Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
PlumBerry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:39 am Reply with quote        
Could someone outline what I'm allowed to do with a mule account? More specifically, can I use this as a second character, or is it just a place to store items? Should I feel guilty about getting event items (like the construction materials)?

I want to use this account to store items, and to battle. I'd like to use CopperSpiral for RP, avatar, and social events, and PlumBerry for fighting and inventory, so I'm not cluttering up Copper's inventory with weapons, spells, and drops.

I do NOT intend to use PlumBerry to RP with myself. That would be oddly masturbatory and self-serving. Or to mine user events for extra loot. I won't be entering contests and such.

Is there anything else I should know?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quote        
It is absolutely acceptable to fight and collect items with mules! In fact, some people ONLY collect items on mules and then transfer them to main accounts.

Remember, you can get event items as many times as you want in the time allotted! It applies to any account. In fact, mules are often used as secondary characters to simply level and do quests.

As long as you don't use it for any of the things you say you don't intend to anyways, it should be fine! Storing items on mules and using them to collect event items is encouraged and completely ok.

There are not many other things to outline. You pretty much already have a good understanding of considerate and polite mule use! I mean, I would wait until a site mod or admin responds to this thread, but this sounds perfectly fine.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:13 am Reply with quote        
Yay for rules that can be summed up with "Be a decent person"!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:43 am Reply with quote        
Just popping in to say that what Ninja said is accurate. I'm glad that you're taking advantage of our extra accounts rule too, it'll definitely help you stay organized and help you progress.

If there are any additional questions though, or if something is unclear, we're glad to help with whatever it is. Smile

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES