Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
And I have finished! I heard we needed more non-humans.

Name: Relgan O'Toole
Species: Elf
Faction: None
Occupation: Vagabond, Conman, Street Performer, Whatever is needed, really
Appearance: Relgan has a ready smile and glinting steel grey eyes that seem to smile as well. His skin is a mottled green-grey, with mint green patches. He has very fine black hair that looks like a fuzz on top of his head, but he keeps it covered with a floppy black hat that has a cluster of brown feathers stuck in it (he likes to say that they're harpy feathers he collected himself, but they're actually just from surface birds). He keeps his daily wear simple, but classy, with a loose-fitting off-white shirt covered by a long red vest with a tailcoat back, as well as black dress pants and brown dress shoes. His left ear has multiple gold piercings going all the way up to the point consisting of many different kinds of studs, and his right ear has the same studs in the same progression, only in silver.
Personality: Relgan has always had a devil-may-care attitude and an outlook on life that dealt more with self-gratification and self-preservation than any form of duty or honor. He has a love for the finer things in life and will do what it takes to even just taste them for a little bit. One day he hopes to make enough to start a new life for himself away from this crazy city, maybe as an eccentric billionaire in the tropics. You can get away looking like anything if you give yourself the “eccentric” label.
History: Relgan O'Toole was born Relgan Norovir of House Norovir, a relatively wealthy family in the Undercity. However, illicit mob dealings ensured the family's demise, and they disappeared overnight, leaving Relgan as one of the only survivors at the tender age of twelve. Relgan then found his way onto the streets of the Undercity, and changed his name to blend in. He picked up various skills, such as knife-throwing, from other urchins that he met. However, he never forgot his roots of nobility, and knew that he wanted to get back. He developed a relationship with the thief's guild as a designated distraction for a 30% commission, and he would put on shows while they picked pockets. Eventually, he made enough to get himself a nice suit and started forging invitations to big events like galas and other events that allowed him to hobnob with the rich and famous. He would go, find a girl with a small brain and a large fortune, charm them with false credentials and true flattery, spend the night with them, and then leave in the morning with all their valuables.
This formula worked very well for him until last week, when the woman he wooed ended up being the daughter of one of the Secret Police, and he was caught leaving through the window with an alabaster jewelry box. He has been in an Undercity cell ever since.
Abilities: Relgan has a way with words and is very skilled with a variety of small to medium blades- his personal favorites are throwing knives and sabers.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
*knocks on roleplay* Helloooo?
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry guys, Sy and I are basically in the middle of finals week so we're a little busy.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
That's fine my work schedule is changing up for a bit so I might be slow to post for a while till I get used to working and sleeping and making time for other things. I will however be as active as possible.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
I have nothing to do right now. So ill post when I do. lol
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:58 am Reply with quote        
I was busy all weekend, and uuuh, I will be not busy starting tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quote        
Okay guys, since I haven't...actually decided how we're running fights 100% yet, I'm fine with a pretty informal rp fight paradigm right now, but there are a couple things I want you to keep in mind about the dwarves.

First, the general size and shape. They're only about four feet tall, but really wide and stocky. They probably weigh somewhere between three and four hundred pounds. The strength it takes to make that kind of mass move at any kind of speed is immense, and they aren't moving super-slow either. Also...they're kind of made of stone, so injuring them isn't exactly a matter off poking them with a stick.

So basically, I don't mind if you assume that your dodges work (unless like...you're facing the other direction in which case you're fucked), however do me a favor and don't assume that your attacks, even if they land and do some damage, necessarily slow the dwarf down in any method; I'll be controlling the dwarves and this is for me to decide. Most of all, do not assume the dwarf is dead until I tell you it is. Your character can, but you guys as players should keep in mind the pacing of fights, and not do super-long posts when you've impaled a dwarf and assumed that killed it. Because that...probably wouldn't.

Cool, thanks guys.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
I'm cracking up at that last post, all I'm picturing is when you get the hammer in Super Smash Bros and just start bouncing around with the "dee dee dee dee-dee-dee" music.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
God damn Sy, quick reply. But sorry, I edited my post because if Ava was whispering to you everyone would have heard her because the room was silent. Soooo, I will just have her ask afterwards... I guess. Sorry.. >_<

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:08 am Reply with quote        
Hi. :P
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:11 am Reply with quote        
You lil' shit