Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines 2014
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:12 pm Reply with quote        

Hey there, and welcome to our second Valentines gift exchange! We've set up a forum and some activities for you to participate in, during the days leading up to Valentines day. So feel free to make a thread, or just join in someone else's! Though it is encouraged you do make your own, so that you can receive gifts.

Share:

Retweet

Code:
[url=http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=10672][img]http://midorea.com/vday_banner_small.png[/img][/url]

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
How to participate:

During the event, you can send people gifts of your own making, or purchase ready-made Valentine Gifts in Miu's thread: Here. Miu will then deliver your gift to the person of your choosing's valentine box. (thread) You can include a message with your gift, as well as send it anonymously.

Valentine boxes are threads that you post in this forum. You may only have one box. If you do not have a box, valentines will be sent through PMs.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you, Chu and Freshie, for all your work put into this event - as well as Kaishi for drawing the Gifts and Miu's art!
realAniram

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:09 am Reply with quote        
The banner links to the previous event. I was half asleep and trying to figure out why the event forum was locked and Neo was the last one to post in all of them... xD

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:21 pm Reply with quote        
Fixed!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome! Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yay Valentine's event! Which I didn't help with even though I said I would because...stuff. I suck sorry. .__. Thanks so much for all the work you guys put in.~ Oh Mai