Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quote        
Since both of mine seem to have left the site.

Shoot some ideas my way, I'll love to try something out.

Fandoms I'd like to do:

- Homestuck (Maybe a fanventure?)
- X-men/Avengers
- Naruto (Be warned that I'm not caught up with the manga, not since Neji…)
- Pokemon (I haven't played X/Y yet, as I do not own a 3DS)
- Harry Potter

If you have an Original story, feel free to hit me up. I check daily.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:35 am Reply with quote        
I've been wanting to join a role play, but I won't be consistent until after the New Year. I'm not up-to-date on my mangas/animes, but I've done HP and a variety of other general themes.

If you made a topic, I'd join. I love attempting anything.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
@Saygen: I'm not fully up to date on much either to be honest.

What sort of things would you like to do? Doesn't have to be fandom.

Would anyone be interested in a Skyrim or Oblivion RP? Or maybe Morrowind?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:05 am Reply with quote        
Hello Pupnutie! I wouldn't mind doing a HP rp with you...

Did you have any ideas for time period or pairings?
I'm most comfortable with Marauder era or AU HP era (deviating from the stories), though I could be tempted into a New Gen. rp.

I prefer yaoi, if theres to be any romance, just to warn you now. Het or yuri MUST be kept at a low pg level... I'm just not comfortable with it.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:08 am Reply with quote        
Hey Korrinn, Sorry for the late reply. My internet acted up.

Heads up: I only RP up to rated PG13 romance wise. That is because I don't want to get in trouble. If you really want to rp out something more mature, I'm open for DA notes or perhaps Tumblr.

I prefer a modern or semi-modern time period. Though I will admit that my biggest preference lies in older times with items more suited for our time (Rune Factory or Final Fantasy settings for instance).

For Harry Potter I like these Pairings: Sirius/Remus ; Draco/Harry ; Lucius/James ; James/Lily/Snape (basically any combo of these three) ; James/Remus/Sirius ; Tom Riddle/Snape ; Tom/Bellatrix ; Hermione/Older Weasley (Fred and/or George usually; rarely Ron).

If the New Gen doesn't follow canon/the Epilogue (I wasn't too happy with that TBH) and we use our favorite couples for the parents, would you be interested?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:26 am Reply with quote        
Hmm... We could do a Marauder era rp with Siri and Remy... I had one going, that I loved the plot for, but then my partner on it disappeared before we got very far. ...Would you like to hear it?
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
Sure. Lay it on me!

How do you feel about OC/Canon Character romances? I've had a character that I had originally made for a collab with a writer of FF.net who was James' brother / Harry's Uncle who we wanted to hook up with either Lucius or someone else. They went MIA before much could be done, but I'd like to explore his character more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
Ehh... not big on OC/canon pairings.

Sirius Black is possibly the biggest prankster in the history of Hogwarts. He's also the biggest player at school. Everyone knows he can charm his way into a girls heart with a few words- her bed, just as easily. There is, however, a reason he's never settled down with one girl for more than a couple days... None of them satisfy him enough to keep him interested. He does not realize that his heart has already found a home, and that is with one particular wolf.

Remus Lupin, on the other hand, is a shy, quiet sort of fellow, more likely to spend time alone in his dorm room or in the library that in even just the common room. He loves spending time with his fellow Marauders, just not when Sirius is in flirt mode. Why? He gets jealous. Really jealous, really easily. Remus and his wolf both believe that Sirius should belong to him, and him alone.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quote        
Ah that's fine. I would still like to use him as a minor character, maybe along with James?

I really like that actually, we could add that Remus is thinking of joining a Werewolf Caravan after Hogwarts and that the caravan has certain rules he has to follow. It would add more conflict once the whole Remy/Siri deal is resolved.

I'd feel more comfortable as Remus, would that be fine? Mostly because Jasper (my OC) is a Slytherin/Insanely Smart version of this version of Sirius after all is said and done. Except he flirts to get people to drink questionable substances he made in potions.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
Sure. I could give Siri a shot...

Andwhat's all this about a werewolf caravan?
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
=)

Ok long story short: I did a ton of research on Mythical creature lore, theories, society, etc. some time ago when helping a friend out with a book/comic idea. One of my books said that Werewolves are either loners (the Turned who don't know what they're doing) or join a caravan (think Gypsy camps or carnies with the carnival wagons) that is mostly made up of small families ruled by their alpha and one Alpha chief. The caravans are designed to keep those born into being werewolves safe from hunters and other enemies while also keeping non-werewolves safe from those in a caravan. Those in the caravan help one another and teach young werewolves how to live life safely and how to keep their inner beasts under control.

A born werewolf is taught how to control their change, can change outside the lunar cycle if needed, know when a change is early and where it is safe to change, among other things that Turned werewolves lack (Remus would be a Turned rather than a Born). A Turned may seek to join a caravan, though it is hard to do so as they're not only outsiders, but are considered "impure" as they weren't born a werewolf. Caravan society is also vastly different from the society Remus would be used to, so there are bound to be mistakes there right off the bat.

I know that was long but I could fill a whole page on this board and still have more to tell.

How it would work in the RP: Remus is applying for a caravan unbeknownst to his friends not only to help himself, but them as well. The caravan has many rules, namely against taking a non werewolf mate or a mate outside the caravan. So here is his choice: join the caravan and learn to handle being a werewolf at the cost of his friends and the man he loves or stay, risk heartbreak, and possibly endanger those he holds dear.

What other pairings would we slide in? Namely for James as he'd most likely make more than one appearance. Keep him with Lily, set him up with someone else, threesome? I'll take him as well as Jasper and Remus.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:23 am Reply with quote        
The Caravan thing sounds interesting...But I'd need to know more about what the society is like, and some of the rules of it before saying yes or no to that.

And... Would you be up for some james/lily/sev? I like the idea of Sev getting Lily, but then I got the idea of perhaps a drunken little affair between the boys, where Lily finds out. Instead of being mad, she invites James to join them?
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
I've always seen James and Sev's relationship as those playground romances where the clueless one pulls the pigtails of the one he likes. Considering the time era, James could've been Bi but didn't know it was a thing/it was ok. We could work something out with that along with the whole drunk episode.

Each society is different per Caravan and Family Group. For the most part, they'd be a blend of Slytherins and Griffendors: Brave, Loyal, Cunning and Opoortunstic. They do what is best for the group, and are loyal only to their tight network of friends and family. As for the rules, we could make those up beforehand in a note. For the sake of the RP though, one rule would have to be against taking a mate from outside the werewolf community in order to cause conflict.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:58 am Reply with quote        
Alright, so... if remy were to take Siri as his mate, he;d either have to turn him, or leave the caravan?
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
More or less, and Siri would most likely have to apply to join as well unless the caravan leaders got involved with Remy and came to that conclusion.

Though there would also be the whole "James and Sirius were brothers in all but blood and name" thing. So Siri might not want to never be able to visit the Potter(-Evans-Snapes) ever again. Caravans don't interact with Outsiders, esp. not ones who aren't werewolves.

Yay more conflict!