Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe she was the only one, but Tay was a bit pissed. "Join in next time? I'm sorry, did you even READ my file? I blasted that dwarf's ass to high hell."

Tay straightened and rolled her shoulders, facing Kruth'al. "I can tell you why I was arrested; I work at The Creek and someone thought I was spiking drinks with suspicious shit. Aphrodisiacs, tranquilizers, even poison." Her eyes darted momentarily to the Major, her face stormy. "But it wasn't me. I'm innocent."
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah, I can help you with some basic strategies and reaction," Morinth told Price, nodding solidly, "Dwarves are simple fighters. Shouldn't be too hard." She slipped the dagger back into her belt, patting it.

"I don't remember all the details," the major told Grandoul, "But I think...that one was a runaway,' she pointed at Price, "That one was disturbing the peace and psychological torture," Skaeth, "That one committed murder," Shay, "Larceny,' O'Toole, "Attempted murder and illegal possession of poisons," Manor, "And yours was classified." Greyscale gave a shrug. She turned to Manor, though, distracted by the human's comments. She had recalled a mention of telekinesis in the human's file, and put two and two together. Manor set off the explostion.

"Allow me to rephrase, Manor," she growled, "Next time, join in in a way that doesn't directly endanger the lives of a third of our group. The reason that Grandoul, O'Toole and Shay are still alive is that Shay managed to kill it before the entire belt of grenades went off, and it smothered the blast, not because you blew it up. You pull something like that, and I'll leave you behind." Morinth gave a pointed look to the mouth of the cave, then turned away and marched off, pausing only to nod at O'Toole and give him a nod. Translation: Get to sleep.

Morinth strode to the mouth of the cave, paused a moment to listen and look around, then walked back to the group, jerking her head at Ava.

"C'mere. You ever used a knife before?"

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:31 am Reply with quote        
"Still think it's stupid they would think I would kill my own father. He was the only family I had left, he had just started teaching me to use my abilities." Nami muttered sitting down and turning her back to most of the group.

Dantes23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
"Psychological torture? Mess with a few kids and... People just can't take a joke anymore can they?" Skaeth frowned and began pacing.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quote        
Ava scurried over to the major, knife in hand. "Uhm sorta...?" she had held a knife before, and she had seen other people use it, but she hadn't really had any experience herself.

"Like this?" she asked gripping the knife and making a swiping gesture, throwing her body into it. She made sure to do it in a direction nobody was standing.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
Kruth'al listened to all the reasons why everyone was there. He could see the elf and the older mage doiing what they did. Ava was a run away, based on her story(and what he infered from it as well), Kruth'al could see why she would have been thrown into prison. But she didn't need to have been dragged into this, things would have gotten rectified for her without a pardon. Ava obvioulsy was being framed, or atleas thats what he thought. The ghost naga, was yeah no doubt on that one.

What was really getting Kruth'al was the fact his was classified. He wasn't arrested, nor aprently charged with anything on the books. He was never read his rights. Something werid is going on, and it might have been because he was talking about the Chairman. Oh well no time to dwell.

"Thats good to know, I got a pair of "murderous" *prefroms air quotes*, a runaway, a theif and a nuisance. Atleast we are all colorful."

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
Tay gave an irritated grunt and turned away, but not without a final word. "Maybe if you'd taught us this shit before about fighting these assholes, I wouldn't have had to endanger everyone's lives!" she growled.

She ducked into one of the tents, she didn't care if she was "dismissed" or not. Let the Major shoot her, it was just one last person for her party.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah, that's the idea," Morinth said, pulling out her dagger, "but, if you do this..." Morinth spent the greater part of an hour, giving Price tips and critiques, as well as basic fighting strategies for the kind of creatures that roamed the tunnels. She then sent the rest to their tents and sat up to keep watch, sitting outside the tents with her maps and deep communicator, making small marks on the map. She made sure to check on the two concussed group members at the appropriate times, but for the rest stayed put.

A couple hours (it was impossible to tell the specifics without a sun in the sky...or a sky at all) later, Morinth kicked the tents, waking anyone within.

"Pack up the tents," she called, "We're leaving in five minutes."

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
Nami grunted at the tent being kicked and being told to pack up the tents. Of course it was probably better for hem to get moving than stick around and get ambushed. Crawling out of the tent she had chosen to sleep in she stretched and waited or the others to come out so they could all pack up and get going.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
Kruth'al woke up and felt alot better, he didnt sleep in the tent so it was easy for him to get up and strech. He started repacking his bag waiting for the obviously still sleeping elf to actually get out of the tent to help pack it up.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Ava jumped at the noise of the tent being kicked. She hardly got any sleep because she had been so anxious the whole night through. Her eyes were bloodshot, and she had ugly bags under them.

"Nnng," she moaned, and rolled out of the tent. She took a momentary stretch before letting her arms dangle at her sides.

"I'm thirsty... is there any water?" she asked the Major.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
Tay snorted as she woke up, wiping a thin stream of drool from her chin. She was one of those remarkable people who could fall asleep and wake up within minutes...which would probably be useful for this trip.

She carefully stepped over one of the others in her tent and out into the small cave. It was a bit weird to wake up to "morning" without actually seeing any visible light. She groped around the entrance of the tent and grasped a flashlight, clicking it on.

"Morning everyone," she grumbled, smirking despite herself.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
Relgan groaned. "Five more minutes?" he asked groggily, despite already knowing the answer. He sat up and looked around. It was dark... but then again it was always dark this far from the undercity. He put a hand on the bandaged eye. Now... what kind of patch was he going to get? Maybe leather, for class, but then he figured that leather would sweat and he had never been fond of sweat...

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
Morinth offered helping hands (one at a time, of course) to the people crawling out of the tents, looking expectedly bleary-eyed. She handed Ava a canteen from her bag, and passed around a couple of nutrition bars that'd keep them somewhat satisfied for a couple of hours. With that, she started disassembling the tents, accepting any help offered, and kind of...awkwardly shoving them one-handed into her bag.

Greyscale stood and checked her deep communicator. Quickly, she scanned her rather rudimentary map and nodded to herself.

"We're moving out," she announced quietly, "Keep chatter at a minimum, and listen for any scrapings that sound-"

SKREEEEEK

'...well, rather like that,' Morinth thought to herself, dousing her lantern and signaling to her group to do the same. She skittered over to the boulders to peek around, looking for any signs of movement. Down the tunnel, maybe twenty yards, there was a lone floating green light, bobbing along, spilling onto the craggy face of a lone dwarf, recovering from scraping against the wall of the tunnel before continuing his thump-walk along the tunnel, toward their cave.

"Skaeth," Morinth whispered, "Once it passes us, take a grenade and blow his legs off. Shay, Grandoul, once its immobile, stun it. No one kill it, but feel free to wound it. We want this one alive. Understand? Go."

Dantes23

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:52 am Reply with quote        
Skaeth, jumping at the chance to finally be of some use, managed their way along the path (by use of the ceiling) and dropped down behind the rock.

When they were in place, they gave their fin a quick scratch and nodded to the group.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next