Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines 2014
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quote        
Happy SAD, everybody~! I might not be on much, since I'm working on getting back to school, but I'd really appreciate it if someone decided to send me a gift.

As I probably won't have much time or the attention span to come up with any good Valentine gifts for you peoples, I'll make an offer for anyone on here who reads this:

You can request a writing from me. Whether you want to rp (For those of you I'm already rping with, I'm sorry! I'm working on it! And you can start a new one, if you want.) or you want me to write a story for you (You'd have to send me details), or whatever. Though I must warn you, I'm horrendous at poems.

Not a very good gift, I know, but I don't really have anything else...
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
How's school going? Have you already started?

I swear this semester has been the worst as far as winter weather and stuff goes. We've already missed two weeks, and then I was out for another week - and we just started less than a month ago! thankfully they're hybrid so I can still get stuff done without going in.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quote        
Well, it's...Eh.

I'm already into the 3rd quarter, and I've still got craptons of work from earlier quarters. I finally finished another project for my art class (A filler I was just stuck into. My visual art looks like a drunk dolphin's drawings.) and found out I've got 3 more to make up. That was a first-half class. And I've only done the work for the first half of the first half. Damn you, art teachahhhhh! *shake fist*

I'm hoping tomorrow I'll go in for a little while. The plan is go just before 10, stay for band (until 10:45) then stay in a small room by myself until noon to do work at my own pace. Although I have to go see the surgeon tomorrow, and we'll have to leave school at 11:20 to get there on time. The appointment is at 1, I believe. Then back for physical therapy. Originally, pt was on Thursday, but we're supposedly getting 12-18+ inches of snow. On top of the 2 feet we still have from the last storm. With a layer of 1-2 inches of ice already on top... Yay!

I'm really excited because I finally got my results for the college application I was counting on. I auditioned back in November, and found out January 31st. It's for the place I fell in love with when I visited back in August.

Random update: I shaved my head on New Years for a fresh start, and I've got about 3/4 an inch. It's coming in evenly, and the right color, as far as we can tell.

Oh yes, and my dad's currently in Russia for his job. Moscow, not Sochi. It's a 24-hr bullet train ride one-way to get from where he is to the Olympics. He's not gonna go.
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:57 pm Reply with quote        

(Insert melted-chocolate-based innuendos here)

-Anonymous
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quote        

Though you seem to be busy lately, I still enjoy seeing you around when you do appear. Thank you for being a part of our community, and I hope that wherever life takes you it's for the better.

-Catghost
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:46 am Reply with quote        

I demand a novel for each rose provided! Or... a picture of a kitten. Whatever comes first.

-Anonymous
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:58 am Reply with quote        
Dearest Anon who demanded novels or kittens, here ya go~ It's a couple of Scottish fold/Munchkin mixes.

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:37 pm Reply with quote        

Chocolate makes anyone happier.

-KathiraNarae
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:02 pm Reply with quote        

For Kacey, who is a talented artist and an intellectual. May you continue to prosper in all your future endeavors.

-Anonymous
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:35 pm Reply with quote        

I don''t know you very well, but I hope you enjoy your valentines day Smile

-Lexi Luthor
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quote        

-Anonymous
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:45 am Reply with quote        

I don''t know you well, but have this gift of friendship and these wishes of the best of luck to you. <3

-Anonymous