Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:03 am Reply with quote        
Welp it's either robot or Kaari. since Kaari and Kitarun haven't really been active.. I am going to have poketown mule vote for robot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:52 am Reply with quote        
I like how Ace isn't even a suspect to you, Lexi. xD

Sure, Ace votes for Robot too. Whatever lol, I'm so tired of this game. It's gone on weeks too long. If I did I don't have to check it anymore U:

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:53 am Reply with quote        
Oh shi- I forgot Ace wasnt your main lmfao. uh. Well then. I switch Poketown mule's vote to Ace >_>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:21 am Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
WAIT No. Poketown mule is mine! And Poketown mule votes for Peril Also Kitarun is voting to burn Ace who is obviously /not/ a wolf, while peril is DEFINITELY a wolf. Maybe she is the traitor.

Lol. Before lexi/poketown were so sure Ace wasnt the wolf... now they're voting them...

(mule of korrinn torrinkos)
kitarun deluin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:36 am Reply with quote        
PS- I realize last day phase, mock voted for me, then was nommed the next night. That, again, makes me seem shady as hell- or it would, had I been online at all over the last couple of weeks... >.>

If its just coinccidence, then whatevs.
If the wolf were setting me up, well.... their attempt failed.

Neither Kaari nor myself are the wolf. Meaning it's either Ace, Robot, Or poketown... Lexi/poketown keep changing their minds about Ace- first its obviously not, then it is... Awful sketchy, if you ask me...

And i see Ace voting Bot? Either they know, or just don't care.

I don't care anymore. I vote Robot, and Kaari votes Ace. That gives them a 50/50 chance, right? Well- lets see who the wolf is.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:08 am Reply with quote        
No, I was so sure that Weaseldale wasnt the wolf. (And she wasnt :U) And I still believe at the time that none of her mules were wolf either. But now it could be any of her mules because easily Peril could have nommed one of them and they could have turned out to be the traitor. And it could also be one of your mules but it isnt because you haven't been active, and in your inactiveness someone got nommed, so it could only be Ace or Robot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:58 am Reply with quote        
Robot (2) - Ace, kitarun
Ace (2) - PokeTown Mule, kaari

So is Robot going to make the decision, or leave the vote tied? And what a decision to make...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
Robot abstains. I really don't think it matters anymore at this point, since one of my accounts is gonna die no matter what...

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Whitewitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:59 am Reply with quote        
With so few left, it doesn't take long for all the votes to be in. The tied vote means a coin toss, and Whitewitch hurries to oblige. Robot must burn!

Robot fights all the way to the fire, but Mule finally gets the chains round him and Ace attaches the padlock. Kaari and Kit start thrusting lit torches into the wood as Mule and Ace stand back, and the moon rises over the trees.

Robot screams, then howls as he changes into a wolf! His struggles finally break the chains, and he leaps from the top of the fire. The four survivors and Whitewitch run desperately into the shop, but Robot doesn't even try to follow them. In his leap for freedom, his tail has caught fire! Through the window they watch as he runs, now engulfed in flames, into the wood...

Well done, Villagers! The Wolves are defeated.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quote        
Woo. I'm glad that this round is finally over... Though at the same time... I kinda wish the wolves had won. I don't think they've won a single round yet, have they?

Peril

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:20 pm Reply with quote        
If Mock, Ace, Robot, and Zillah had all voted together for either kit or kaari, and then Robot killed the other the next day, we'd have won automatically. But it would have been dumb and kind of cheap, and it would have taken a really long time for Robot to get rid of everybody else besides Poketown Mule, who was the vengeful ghost and thus would have been the only chance the villagers had of winning if she could correctly guess that Robot was the wolf. But mules made the game weird.

Peril is also Zillah.
kitarun deluin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah... Oh well. Now, Kathira needs to get on and make the next one :P

Honestly, this game is the only reason I've stuck around Midorea this long... It's just such a small site, and i'm beginning to think we're the only people on here anymore. I rarely ever see anyone but the werewolves players online...

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I definitely enjoyed this game more without mules :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 pm Reply with quote        
Mhm. It takes too long if we have to wait for 20-30 accounts instead of, like, 10. Now, if they were all individual accounts... that'd probably be more fun.

And I just realized I'm still not wearing any pants. Excuse me for a moment...

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
Well, considering how complicated this game was, I was gonna give a week for cooldown, but if you really want Werewolves IV straight away, then who am I to argue!

Adding mules really was an experiment, and we can safely say that it was a failure. Because of that, Mum has no interest in GMing the next game so that will fall to me. One of the old complaints from you guys was that Vanillagers are boring, so I'll add oodles of roles and try and make sure there's no such thing as a Vanillager in the next game! We'll see how that goes.

I'll link as soon as I've made the next thread.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next