Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Whitewitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:42 pm Reply with quote        
Overview
In a peaceful village of simple farmers, people have been mysteriously disappearing. The method of disappearance means only one thing: there are werewolves in the village! The villagers must find and kill the werewolves by fire before the werewolves manage to eat them all. But be ye not afraid! For within the village, there is a Sheriff and a Seer who may be able to help kill the werewolves...

Rules

In the village, there are three werewolves masquerading as villagers. It is up to the villagers to try and burn the wolves before too many villagers are eaten. Among the villagers are also special villagers with special roles that activate during one phase, while everyone votes for who to burn as a wolf during the other phase.
The game is split into two phases: Day Phase and Night Phase.
During Day Phase, all villagers discuss among themselves who they believe the wolves to be. They will also cast their vote for who they think a wolf is. The majority vote gets burned once everyone has voted. If there is a tie, I will use a random number generator. Once a suspect has been burnt, they are out of the game and I will reveal their role, including if they were a werewolf. At this point, the game moves on to Night Phase.
During Night Phase, the night-active roles all perform their roles by PMing me. Once this is done, I will reveal what has happened during the night, and the game moves on to Day Phase. If you are unlucky enough to be eaten, you are out of the game and I will reveal your role.
If at the end of a Phase there is an equal number of werewolves to everyone else or more werewolves than non-werewolves, then the game ends and the werewolves win. If all werewolves are burned before this happens, then the villagers win.

Roles
The roles in the game are as follows:
Werewolves (Wolf): There are two of these ordinary wolves at first, and they PM me who they will eat during Night Phase. They know each other and their Alpha as werewolves and cannot kill each other or the Alpha.
Seer (Villager): There is one Seer, who will PM me during Night Phase who they wish to 'see', and I will respond with the 'seen' person's alignment i.e. if they are a werewolf, a villager, or neutral.
Sheriff (Villager): There is one Sheriff, who will PM me during the night who they want to jail. A jailed person will be carted off at the start of Day Phase and cannot take any action, whether a vote or a special, until the end of the next Night Phase.
Traitor (Neutral): This sole person will show up as a werewolf to the Seer if 'seen', and will not die immediately if the werewolves try to eat them. If the Traitor is 'eaten', then no corpses are found at the start of next Day Phase and there are now three ordinary werewolves, with me PMing the wolves to reveal who each other is again.
Vengeful Ghost (Neutral): This sole person also does not know who they are until they die. Upon death, they come back as a vengeful ghost and get to kill one person during any Night Phase. Once they have killed someone, they are rendered deader than dead. Once they have awakened, they are not allowed to join role discussion, except with the Fooled Seer once contact has been made.
Villagers (Villager): Everyone else. All they do is vote on who to burn during Day Phase.
Deader than Dead: These are the people who have been killed in some way, whether nommed, burned, or fulfilling their ghostly vengeance. They cannot vote for any still-living player nor discuss the roles of any still-living player.

New roles!
The Guardian (Villager): This sole person will PM me the name of the person they wish to protect each Night Phase. That person cannot be killed by the wolves if the wolves come after them.
Alpha Wolf (Wolf): The Alpha is a wolf and has the power to convert anyone who isn't the Traitor. They will PM me the name of the person they wish to convert, and no-one will die that Night Phase. The converted will become a full wolf after three nights have passed, including the one in which they are bitten, e.g. night 1 bite, day 1 normal, night 2 normal, day 2 normal, night 3 normal, day three conversion complete.
Mercenary (Neutral): This sole role will PM me the name of the person they wish to kill each Night Phase. They have a 50% chance of succeeding. They only win if they survive until the epilogue. If they are burned, they will randomly kill one of the people who voted for them.
Village Idiot (Neutral): This sole role functions as an ordinary villager, with the difference that they are trying to appear as a wolf and get burnt. They will lose unless they have been burned by the end of the game.
Fooled Seer (Villager): This sole role believes that they are the Seer (so get a Seer PM) but will always receive a ‘Villager’ result. However, each Night after the Ghost’s awakening, they have a 50% chance of making contact with the Ghost, after which the Fooled Seer won’t ask to see roles but can instead converse freely through PM.
Metagaming Ghost (Neutral): This person functions as an ordinary villager until killed through any means, after which they are merely dead and can join role discussion freely. They may not vote after death, however.

Generally, it is a good idea to not reveal your role. We need at least 14 people to start, including mules. Roles will be chosen at random when the game starts and I will PM you your roles...unless you are the Traitor or one of the Ghosts, in which case you'll only find out if you die or become a wolf. The Seer and Fooled Seer will also receive the same PMs.

Prizes!
No prizes this time around, due to how chaotic the game will be.

Sign-up
To sign up, simply copy-paste the list into your post and add your name to it. The game will start 4 days after 14 people (including mules) have signed up. Drag as many people into this as you can!

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
Whitewitch wrote:
Sign-up
To sign up, simply copy-paste the list into your post and add your name to it. The game will start 4 days after 14 people (including mules) have signed up. Drag as many people into this as you can!

1. Weaseldale
2. Robot (mule)
3. Ace (mule)

Wooooo! So much excite... Weeeee

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
1. Weaseldale
2. Robot (mule)
3. Ace (mule)
4. Juneberry
5. Flutter Catane (mule)

Peril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
Are we allowed to have more than one mule in the game?

Peril is also Zillah.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
1. Weaseldale
2. Robot (mule)
3. Ace (mule)
4. Juneberry
5. Flutter Catane (mule)
6. Lexi Luthor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:40 pm Reply with quote        
Peril wrote:
Are we allowed to have more than one mule in the game?
Yes, according to the GMM.

1. Weaseldale
2. Robot (mule)
3. Ace (mule)
4. Juneberry
5. Flutter Catane (mule)
6. lexi luthor
8. KathiraNarae
9. Gilnara (mule)

Don't you have mules, lexi?

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Peril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:31 pm Reply with quote        
1. Weaseldale
2. Robot (mule)
3. Ace (mule)
4. Juneberry
5. Flutter Catane (mule)
6. lexi luthor
8. KathiraNarae
9. Gilnara (mule)
10. Peril
11. Zillah (mule)

But, Kathira, won't it give players with more than one mule an advantage? I mean, I do have another mule and I'll use it if allowed, but then I kinda think everyone should do it to even things out.

Also, what is "GMM"?

Peril is also Zillah.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quote        
GMM means Game Master Mum. Which fits this game, since my Mum is the GM...

It'd all depend on what you do with those mules, though.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Whitewitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
I'll make a rule - no more than two mules, but you can use only one if you wish. As Kath says, how you use your mules is up to you, however I guess you'll all have to keep track of which mule is which.
korrinn torrinkos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
1. Weaseldale
2. Robot (mule)
3. Ace (mule)
4. Juneberry
5. Flutter Catane (mule)
6. lexi luthor
8. KathiraNarae
9. Gilnara (mule)
10. Peril
11. Zillah (mule)
12. korrinn torrinkos
13. kaari rita kufu (mule)
Peril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
I have more questions. (Of course I do.)

Can the Guardian protect themselves?

For the Fooled Seer, when you refer to "the Ghost" do you mean the Vengeful Ghost? Or can it be either? And I take it conversing through PM won't be allowed in this game except by the enlightened Fooled Seer?

The Alpha Wolf is a little confusing. Can they use their converting ability every night? It is done in addition to the nightly kill by the wolves? Will the converted person find out who they are when they are bitten, or not until they complete the conversion?

When you say 50% chance of succeeding, you mean you're using random.org to get a yes/no result, right? And you'll randomize the roles like Kathira has been? Even though I know how tempting it must be to make korrinn the Metagaming Ghost. :P

Peril is also Zillah.
Peril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
OK. I'm good at keeping track of things.

1. Weaseldale
2. Robot (mule)
3. Ace (mule)
4. Juneberry
5. Flutter Catane (mule)
6. lexi luthor
8. KathiraNarae
9. Gilnara (mule)
10. Peril
11. Zillah (mule)
12. korrinn torrinkos
13. kaari rita kufu
14. Kieran (mule)

Peril is also Zillah.
korrinn torrinkos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
Wha? Why would it be tempting to make me a ghost?
kaari rita kufu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
Just wanted to mark this game on this account as well.
So, uh... hi!

have your wicked way with me~♥

(Mule of Korrinn Torrinkos)
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
I have a question too. Do I have to post on both my mule and this account separately during game discussions, or can I do them both on this account? o.o;