Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
iDante

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
I'm new around here! I found this site by chance and got a little curious so i joined. I'm an assistant moderator from eos online (The avatar site - http://youreos.com, not the MMO that came out a year after the our site) and was just wondering if there were any members of eos here?
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
Greetings. This is my only avatar style computer game at the moment. There just never seems to be enough time in the day to do all the fun stuff.

With a name like Dante I have to ask, what is your favorite sin?
iDante

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
My favorite? Hmmm... It'd have to be wrath. To me, wrath is a very interesting choice in the list of sins that could possibly be listed. Wrath, obviously meaning extensive anger and violence, seems to me like a pretty impossible sin to not commit. One does feel anger and one does also entail fury as one would wish harm upon another if in this state. While the bible does state that turning the other cheek is the most humble thing one could do, wrath is the one giving that cheek a licking. But, then agin, I'm not a religious person..