Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
atw0rlds3nd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
So i'm interested for some onexone roleplays. I have roleplayed for a quite a while on another site but recently got introduced to this one. I still have yet to fix my avatar but will shortly. I am not interested in group roleplays. Usually I post one-two/half-three paragraphs. Not looking for advanced lit. I'm more of a quality over quantity person. A paragraph with substance is good enough for me. I am flexible with gender roles, I can play either but prefer female. Doubling is alright. I write in third or first person perspective. Roleplays will take place over threads or PM's. Real pictures only, I do not use any anime pictures. Also, if over threads, decorated posts please? Only looking for malexfem or femxfem at the moment. At last I am only looking for long-term roleplays. If you plan to ditch without notice then don't bother. I am a very friendly person so go ahead and strike up a convo! It'll help with discussion of the roleplay too so (= At last, if you are interested then please post here or PM me.

atw0rlds3nd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
supernatural x human
shapeshifter x human
married x single
mermaid/merman x human
prince/princess x call girl
demon x angel/human
sidekick x villain
superhero x sidekick gone bad
cheerleader x outcast
country girl x city boy (vise versa)
open gay x secret gay
troubled teen x imaginary friend
wants to propose x wants to breakup
rich x homeless
android x human
teacher x student
mindless flings
age difference
toxic relationship
cheating/infidelity
teen parents
love triangles
split personalities
insane asylum

fandom/
naruto - shikamaru x OC (alternate universe)

Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya! I'd love to do an R with you. I'm fine with f/m or f/f as you're looking for, so you can choose easily I'd say. Of the pairings you listed, I'm comfy with...

supernatural x human
shapeshifter x human
mermaid/merman x human
prince/princess x call girl
demon x angel/human
cheerleader x outcast
country girl x city boy (vise versa)
open gay x secret gay
troubled teen x imaginary friend
wants to propose x wants to breakup (though might work best to me to mix it with another thing)
rich x homeless
android x human
teacher x student
mindless flings
age difference
toxic relationship
cheating/infidelity (such as your married x single concept)
teen parents
love triangles
split personalities (can't guarantee playing one well personally though)
insane asylum (depends on level of insanity you're seeking? I've been to mental hospitals though so I know I can probably work with this).

Of course, some of these require different kinds of characters, and I have no idea which character you'd rather play in each- so we'd have to discuss this. In terms of male vs. female, I'll play whatever I feel fits the story we're working on but I'm perfectly comfortable with both at this point, overall. I feel the same in regards to quality over quantity, and will always work hard to give you something you can reply to. So...I think we seem like a good fit.

Any interest?