Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
korrinn torrinkos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
hmm... this is turning into a rather complex little rp Laugh
We might need a ooc thread just to keep all the details straight :P
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:49 pm Reply with quote        
We could continue in a PM if you'd like.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, sure. At least that way everything will be in one nice, neat central location.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
For everyone and anyone else: I'm still up for having another partner!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
If I set up a Fan-Venture for SBURB/SGRUB* would anyone be interested?

It might be on here, or on GaiaOnline since I could make a Guild there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
Still looking for another partner? I might be up to joining in. :3

Also...I have no idea what SBURB/SGRUB is so I can't say.

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
It is from a webcomic called "Homestuck", It doesn't matter too much. Don't worry about it.

Sure! I'm always up for more partners, what do you have in mind?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quote        
Um... I don't have anything super specific in mind. I was just so excited by the thought of a shiny new partner I had to jump in before someone stole you from me x3 Um...Well I don't know homestuck well, but a general adventury thingy like what you said about it could be neat anyway?

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:27 pm Reply with quote        
Oh the Fanventure? That is more of a group RP, hence why I said I might move it over to GaiaOnline. We don't have to do it.

Lol, I am always up for 1x1 RP because I usually loose one part way through.

What sort of things do you like? We can work something out starting on common ground.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I'm happy with all the other fandoms you noted pretty much, but I won't play canon characters. Since the only things you listed were fandoms as to what you were looking for, I can only guess that's your main preference. I'm fine with original stories as well though. Of the list of fandoms, though, just to be safe...I'm particularly fond of Pokemon (and I'm used to the other regions so no worries about no X/Y), and I'm also very comfortable with Naruto (loosely based generally) and Harry Potter. But again, I'm easy to please. If you have somethin' you particularly crave...Let's jump that boat somehow.

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quote        
Well it looks like I'm in a HP RP at the moment, or at least planning it. So we'll look at the other two primarily. I've already mentioned wanting to make use of Jasper, the fan-made older brother of James Potter (Harry's Uncle), so if there's an idea there, feel free to send t my way.

What would we do in a Naruto RP? Depending on how we want to go about it, I might use my already made character or will have to whip up a new one. I should warn you though: I've only ever RP'd dark themes when it comes to Naruto. That was just how it ended up, and how I'm used to it. Basically: Angst and death is common place. I'll try something light-hearted, but be warned that I have odd luck like that.

I have two characters for Pokemon I'd like to try: Alice and Siran. Both are from Kanto and I've used in-game. Siran is my main and who I use as my "poke-sona" you could say. She was made in attempt to combine pokemon creepypasta stories with a working character, and she worked out pretty well. She references the stories of LavenderTown Syndrome (made into a 'real' mental disease), Buried Alive, and a few others in minor detail. Alice was my effort to make the hero of the game a villain, mainly for a Nuzlocke challenge story that, while never being written down, did get what I wanted to do. Alice is a nasty, vile creature that has infected her pokemon to be just as evil and vile as herself. Out of the two, Siran is the "normal" one, and the nicest. I could make another if you want something lighter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
I don't honestly know any of the 'creepy pasta' stuff (actually, I had to look up what it meant). I'll admit, I'm not good with horror stories of any kind really. I'm getting better, but...Generally, I'm very easily disturbed and prone to nightmares. However, the idea that the hero is turned into a villain still interests me.. o.o

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
Siran isn't "horror", she was just made to reference it. Her LTS (Lavender Town Syndrome) makes her hear sounds that aren't actually there (in her case, she hears theme songs of people/places), makes her prone to anger and violence depending on the sounds, makes her weak to ghosts and psychics, and might be causing her to hallucinate or believe some things are real when they're not.

Alice, however, is the definition of evil and nastiness. Remember in Silver, Gold, Crystal, SoulSilver, and HeartGold the professor/his assistant exclaims that "a pokemon raised by an evil person turns evil themselves"? That sums up Alice's team and her adventures. She corrupts even the purest of hearts, this proven by her shiny charizard. It was once gold in color, much like it's sweet and kind heart. After reaching final evolution with Alice as his trainer, his heart became as pitch black as it's skin.

We could do something with both. Alice could have finally joined a Team XXXX and took over, making her our main villain. Then Siran and who ever else has to stop her.

If you're up to it, I could make another forum to recruit for a group rp of this, or we could keep it between the two of us.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
Ah okay. If that's what it is, it's not so scary. I had a problem similar to that myself once! But in my case it was caused by meds. Bad times, bad times.

Anywho...I like the general idea. My character(s) will love to hate Alice. As for group or just between us...I'm fine with a small group if you want, just nothing giant. Otherwise, I'm pretty much open easily.

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry! Was away for the Holidays. Back now though.

How big are you comfortable with RPing in? I'm asking because we'll most likely need a few members for Team ____ (we should really pick what that is) for their Elite, you know the two-three characters in the game that pop up every few towns/cities? That's what I mean.