Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
Hence the now three hours for anyone to change their vote if they wish. If they do, I'll wait for lexi. If they don't, we don't need lexi's vote.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
The time has elapsed, and my mother has lost. Awwww...

Night of the Second Day
*howling*

The votes are tallied and although there is some dissent, it seems everyone is intent on burning the witch. Despite her protests, screams, and threats of turning people into various amphibians, Whitewitch is dragged to the river for a test to see if she truly is a witch. After all, witches are made of wood, and wood floats like a duck, so if Whitewitch floats like a duck she's a witch! The test proves positive, and Whitewitch is tied to the stake on Ol’ Firey, which is soon set alight. The witch burns, screaming to the Goddess and trying to remind everyone that she’s a WHITE witch, a nice one, who heals the sick.

And eats people, apparently, as the flames die down to reveal a very wolfy Whitewitch, who screams one last time ‘Damn you Korrinn!’ The villagers made the right choice this time, it seems, as the wolf on the pyre is definitely rendered deader than dead.

The village rejoice, and Mock retrieves his keys to the jail cell, releasing the clearly innocent Peril from her captivity. He then stands up and announces ‘I searched Peril’s house last night and found that although she was not a wolf, she was a sympathiser with those beasts! To the pyre with her!’ The villagers rejoice again, grab Peril, and toss her onto the still lit fire until she is dead. And there was much centaur meat to feast on.

Weaseldale, AnDe’s formerly unheard of apprentice, however, looks despondent. Not only did AnDe force her to vote for her, but Weasel got no chance to use the Seer powers she’d been trained for! And AnDe’s own abilities were used for naught, since the wolf seen got brained by a ghost…

Even so, everyone left enjoys the festivities and Ol’ Firey remains unused for many years…

About 100, actually, when there are some identical grandchildren to the former villagers running around…

Congratulations, villagers! The wolves are all rendered deader than dead! My mule, Gilnara, will be sending your prize money shortly.

Mock was the Sheriff!
AnDe and Weaseldale were the Seer!
Peril was the Traitor!
Whitewitch was a wolf!
She now wants to kill you, Korrinn…
Sly, Reika, and lexi luthor were Villagers!

I’ll be GMing another game if enough people are interested. It’ll have a whole new thread for sign-ups and the game itself, but I’d rather have at least seven people who are interested in the game to join straight off the bat when I start that thread. Thanks for playing!

WEREWOLVES!
Gilnara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quote        
Prize money now sent!
Whitewitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
FRYING TONIGHT!!!

Signing up for another game, troublesome daughter!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry ;~;

blah.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
I'd quite like to know why Whitewitch was burned so suddenly! Did she really seem wolfy to you guys? I didn't think she was...

WEREWOLVES!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I wasn't gonna burn Peril since she was in jail, and I had a feeling Mock was the sheriff by the way he automatically voted for her when it started. I was waiting for someone else to vote and then Sly and Whitewitch voted for eachother... I hadn't decided yet so I waited more and then Reika voted for her as well so I thought may as well guarantee the death. xD

I also didn't think Lexi was the werewolf, because she's been on so little... and I think the same went for Reika.

So it was more the fact that most of the others seemed not-wolfy. It came down to her, Sly, and maybe Peril for me.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
You coulda voted Sly and left it to random chance...But, eh. Who wants to play another round?

WEREWOLVES!
korrinn torrinkos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:15 am Reply with quote        
Wait, why does she want to kill me? I did nothing to her!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quote        
Well yeah... But I didn't really have any idea between the two of them, and I'd rather the person I voted to kill didn't live in case they were the wolf and decided to come after me next.

I'm up for another round!

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
korrinn torrinkos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quote        
Lets go another round. Happy
And hopefully someone doesn't bash my head in again... *glares at June*
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:00 am Reply with quote        
Welp, that's three.

WEREWOLVES!
Reika

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:01 am Reply with quote        
Hooray ! money for the villagers ! :DDD
I just wanted to vote on someone that already had votes against them. I like being the cause of someone burning hahaha.

oh and yeah, i'd go again !

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:05 am Reply with quote        
So that's four. Well on the way to the goal before I start the new thread! You will all have to officially sign up in that one, but that shouldn't be much a problem, right?

WEREWOLVES!
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:17 am Reply with quote        
>.>

Yay money!~ Thanks for hosting an awesome game, Kath. I'd likely do it again as well. Oh Mai

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next