Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines 2014
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Saygen's Half-off, Post-Valentine's Day Chocolate's

You are...
Cheap!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Brilliant!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Totally Single!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:59 am Reply with quote        
Because let's be honest, the chocolate's just tastes better when there is a clearance tag on the heart shaped box.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:23 am Reply with quote        
Buy ALL the chocolates! If it weren't for the ice I would already be munching on some delicious Reese's and Snickers :L

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quote        
Oh god, Reeces in heart shapes? The best!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:22 am Reply with quote        
Welp, I'm gonna be so full of chocolate by the day's end that I might just turn into chocolate myself!

What if I try to eat myself... oh god halp plz Duh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 pm Reply with quote        
If you do, start with the fingers. They'll be covered in chocolate!

I really want to get one of those HUGE boxes of chocolates. But half-off, they're still twenty dollars.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
Yikes! Well, I've got a lot of coffee and food so I'm really happy XD

How are you doing Saygen? Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
I went to to store the other day and bought a little too much chocolate than is good for me. ^^; Shopping hungry always leads to bad things. lol

I am doing well! Happy I have a job that guarantees at least 30 hours per week in the general area of study I want to be in, living with the boyfriend again, and I'm on the 8th floor of a downtown building so I get to see all the sunsets and storms when they pass through. I'm waiting on an acceptance letter from a school *crosses fingers* and mostly just trying to enjoy life.

How have you been? Have a good Valentine's Day? Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quote        
Oh noes! Was it good at least?

Oh wow! Well that sounds great! It's nice to just enjoy life, isn't it? I wish I could do that all the time xD Oh and -crosses fingers as well-

Eh well, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be lol Recently had a really hard break up and so I thought I might be very emotional but I held up surprisingly well.

BUT! I just ordered a new laptop so I'm very excited about getting it on Friday! Yay!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
It was! Weeeee

Wait, weren't you living with your boyfriend? Sad I'm really sorry, Siyue. Does sound like you are doing a job job handling it, though. Stay strong, dear friend.

Oohh, new technology? A laptop nevertheless? Awesome! Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:00 pm Reply with quote        
Well, he was here for 3 months earlier last year. Then he had to go back to England and it all fell apart there ><Yeah>< Plus it'd be really nice to lay down and do schoolwork or watch movies or whatever. I figure now's the best time to get it since we just got our income tax money and I got my school money as well.

So I noticed that this event is very inactive Sad I mean I guess everyone's busy but jeez, it feels so sad and empty D;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, yeah. Distance things are really hard to keep together even when both sides have good intentions. :/

Right? Scarlet brought up a good point in another forum, though. Since there are multiple contests that weren't judged for one of the previous events, I'm a little reluctant to join the new ones. I also can't do poetry that well. XD

I love all the gifts we can send to people, though! I sent out a bunch. Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
Midorea cut some of my post out xD I don't remember what I said, ah well haha

Oh... I see D; I only did the poetry one because I had something in my head and figured, why not? I'm no good with poetry either. I'm better with stories lol

Yeah same, though I sent one to someone and it hasn't been sent yet D; So idk what's going on :<

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
I think they all were sent out now. I'm not sure though because I didn't send any to people with Valentine's threads. ^^; Ah well.

Oh man, I just realized I didn't get any valentine's. Sad Saygen. That's what I get for going missing for months, though. lol

I decided the other day that I'm going to be an author. This is a new idea, and my motivation is already running on fumes. XD I wrote 3 and a half pages, though! Hell yeah! xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 am Reply with quote        
I sent you one... it was gonna be anonymous but I might as well tell you so you don't feel like you didn't get any Sad I don't know where it went though, gonna have a talk with them! Mad

Oh? What made you decide that? :O I think I subconsciously decided to be an author when I started reading Harry Potter, like 10 years ago XD I just admire JK Rowling so much!

That's great! God I can't even get one page done Sad I suck at writing when I'm stressed and lately that's all I've been lol But now I have more time for writing, yay!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:58 pm Reply with quote        
You did? Yay! Happy Now that I think about it, I sent you and June another gift too. I blew about 10k on this event. lol Spread the love!

Friends and family keep telling me I'm good at writing. I adore JK Rowling too, and started to really dive into writing back in high school when I tanked my grades staying up until 1 am every night posting in a HP related guild. I loved it. I'm also only working 30 hours a week right now, so I figure deciding to be a part-time author is an acceptable use of my time - that and working out. This is all really just a whim, though. I'm too flaky of a person to go through with it, but so far I've lasted longer than I thought I would.

Writing is relaxing for me, but I'm chronically tired most of the time so it's hard to catch myself alert enough, in the right time and place to actually bring up a Word document, and scribble something down before I fall asleep or start looking at cat videos. God damn kittens. xD

But JK Rowling! Yes! Love her! Happy Potterhead and Muggle for life!