Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
He chuckled, musing, "I have my doubts you really have reason to worry about that. Demons would much prefer to play elsewhere. I've seen plenty of strong ones down south by the desert. To them, this guy isn't even worth a second of a glance."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am Reply with quote        
"That's what I told my employers but oh no, they had to worry about such vermin polluting the forest." She scoffed. "Idiots. I'd much rather be using this time to take out the big guns like Lucifer, now THAT'S a nuisance we all need out of our lives."
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quote        
"Hah! Nuisance? He's barely worth worrying yourself over. He's just an imbecile that can't even do anything on his own." Of course, this was just his ego talking. Jin had already assumed he was far better than even Lucifer and God could handle. "It's his high henchmen that are interesting."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:48 pm Reply with quote        
Primlin glared at him over her shoulder. "Try handling Lucifer on a one on one match and tell me how you fare. Until then don't be telling me about demons that I know personally." She growled.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quote        
"If you've already met him why do you still need to kill him? Didn't you say you wanted to?" He gave her a small glimpse of a smirk, though rather unamused all in all. "Not that it matters much to me. Ferdinand. We should get you some flies."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
"The only reason I didn't kill him then was because I was a child. Trust me, if I was skilled enough then as I was now he would be nothing more than a memory." She sneered, adjusting the head over her shoulder for better transportation.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
"Maybe I should make you prove it," Jin scorned with a chuckle. Surely, a battle between a hunter and the supposed leader of all demons would be interesting. He turned to look at the frog next to him for its idea, however, and sighed. "Yes, yes. You want flies. I caught that already, I'm not an imbecile. You do realize who you're referring to, don't you, Ferdinand? You wouldn't accompany me if I weren't the finest you could find." The ghastly frog likely scoffed, but Jin didn't seem to care. "Well, you pass this time, Danger to the Demons. But next time I see you, I plan on making you give me a much better show."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:53 am Reply with quote        
She scoffed in unison with Ferdinand and leaped into the trees.
"Until next time boy."
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
He waved before walking towards the direction of a local swamp. "Later, lady. Ferdi. Come." He made a unique sound much like a ribbiting frog with his tongue snapping before walking along the path. The swamp was sure to have food for his friend at his legs- and perhaps some berries suitable enough for one of his caliber.

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quote        
Prim sat in front of a desk, arguing with some guy about the price of the demon head. She had a fairly decent argument about raising the price, as well as good barganing skills, so it didn't last long. She adjusted the collar that always covered her mouth, and left with a bag full of cash. She ventured back into the forest from before, hoping for another stray demon or two.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
Having spent quite a while watching his friendly frog slurp up some swamp mud and eat some of its precious ecosystem, Jin had fallen asleep all too easily. When it felt like too long a while, the frog woke him up with a lick on the face- which led to a violent snap out of his daydreams and Ferdinand nearly flying into a nearby tree from the sudden flailing.

"Ferdinand, you aren't supposed to wake someone up like a dog. You're no ruffian." He groaned, standing and wiping the muddy slobber off his cheek. As he turned towards the forest, he figured it best to start back towards town- carrying some goods they'd found and forced off trees along the way.

As the two hopped and walked along the forest path, a familiar figure caught their attention. "If it isn't the demon destroyer. Out to collect a new bounty?" His coy grin caught the temptation of a fly, that the frog at his side went to lick off- but was quickly flicked back by telekinesis soon afterwards, with a groan following suit. "Ferdinand. You've eaten plenty, and I'm no plate."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
Prim turned around quickly, hand on the sheath of her sword.
"Oh, it's just you. And yes, i am here for another bounty if there is one. What about you?" She seemed awfully chummy since their earlier interaction, probably from her pocket full of gold.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm Reply with quote        
Jin rolled his eyes. Common folk were always so quick to change their demeanor, weren't they? "I've been with Ferdinand by the swamp all day. Finding interesting things, letting him get some bugs to eat. A splendid day for it. I can't imagine hunting on a day like today."

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
"Days like today are the best days to hunt." Prim looked up at the sky, shading her eyes as she did so, although careful not to let her mouth pass the rim of her collar.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quote        
"For pests perhaps," Jin said, looking at the frog trying to leap for yet another bug- this time it seemed a mosquito. "But demons don't tend to like days like today, do they? It's too lovely for them to conceive." Then again, to Jin, any day he walked about the world was a greater day than conceivable. "Hrm...You're a hunter by trade, right? Where do you recommend selling general goods?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next