Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
"General goods are best sold in general markets. If you have something valuable that you don't think the general markets can get a good price for, then you go to the Blackmarket." She looked back at him. "You must be from pretty far away not to know that much, either that or you're always spaced out."
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quote        
"Neither. I merely don't know where the general markets are.. Where I come from a few towns over, everything is overly organized. It's quite a hassle, but quite handy."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Tch." The woman sniffed the air, seemingly concentrated on something. "Overly organized IS a hassle."
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
He shrugged, not seeing anything to say in reaction. "Well then. I suppose I should go bring these to the general shop. Ah, do you need any berries? One or two coins down the drain never killed many."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
"What kind of berries?" She asked, peering at him with slight mistrust.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
"Elderberries mostly. There were some raspberries and others as well, but the elderberries are the best. I'll surely give you a good few." He dug through his belongings for the carefully chosen fruits, lifting some for her with mostly air and a bit of aid from his hand. "Quite decadent don't you think? I ate a number before hitting the road, and I'm quite picky with my tastes."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
Prim looked closer at the berries, weighing their worth.
"Got any poison berries? Like Goldswarth per chance?" She asked, knowing full well Goldswarth was one of the rarest, and deadliest, berries one could find in these woods, or any other woods for that matter.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
"You don't plan on eating those, do you? Even an infant knows those are for show, not for eating." He mused carefully. Sure, he'd found some of those- but Goldswarth weren't meant for eating, and he was trying to offer her a meal. The only use those berries were good for was killing. Then again, as a hunter, that's probably why she'd want them. "But there are some, yes. But those don't come around easily. I only have so many I can give you."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:48 pm Reply with quote        
"I'll take any I can get. Despite all my damned skills not a single one involves finding any decent substance." She paused after realizing what she had said. "For my pets, of course." She quickly corrected herself, fingering the bag of gold on her waist.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
"You feed them to your pets? I didn't know any creature could digest these vile things." It was a shame to say he didn't know something. He was, after all, amazing. Digging through his things, he found the berries and handed over a batch. "Well, hopefully they enjoy these..." He shivered, shrugging the thought off.

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
The woman flicked a couple of the coins to him, taking the berries. "Thanks. Pleasure doing buiseness with you." She pocketed the berries. "if you come by any more make sure to keep my pets in mind."
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
"Certainly. And you keep us in mind if you find something nice and rotten. Rotten things call flies and other bugs that will help my little friend." He turned to look at his croaking frog before pocketing the coins. "Even rotten things are beautiful..."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:40 am Reply with quote        
Prim looked at him for a second before walking to the tree line and throwing a dead rat at them. "Here. I smelled it a mile away."
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
He kept it afloat when he realized he couldn't catch it, pausing it in motion and letting it levitate towards the frog that stood on his foot. "Quite an astounding sense of smell. Even I am impressed by it, I'll admit." Though, he'd have found it even more impeccable if he had that sense himself. "Enjoy the treat, Ferdinand."

The frog hopped off his foot and forcefully grabbed the dead rat from the air and brought it close to him, quickly slurping at the bugs that infested the corpse with delight. Jin watched only for a moment, before turning to the woman again. "This will be a good meal for us both later. I should pay you properly for it."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
"And what would you pay me with?" She asked, shoving her hands in her pocket and staring at Ferdinand as he ate the bugs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next