Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kunamii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:59 am Reply with quote        
Hello,

I've seen that the large roleplay area has not been posted in recently and its more of a private roleplay thing. I'm new to Midorea but I do enjoy roleplaying with a larger group of people.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
A lot of the users here are in school, so during exams and such this site slows down a bit (but always picks back up). For that reason most role plays only include a couple people so they go faster, but I personally love 3+ people role plays.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
I've seen the wolf game on here and i'm really looking forward to getting involved in that.

Is Midorea a quiet place overall? I can only see the same people posting throughout the forums.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
It goes through periods of high activity and low activity. Normally their are events throughout the year (which are very fun) that makes a lot of users come back. A lot of the users are also gamers and writers, so they're gone sometimes in other games or coffee shops. XD

It is a very small community, but for that reason you tend to know everyone - including the admins.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds good for me. I used to spend countless hours paying runescape, Secrets of mirage etc..
Currently playing Order and Chaos on the iphone with my Fiance.
Also used to be a big rper but these days I don't have the time for it(have a 2yr old) so by time I get her to bed i'm ready for bed myself haha
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quote        
I loved Runescape! I still log on occasionally for nostalgia's sake. Happy Although I have to reset my password every time because I can never remember it.

Well, I'm a slow poster. One post a day is my max, but sometimes I extend it out a week...or two. I was moving recently so I didn't post in my current rp for a couple weeks. Sweat

I like a lot of themes:
Post-apocalypse
Ghosts
Harry Potter
Super powered anything
Medieval
Love
etc.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
I have to admit, I love fantasy. Watch true blood, the vampire diaries, dracula, the originals haha.. Loved LOTR, Avatar

I also loved runescape so much i'd pay membership, but with all the changes they made especially that thing they did with making people equal values in trading put me off.. There was no way to mules or lend to immediate family(bro used to play with me) or friends
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
I'd be good with any of those. Admittedly, I've never done a vampire role play, but I'm only a season behind on Legend of Korra! But the series with Aang was better in my opinion, anyways.

Never noticed that update, actually. I did most of my trading/gifting to friends before it, I guess. I miss the old days when you could yell "Selling swords" or "Selling Ess" at the banks, especially in Varrock. Now they have that trading system --which isn't bad -- but takes the fun out of it.

This is making me want to log into Runescape again. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
I've never seen those series, i'm from England and only get to watch whatever we're able to get our hands on.

I loved them days! was in awe of people walking around on noob lands wearing full dragon when I first started playing.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I thought you meant Avatar like the Last Airbender series. Hmm, what kind of fantasy would you want to do?

Haha, yeah, I was always in awe of them too. XD I was so scared of the Wilderness, still am a bit. Occasionally I'd run into it wearing nothing and bury Big Bones. My priest level got so high. Then when someone came, I'd run like a bat outta hell. Most of the time they weren't my same level though, so we'd just chill for awhile and chat. XD

That's when I realized I'm better for avatar sites. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
LOL yeah I always avoided it till I reached the higher levels. I think I got into the 70s.. but that was many years ago.

I meant the film 'Avatar' but yes i've seen 'The Last Airbender' aswell.

Can I have a think about it? Its getting late here and I better go to bed before i'm awoken by little miss within the hours of 6.00-7.00am
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
Level 70? Wow! not many people got that high. I think I stopped around level 46, but never became a member.

Sounds good! I'll try to think of some fun, original fantasy ideas as well. Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:13 am Reply with quote        
Yeah I was a kid back then and had nothing better to do with my life (Sad I know :/)
Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:40 am Reply with quote        
Totally recovered my account and started playing Runescape 3 (the beta) yesterday. I was around level 45, but in the beta I am now level 89 it looks like. O.o So many new things, so much fun!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah they change some skills around with the points n such ^.^
Sorry ive not got back to you about our rp been a bit tired last few days