Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
Post new topic   Reply to topic Korrinn and Kaari's Little Journal of Randomness
kaari rita kufu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:44 am Reply with quote        
Hello world. You may call me Kaari, or Korrinn. Our real name does not matter here. I'm 20, addicted to reading, writing, and internet... I'm a bit of an anti-social loner, too, who hates real people, and so surrounds herself with other users seeking refuge on the web.

Welcome to our journal.

This will be a bunch of randomness. I'll post about my day, my past, my hopes/dreams for the future, poetry,story ideas, etc. Randomness. Please do not feel obligated to read everything, though it may give you a bit of insight into who we (myself, and my alternate account) are.

And yes- I may switch between I/me/my, and we/our/us, simply because some days it may be my thoughts, while on others they could come purely from that voice inside my head. Please do not get too confused.
kaari rita kufu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:55 am Reply with quote        
So... first post, I think, may be a bit of the past- a dream, of sorts, to be honest, that I had a few years back.

It was back when I was with my first boyfriend, when I was giving him a second chance in the summer of 2010. We'd dated briefly the previous winter, but he broke it off, saying it was awkward because we were such close friends and he didn't want to ruin that. But then he asked me out again in the summer, just before the end of the school year. We had a mutual breakup at the end of august that year, as well- him claiming he couldn't keep lying, that he didn't love me. My reasoning, he was an ignorant, controlling, manipulative asshat. He'd guilt me into doing things i didn't necessarily want to do, threatening to harm himself.

But yeah. This isn't really meant to be about our failed relationship- it's supposed to be about the dream I had about him.

It was a beautiful summer day, my mum, the ex, and I had gone on a trip, boating to a little island in the middle of the lake. On this island, inhabited by black cats, was a cottage surrounded by a low stone wall. The gate had a sign with a warning about some curse. Of course, we ignored it. We (me and him) went into the house to explore, see if we could find anything interesting. Mostly not.

I came back down from upstairs, and found him dead in the living room, surrounded by a few dozen black cats. Even creepier, they were all staring at me. Dream me screamed and ran out, and thats when I woke.

Back then, it had me freaked out and incredibly scared that some tragedy would befall us. Now, I see it as a warning of the relationships imminent doom. If only I'd listened to the dream, I could have avoided so much suffering...
korrinn torrinkos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:31 am Reply with quote        
I should be sleeping right now....

But the voice in my head won't let me sleep.

It feels like we're one in the same, yet two separate entities forced to co-habit one body. Its confusing sometimes... Especially when that 'voice' is the opposite gender of you.

Anyone reading this ever find they have similar problems?
korrinn torrinkos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
Attention readers: Theres a new round of werewolves startingin the fun n games theme park. Sign up now!
kitarun deluin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
There's one problem of having three accounts starting with k... You feel awkward about using 'kkk' in your thread titles.

(mule of korrinn torrinkos)