lot left in there.
I've got Ibuprofen, napkins, book of matches, papers, some plastic bags, an old pack of fruit snacks, pink mp3 cable, and a few women's pads in the glove box. I have a small blanket covering my back seat, a thin sweater, and some change.
As for stored water, nada. I should keep a gallon in the hatch though.

My expected survival time with the things in my car would probably be 2 days, unless it somehow rained in that time period and I found a way to collect water with the plastic bags. But even then it would need boiled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:43 am Reply with quote        
Let's build a fort out of shipping containers and line the walls with make-shift trebuchets.

My family already wants to build a shipping container house on an island. Not sure what else could be more apocalypse proof than that, you're isolated and live in an iron box.

Well I mean. Unless the apocalypse was a tsunami. But something makes me think it'd probably survive that too.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES