Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Laboratory
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic When you wish upon a star - a charity! feel free to post!
Siyue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 am Reply with quote        
This is the test thread and possible information storage thread for WYWUAS (When You Wish Upon a Star) charity. I will be testing layouts, colors, games, and all kinds of things here. Feel free to post!

NEWS: Until this place picks up in activity, I won't be starting the charity. Sorry guys, but hopefully things will pick up soon.

~ Table of Contents ~
Welcome - Introduction - Rules/FAQ - Announcements - Grab Bag - Make a Wish - Games - Contests - Affiliates - Hall of Fame/Hall of Shame - Donation Corner - Reserved x3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:28 am Reply with quote        

Hello and welcome to When You Wish Upon a star, or WYWUAS for short, a Midorea charity created to help everyone achieve their dreams! I'm Siyue and I'm the owner of this here charity and the reason that I decided to start this up is because I've always wanted to host a charity that helps people achieve even their wildest dreams. Of course this only reaches throughout Midorea, I'm afraid I can't help you climb Mt. Everest or swim on the back of a dolphin, but more power to you if you want to do those things! Now, I'll introduce myself a little and then we'll get started on all the good stuff!

My name is Lily (irl) and I'm 22 years old. I love my mother, my dog and even my sometimes bratty sister! Starbucks and books are my two biggest passions (let's be real, they're my addictions...) and I hope to be an author someday. I've always been fairly shy when it comes to meeting new people and chatting with them, which has made me quit so many of these sites but I haven't quit this one for that reason so far, so I'd say that's progress! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy what I have in store for you and please feel free to stay and chat with me Smile

NOTE: I would like to state that any items, silver, gold, etc I have in my inventory is going to this charity. So any donations made towards me will be going to this charity no matter what. I would still like labelled donations, so I can add people to the list, but it's not required for general donations!

~ Table of Contents ~
Welcome/Introduction - Rules/FAQ - Announcements - Grab Bag - Make a Wish - Games - Contests - Affiliates - Black and White List - Donations Received - Donations Given - Reserved x3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:44 am Reply with quote        

Rule #1 - ALWAYS follow Midorea's rules!
Rule #2 - No begging, please. I'm giving everyone an equal opportunity to get stuff here so there's really no need to beg!
Rule #3 - Do not, under any circumstances, be rude to another member in this thread. If there are any issues, bring them to me.
Rule #4 - Don't use your mules to cheat and get more items/silver/etc, again, there's no need for it.
Rule #5 - Have fun. This I cannot stress enough! I want you guys to get items and silver and whatever you want, but please have fun while you're here! That's what Midorea is for!
Rule #6 - Always read these rules first before applying to any game, contest, raffle, etc here. If you break a rule, I will give you a warning. It's understandable to miss things, I do it all the time! But repeated offenses will unfortunately have to go on the Hall of Shame unless they can show that they've changed their ways.
Rule #7 - In order to make sure everyone's read these and can follow them, please include
DISNEY somewhere in your first post so I can see it clearly.

FAQ #1 - will add

~ Table of Contents ~
Welcome/Introduction - Rules/FAQ - Announcements - Grab Bag - Make a Wish - Games - Contests - Affiliates - Black and White List - Donations Received - Donations Given - Reserved x3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 am Reply with quote        

03/??/2014 - Charity created, thread opened, ribbon cut!!

~ Table of Contents ~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:32 am Reply with quote        

Step right up and take a chance at the Grab Bag! There will be several bags a week full of random goodies and you have one chance every week to grab one! Every bag is full of some secret object, either silver, gold, items, or even a coupon to redeem art!

Basically there will be around 15 bags available per week. You're allowed to grab one bag per week unless you win a prize that says you're allowed to redeem more. I will update regularly on how many bags are available and what week it is! Each week will consist of seven days (like a normal week) and it'll be based off of my time.

Week 1 [March ?? - March ??]
Bags Available: 15

User - Prize
tba - tba

Grab Bag Form
Code:
[b]I'd like to grab a bag![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quote        
Make a Wish

It's always been my dream to be able to help people with quests and dreams but I never had the motivation or the means. Well, now I do! The Make a Wish feature of this charity is so that I can help everyone reach their quests and obtain their dream items! All you have to do is fill out a form and your quest will go here. People are free to donate items and silver to the quest, just make sure I know where your donations are going!

Rules
Please read these carefully!

- Follow the main rules.
- Please fill the form out entirely!
- Don't use a mule to try and get more wishes in, I will most likely never reject a wish unless someone has disobeyed the rules on multiple occasions.
- Be friendly to everyone and chat with them! Chatting helps just as much as donating does!

Current Wish
None yet!

Code:
Make a Wish form:
[b]I'd like to Make a Wish![/b]
[b]My wish is...[/b] put your wish here (can be ANYTHING)
[b]My username is...[/b] your username
[b]My quest thread is...[/b] your quest thread link
[b]My current progress is...[/b] what your current progress is, you don't actually have to contribute anything to this, but you're welcome to! just let me know if you'd like to start from your progress or if you'd like to start over!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Games

The Treasure Game

What is The Treasure Game?
The treasure game is a game where everything is up to chance! Somewhere in this world there is treasure hidden and you have one week to find out where it is! Everyday you have two chances to guess where the treasure is! Each week, the treasure map will be refreshed and the treasure location will change.

[u]Week

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quote        
Contests

Here there will be several contests for people to participate in! Most of the contests will either run bi-weekly or monthly, so that people have plenty of time to enter! Please follow my main rules and all of the rules of Midorea!

Page Prizes
(random person on page)
---
Page 10 -
Page 20 -
Page 30 -

The charity mule, WYWUAS, is naked! Make an avatar that follows the theme and submit it and you could win awesome prizes!

Theme:
Stars, Disney, Wishing

Deadline:
By the end of March (March 31, 2014)
*deadline may be extended if needed

Prize:
2k silver and an item from my inventory of their choice!

One avatar submission per person! There will only be one prize given out for this, so make your submission count!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:49 am Reply with quote        
Raffle/Jackpot

Every month, or two months depending, there will be a raffle for one awesome item! Tickets will be 10 silver a piece and you can buy as many as you want! Winner will be chosen by RANDOM.org and I will screenshot the choice. I swear I'm a trustworthy person and will respect the first pick and not roll again to show favoritism or anything like that. After all, this is a charity, not a ... doucharity! >.>

Item
to be added

Ticket Holders

Raffle/Jackpot

Everyone loves the chance to win money, right? So I decided to do a jackpot for those who'd like to chance winning money! Tickets are 5 silver each and every ticket bought will add more to the jackpot prize pool!

Current Jackpot
(I will always add 500 silver to the new jackpot)
---
500 silver

Jackpot Ticket Holders

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
reserved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
reserved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
reserved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 pm Reply with quote