Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Titanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Is the price guide up to date?
Embarrassed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
That's hard to say really. With the recent increase in ease of obtaining silver via the battle system, silver has lost some of its value. Thus, stuff like gold and rare items are either being sold for considerably higher prices or traded for other items. I'd value gold as more than 100 silver apiece as stated in the Price Guide (and as has been the usual for a long time), due its rareness and silver inflation. And a lot of the price guide doesn't have enough info obtained from buyers/sellers to be accurate. Basically you could put any price you wanted on rares no longer available, as there's not enough competition.

For example, say the Deity Wings, the Price Guide says 5-6k, but it could go for 100k easy now.

Then again a lot of users here are pretty chill and sell their stuff for a lower price than they could be selling. Cool

Hope I cleared things up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 am Reply with quote        
*rolls in*
Sorry for not being at up to date on the price guide as I'd like to be!

As far as I have done, I've only accounted sales that have been reported. So again, if it hasn't been sold and reported in eons, the price will stay the same. However I do plan, with permission to, to round up to the higher average on older items [and ones that become older] at the start of a new year. Aka "5k-6k silver"would become "6k-7k silver" the next year if theres no change already to sales. Would that make sense to you guys or not?

CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quote        
It makes sense to me! I am a new player though, and I don't know much about the typical pricing of rares.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.