Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
A young woman wearing a pitch black cloak sat alone atop a tree. The leaves had fallen long ago in anticipation of the winter now bearing down on the land. The woman drew her cloak closer to her, aiming for the warmth it provided as she stared across the land. She had amber eyes the colour of blood, and her skin was as pale as the snowflakes slowly drifting down around her. This gave her a rather eery appearance to any passerby's.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
Though not a particularly tall young man, his average build seemed to go excessively well with his black hair that sat nestled slightly wind-blown upon his head- if he could say so himself, anyhow. His eyes, narrow and a dark gray almost in color, stared through his oval spectacles with a deep intent, his legs trekking easily below him in the snow that continued to fall. The long cotton sleeves that covered his arms kept him warm as he stared down at the tie he loved to wear, its dark red hue over his other dark clothes giving him the appearance of a bleeding black shadow in the white blanket on the ground. The thought made him chuckle. "I must be the most interesting bleeding shadow there is if I were one..."

His words cut off soon after as he looked up into a tree. A woman in a dark cloak stared about like a watchful owl, keeping his curiosity intent. His voice called out with his lips cautiously moving to mold the words, an impish grin on his face as he did so. "Trying out the role for tall, dark and handsome? You're doing a good job, though I can do even better."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
The woman barely payed him any heed, although her hand did reach for the sword at her side as she seemed to detect something nearby. She glanced around carefully.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quote        
He grunted lightly. Had she purposely ignored him, or was his voice just too difficult to hear higher up? That was troubling. He'd have to work on making his vocal projection as perfect as he was. "Miss in the tree? You are a lady aren't you? But I wouldn't recommend drawing a sword out of the blue. You'll scare pidgeons.

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
She glared downward, her amber eyes glistening with surpressed annoyance.
"Quiet down boy, can't you see I'm busy?" Her voice was smooth as silk, but dripped with venom.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:34 pm Reply with quote        
His glance was curious but yet laced with boredom. "Not really. You seem rather bored to me. But, then again, perhaps normal people such as yourself find boredom to be busying enough. It's quite interesting."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:02 am Reply with quote        
"For your information I'm tracking a rather peculiar demon at the moment, so if you could just scram that would be nice." She turned back to the way she was facing, narrowing her eyes as she gripped her sword tighter, something twitching underneath her cloak.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:04 am Reply with quote        
He glanced next to him to the creature at his side- something he doubted she'd notice even if he noted it to her, as most didn't. Smiling to it with an impish smirk, he turned back to the cold woman. "I've got doubts you'd find a demon here. If it were here, it'd be a lot more interesting. Maybe it's under a tree I knocked over earlier for fruit?"

That was a lie, of course. It was pointless to knock over a tree just for fruit. But her reaction would be worth the falsified information.

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:34 am Reply with quote        
The woman sneered and vanished, appearing behind the demon with her back turned. Within seconds the demon was sliced in half, the top half sliding off of the bottom half and falling to the ground.
"It's pointless to lie to me boy, I can sense a demon from a mile away."
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quote        
"I don't lie. Lying is for the weak." Jin smiled gingerly as he turned to look at the woman. "I just don't care for demons enough to notice them. They're quite boring and weak themselves. Ferdinand is the only thing with relative demonic intrigue to me. The rest are all so boring."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:23 pm Reply with quote        
The woman sneered as she sheathed her sword once more, turning to glare at this boy that kept annoying her so much.
"Did you want something in particular?" She asked.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, not particularly anymore. At first I was simply bored, and was glad to find something of interest. A lady in a tree is never boring." He chuckled, then continued. "But I think now I'll go ahead and find a book to read. This place is too dull for someone of my caliber, and Ferdinand needs something to eat."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
The woman grunted in response, beheading the corpse of the demon and bringing out a match. Lighting it, she threw it on the body, picking up the head and watching the demon burn.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
"Say, couldn't you leave it so bugs will gather?" He gave her a curious glance. "Bugs are majestic creatures and a feast fit for my Ferdinand. Their sacrifice is lovely. Ah, perhaps I should go slay something for Ferdinand to eat as well..But to add blood to my beautiful being seems futile."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
"If I don't burn the body then another demon, maybe stronger, will take it's place." The girl muttered, beginning to walk away.